• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberMario

Smash Master
Is this confirmed?

Also, sauce
The DSi and 3DS will be able to show the opponent on one of the screens live via the cameras on the system [which the DS and DSLite don't have], and when plugged into a 3DS (but not the DSi for this one) it will auto detect other Pokemon games (that are in 3DSes) even when put in sleep mode.

Presumably there will be other 3DS exclusive features (*cough*battle effects*cough*) but the above two are the only features that are system exclusive.

M.K

Level 55
I'm getting Pokemon White. I'm disappointed that Gochiruzeru is Black exclusive, but I have some friends who are planning to get Black Version, so it's all good.
Plus, we still don't know the scope of the Dream World. If, truly, we can access version exclusives through the Dream World, than it'll take the GTS/Trading Aspects of the Game right out of commission.

Purtle

Smash Journeyman
I might get both.

If I get one, I will get the pokes you can't get from a friend. If I have to choose one, I am going to wait much longer to make my decision because there are probably a lot more exclusive stuff that we don't know.

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
Surprised people are leaning towards White from what I see.

Then again I never really had a thing for mechas (assuming people are choosing based off of the mascot Pokemon).

M.K

Level 55

UberMario

Smash Master
Honestly, it would be more controversial than having the characters always being white for the history of the series, society is weird like that.

Pokemon Trainer1

Smash Apprentice
I'm going to end up helping us all lol. I'm nearly the only one getting Black. I'll trade Gochizeru for the Cell Dude lol. (Does anyone know if it can be caught multiple times?)

rockem7

Smash Ace
Question about B/W:
Which one looks older with things like brick roads and such and which one is more futuristic? I saw a picture on Serebii and one version looked older and the other looked white and futuristic.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Is this off of a hunch or do you have proof? Because my hunch was exactly the opposite seeing as Zekrom looks more futuristic and Reshiram looks more organic.
That might be the exact point though, lol. CRASHiC speculated that the Big Bad of the game would try and use the respective legend to turn the respective setting into its counterpart.

UberMario

Smash Master
Is this off of a hunch or do you have proof? Because my hunch was exactly the opposite seeing as Zekrom looks more futuristic and Reshiram looks more organic.
Well Black will have a city [Black City] in placce of the forest [White Forest], it would make more sense for the less technologicly sophisticated game to be white IF that is even the case.

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
That might be the exact point though, lol. CRASHiC speculated that the Big Bad of the game would try and use the respective legend to turn the respective setting into its counterpart.
Weren't we also speculating about the complete seperation of pokemon and humans as the main plot fom the major antagonist a little while ago? Or is this, as well as everything regarding the plot for B&W, all just speculation?

At this point, I need a little refresher on everything that has been confirmed about the plot.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Hey there you, you Janne oh you.
Welcome back Tery!

As for the games, I'm getting Black, for the goth girl and the legendary. I don't tend to use many legendaries though, so that's never been a decision maker for me, its always the version exclusives.

Why are South Korean female boxers so attractive :3

Tacel

Smash Lord
I just learned something about forums.
Usually nobody ever replies to your posts.
Unless it's a debate or strong discussion.

I think that I'm getting White. I would take old rather that futuristic.
Even though I like Reshiram better.

EDIT: My Internet is sooo slooow tooodaaaayyy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom