• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
All right. I still didn't think it was a terrible game, but, to each his own.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
All right. I still didn't think it was a terrible game, but, to each his own.
Terrible, nah. But.... it has a lot of flaws, and no end game is a very huge one for an mmo as big as it is.

Sad, I love the graphics.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Honestly, I've never heard of any MMO having an endgame (the only two I've played are MapleStory and Runescape, though), I always thought the draw of MMOs was that it basically didn't end (although once you max your level out, I guess there isn't a whole lot to do). But, whatever. I'm not a huge fan of MMOs anyway.

In other news, I got a GameCube from Goodwill a few days back with two controllers and a memory card for $17.50 (gotta love Goodwill), and I've decided to replay Soul Calibur II on it.

I totally forgot how awesome that game is. I've never actually fully played through it before because my sister was the one who bought it and it was technically hers (over time, though, it starts to feel like every game belongs to me since someone else actually makes an attempt to play a video game once every blue moon), so we shared the file and she ended up doing almost all of Weapon Master by herself.

I honestly think the GameCube has to be my favorite console. There are just too many awesome games on it -- very few of the 37 games I have for it are not great.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
exactly, mmos are supposed to NOT have an endgame. closest to that is WoW which has an end to the j story current to the version being played, but a new expansion always comes to increase the story. and i like eve online myself :)

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Who the **** is Chuggaconroy?

Man, CRASHiC has to start taking better care of himself. It'll be a sad day in the PC when he gets perma banned

You know, I should get banned once myself just to see how it feels like XD

UberMario

Smash Master
Crashic just loves to push the envelope doesn't he.

@Roacherman: Why? lol I'm pretty sure it's practically the same as being signed out, but you can't sign in.

XACE-K

Smash Master
I have no idea who that is, but on the subject of bans I think it's not going to be long until CRASHiC gets banned permanently from Smashboards...
If that happens, he would be back. it'll probably be as a different username, but he'll be back.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Crimson King was wondering why he (CRASHiC) hasn't been permanently banned yet.
How many bans has he gotten up till now and how many more does he need to be perma banned?

And he'll be back. Just like Umbreon came back after being perma banned for reasons I don't know why.

Moozle

Smash Champion
I didn't know Chugga was suspended :( I thought he was just taking a break between LPs. What is his situation (or where can I read about it)?

Tacel

Smash Lord
I didn't know Chugga was suspended :( I thought he was just taking a break between LPs. What is his situation (or where can I read about it)?
You can read it in the link that I posted above.
Wouldn't the Youtube staff be aware of this incident by now?

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Honestly, I've never heard of any MMO having an endgame (the only two I've played are MapleStory and Runescape, though), I always thought the draw of MMOs was that it basically didn't end (although once you max your level out, I guess there isn't a whole lot to do). But, whatever. I'm not a huge fan of MMOs anyway.

In other news, I got a GameCube from Goodwill a few days back with two controllers and a memory card for $17.50 (gotta love Goodwill), and I've decided to replay Soul Calibur II on it.

I totally forgot how awesome that game is. I've never actually fully played through it before because my sister was the one who bought it and it was technically hers (over time, though, it starts to feel like every game belongs to me since someone else actually makes an attempt to play a video game once every blue moon), so we shared the file and she ended up doing almost all of Weapon Master by herself.

I honestly think the GameCube has to be my favorite console. There are just too many awesome games on it -- very few of the 37 games I have for it are not great.
Illutia - Very small MMO Endgame: Selling/Buying XP for Stats (Training)

FFXI - End game places you can kill bosses, train more, etc

WoW - Has Raids and what not

The fact they had nothing made me feel empty...

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Hey /tr/ainers, did the translated, text-swapped version of the Eevee story get posted yet?

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
There was a mini-manga of Red and Green talking about Green's Eevee floating around on 4chan. It was an Japanese, and then someone translated it, and then someone said they would swap the text.

D

Deleted member

my ban situation was specific to me in that I formally requested my own ban for personal reasons, and then changed my mind later again for personal reasons.

<3 ty lee avatar

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
So I started a Nuzlocke run of Emerald

And I caught four Poochyena

And then I lost 'cause none of my Pokémon could learn Cut

And then I found this. I don't really like it, it run slowly and it's kind of repetitive. Any suggestions for these kinds of games?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~

Hey. How bout me? I managed 6.5k posts in a year
I managed 1.8K posts in four years

Get @ me
It's almost August, which means I've almost been on Smash World Forums for a year and a half now. And I've got a health 12,000 posts sitting under me. Theoretically I'm averaging 8,000 posts a year.

I've still got a hefty chunk ahead of Celebi, but he'll catch up to my PPY, inevitably.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
i'd just be freaked out at how you have the time to make all these posts:psycho:

Funny thing is that for about 6 months I was stuck with 1K since my parents took away my internet.

Then I came to the PC and for some reason I've turned into a posting machine. Well, I DO post in the CoD thread, the dr, held my own tourney (which takes up many posts), occasionally in the pr, and occasionally post in the Last Airbender thread

... yeah...

I'd have more if I didn't waste the first half of the year in the Forum Games though

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I've have more if I didn't spend a year leading the Twilight Heroes. I've have around 20,000 posts, which to me would be scary as well.

Post counts aren't even important. I'm just glad with my 12,000 I've contributed to this forum. :3
But getting up to Crimson King / Choknater / Mic_128 is an added bonus. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom