• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social THE Social Thread 2.0

Which was your favorite new Pokémon revealed from the Scarlet and Violet trailer?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
So how's everyone tonight? Clock just went forward.

I'm a bit pissed at a few things online and offline plus dealing with a toothache. Got my new hard drive so there's something.

Also can't stop thinking about the quote "Nero fiddled as Rome burned."

Last edited:

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
So ya'll know that Ben 10 reboot that has the annoyingly childish artstyle?

A friend of mine sent me and my brother acommercial for new episodes of that and my brother deadass had a smash bros reaction video type reaction at the fact that Cartoon network is using Generator Rex in anything.
Smack_Hands_Reboot.png

Seeing him in the cutesy artstyle is kinda cursed.

Dutch Raikuna

Life's a sweet bitter beauty song.......
Watch the park scene in Wolf Children then immediately switch to the Bigfoot scene in GTA V,

You can thank me later.

"What the **** was that!?" As this Japanese toddler scares the **** of his dog by walking on all fours and baring fangs.

All of yous need to watch it.

Last edited:

Hat N' Clogs

John Tavares is a Leaf
3DS FC
1650-2469-6836
Switch FC
SW-3519-9567-9870
So how's everyone tonight? Clock just went forward.

I'm a bit pissed at a few things online and offline plus dealing with a toothache. Got my new hard drive so there's something.

Also can't stop thinking about the quote "Nero fiddled as Rome burned."
I'm exhausted after playing Smash Bros Project+ for about 6 hours today. It may be my favorite game, but UGH I'm wiped.

I'm gonna read a book and then head right to bed.

SnakeFighter64

Pranked!
Man, I'm trying to play FFXV and there are just SOOOOO many sidequests! I feel like I'm gonna probably be like way overleveled by the time I'm done with all of these quests and can move on with the story.

Hadokeyblade

Smash Legend
I feel like we've gone too long without any Brilliant Diamond & Shining Pearl news now.

I know New Snap is around the corner but still.
Probably because it's a gen 4 remaster, what's there to really talk about? I think we all know what to expect going into it.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Probably because it's a gen 4 remaster, what's there to really talk about? I think we all know what to expect going into it.
Omega Ruby & Alpha Sapphire did share a lot of stuff that wasn't in the originals prior to release (including story spoilers).

I think there will be a good amount of surprises in this. What exactly I can't guess but I'm sure of it.

duxx

Smash Ace
If I have to experience Kanto one more time within the next fifteen years I’m gonna jump off a bridge.
RIP Noi "Noipoi" Poi. He died at the fresh young age of 19 after struggling through a long battle with drugs, alcohol, and gen 1. He took his own life on April 22, 2021 after Nintendo announced Pokemon Very Red and Pokemon Very Green. He was survived by his loving wife "Wademan94" and his two children, Noi and Poi. Funerals will begin this Saturday at Hilton Waikoloa Village hotel, the location of the first DPP VGC World Finals to commemorate his only true love, Sinnoh. Pizza (without Mushrooms) will be provided at the venue. Send donations to @tbfk_duxx on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom