• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Being proud of your post count is like being proud of every Big Mac you've eaten.
+one million rep

You guys can be such children. I wish post count didn't exist at all.
I love you both.

Zook's exactly right. I spent basically the entire summer of '08 metaphorically locked inside TCPS and I still only wound up with around 4,000 posts by the end of my first year here. What does that say for an even larger post count?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
You're not leaving the site though right?

And yeah. Let's remember the good times. Like the time he closed this room. We all learned a lesson and bonded more as a community. Goooooooood tiiiiiimes

Anyways, who's being assigned in Spire's Place now?

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
TyfighterLAND. Location#2: Illinois? Yeah.
Was there a life-changing reason that came into play, job/education, too much stress/time, boredom, or another reason that you feel comfortable sharing? This seems a bit sudden...
And yeah. Let's remember the good times. Like the time he closed this room. We all learned a lesson and bonded more as a community. Goooooooood tiiiiiimes
Missed that, : )

~Celebi~ said:
Anyways, who's being assigned in Spire's Place now?
Maybe, no one?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Was there a life-changing reason that came into play, job/education, too much stress/time, boredom, or another reason that you feel comfortable sharing? This seems a bit sudden...Missed that, : )

Maybe, no one?
I thought that for every mod that retired, another one was put in his/her place

Anyways, I have a candidate for moderatorship *cough*me*cough*

=P

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
Well, if a new mod were to be appointed, he/she would need to be:
- Actively spectate/patroll the Poke Center
- Able to control a heated debate regarding Pokemon (or any thread pertaining to Pokemon)
- A well-respected member of SWF and/or PC
- Experienced in this field
- Trusted by others to use power with highest regard and with upmost impartialment

Is this decision solely based on other moderators? Or can popular demand for a certain user, that fits requirement, be appointed?

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
I'm sure the mod team has it down to science and that there's nothing to worry about.

But like yeah. Spireeeee.

Spire

III
BRoomer
I am resigning as a mod because with school on the horizon and my constant work schedule, Smashboards has fallen low on my priorities list and I just haven't found the time to properly mod as of late. I also want to explore a lot more in life during this time.

I love you guys and will definitely be sticking around.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Does PC even need that many mods? It's not like there's a ****ton of trolling here >_>

oh and this thread was closed? when the ****...
Well... we do have CRASHiC so that's something

And yeah, it was closed. Everybody got into an argument with Meta-Kirby regarding whether or Tery deserved to mod where people even got dragged into it. Then Spire got pissed off at all of us and closed the thread saying it was the last straw of stuff like spam... up till this day I still don't understand his reasoning, but I'm happy that we got the room back so I'm not complaining

The room actually got reopened like last week

Golem the Stern Father

Smash Champion
CRASHiC is not a troll per say, it's just he likes to lean between what's acceptable and what isn't. Whether it's insightful, silly, or hurtful, you get the whole package when it comes to posting in SWF.

May good foturne favor the bold, and those who take education of great value. Good luck Spire!

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
I am resigning as a mod. It's been fun guys.

Peace.
This is the 2nd most out-of-the-blue thing I've ever seen you post.

Because of it my "SHOCK-O-METER" an "WAT-IS-THIS-I-DON'T-EVEN-O-METER" have maxed out.

Should I release the special?

Lol standard fighter jokes

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I am resigning as a mod. It's been fun guys.

Peace.
What the- Spire. Have fun with whatever's in the future for you. We'll always remember what you've done for the PokeCenter (that's a lot) and as a Super Moderator. As it's for a good cause I wish you the best of luck. Be sure to visit us, okay?

Spire VIII fighting~

Well, if a new mod were to be appointed, he/she would need to be:
- Actively spectate/patroll the Poke Center
- Able to control a heated debate regarding Pokemon (or any thread pertaining to Pokemon)
- A well-respected member of SWF and/or PC
- Experienced in this field
- Trusted by others to use power with highest regard and with upmost impartialment

Is this decision solely based on other moderators? Or can popular demand for a certain user, that fits requirement, be appointed?
Crimson King is in charge of appointing new Moderators, so it would generally be up to his final decision. I don't know how much effect recommendations can have from other Moderators like say, Firus.

Does PC even need that many mods? It's not like there's a ****ton of trolling here >_>

oh and this thread was closed? when the ****...
We really only need two. The most we'd ever need iis three when Black and White come out and we get a whole load of trolls newcomers.

Yeah this thread was closed a while back. Not a fun time in PokeCenter history.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Whoah whoah whoah.

Since when does Rock resist poison? I was checking the Serebii type charts and I was baffled. How have I not known this for all this time?

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Whoah whoah whoah.

Since when does Rock resist poison? I was checking the Serebii type charts and I was baffled. How have I not known this for all this time?
ITT:

UltiMario is a noob.
.. Actually, I didn't know that either. But Poison sucks, so whatever.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
I still thought it was since I live in the good old RBY days when Psychic was the best type ever and they didn't design two future types to entirely nerf psychic pokemon.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I still thought it was since I live in the good old RBY days when Psychic was the best type ever and they didn't design two future types to entirely nerf psychic pokemon.
And the fact that Mewtwo was psychic made it that much better. God the R/B/Y days were so epic.

Mewter

Smash Master
I just trained half of my legends up to 100, fully EV trained, using a certain work-saving device (the rest is legit though.) I just found out that my Giratina Another Forme has nearly all IV's but Attack and Special attack being in the very high twenties. My Origin Formed on the other hand stinks like a pile of socks. lol.

I didn't know that Poison type was weak against that many things. O_o
At least it's good against most types, and has tons of great moves and Pokemon....
... Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom