• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I'm gonna get Black. It's my favorite color (or in technical terms, absence of colors) and I really prefer to see Black City more than White Forest. Hopefully my dad can take me tomorrow to reserve it like he promised me :/

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
Promises were meant to be broken, or was that pertaining to rules? Or both?
Oh well....

Certain locations must be doing this, for none of the 4 Gamestops, 2 Gamecrazys, and Play and Trade are allowing pre-ordering for Pokemon Black and White (within a 50 mile radius of my dwelling location). That, and gaming sucks where I live, too protective of any sort of gaming, but that's another story.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I dunno, Shimazu said he reserved his copy already, so I'm checking tomorrow at Gamestop. If not, then I'll just wait till it becomes ready to pre order

Or I could always reserve GoW3 (if they're making reservations already), CoDBO, or Kirby's Epic Yarn.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Pokemon games aren't usually sold out in America... are they? Where I live, they're always in stock. Either that or you go to Costco, which, for some reason, always has the latest games released despite not having a very good gaming/electronics section and being more suited towards groceries.

I hope I didn't massacre that sentence o-O

Wrath`

Smash Master
I don't have to worry bout pre order, in my town there are 20 different places to games, and there's about 100+ copies at each store, so it's real easy to pick em' up.

But can you even pre order before it is released in Japan?

EpicSandwich

Smash Rookie
Im so going with white, just because heck the white legendary looks bad a-- i dont think im going to try pre-ordering early though until i learn more about which versions get which.

Metal~Mario

Smash Lord
An epic sandwich? Now I'm hungry. Darn.

So....there's a release date for B/W? Cool. Maybe I'll be able to get it immediately this time, instead of waiting for a couple years....

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
I'll most likely wait until it's available in stores, as late as it is. Either that or my sister will find some remote hack of it to play on her R4 which I will then quickly hijack.

Bah, why does Europe receive every Japanese goody months late. :(

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
You're almost halfway around the world.

The lag is mutual, too.
Well, on the plus side, I can say that Brits are always faster than Americans, cus' they're always six hours behind. And all world maps revolve around us, too. It's like cartographers KNOW about the awesomeness of Europe... :p

Also, Eggmanland is somewhere is the same time zone? Sonic needs to know of this...

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Well, on the plus side, I can say that Brits are always faster than Americans, cus' they're always six hours behind. And all world maps revolve around us, too. It's like cartographers KNOW about the awesomeness of Europe... :p

Also, Eggmanland is somewhere is the same time zone? Sonic needs to know of this...
I'm six hours behind. Can't vouch for everyone else though.

I'm certainly getting the black version. And then the grey version later. ;P

Wrath`

Smash Master
I really hope it is not Grey Version, because that means the third pokemon of this Nature/Industrial trio will be gray, and that seems unexciting from a legendary standpoint.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
What if that third legendary (if there is one) is instead quite colorful? That would be pretty cool in my eyes.

Pokemon RAINBOW version...!

Yeah, yeah.

Wrath`

Smash Master
In no Pokedex entry does it say it craps rainbows, that rainbow was there after the storm that almost "Killed" pikachu in that episode.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
In no Pokedex entry does it say it craps rainbows, that rainbow was there after the storm that almost "Killed" pikachu in that episode.
I believe that the anime should be just as much as a credible source as the video games themselves and the anime states that Ho-Oh makes rainbows appear after some ****.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
I believe that the anime should be just as much as a credible source as the video games themselves and the anime states that Ho-Oh makes rainbows appear after some ****.

Seriously? The anime states or shows a bunch of dumb ideas. By that logic, arbok should evolve into seviper >_>

Wrath`

Smash Master
I don't think we can take the Anime into consideration with the Games because they are not Cannon of each other. If anything the Manga is more true to the games.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Explain this to me then. Should I assume that GF planned for water to be weak to fire and are now denying it?

A) That was a mistake in part of the script
B) GF originally wanted Water to evaporate to Fire and are now changing it at the last minute

The Wrath of Koarin said:
Well my thunder didn't kill Brock's Onix last time I checked.
Well, you didn't activate the sprinklers in his gym didn't cha?

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
BACK GAIS

Now I can do stuff like fix PO.

I should probly do that now.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Just because GF approves the anime doesn't mean it is cannon. The makers of the FMA manga allowed an anime to be made, and after 20 episodes it deviated from the Manga henceforth becoming Non-canonical. So it can be approved without being cannon

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
The anime is not canon with the games. Doesn't matter if Game Freak approves it or not, it should be fairly obvious from watching a few episodes that they're not at all the same.

On the other hand, though, Ho-Oh is most definitely associated with rainbows. Did you guys forget to refer to Bulbapedia or something? It is the "Rainbow Pokémon", it states in multiple dex entries that it has a relation to rainbows in some way, and it only appears in G/S/C/HG/SS if you have the Rainbow Wing.

The anime aside, Ho-Oh is literally the Rainbow Pokémon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom