• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riddle

Smash Lord
So... anybody mind telling me a good SNES game for the VC?

I was thinking SimCity after I think Riddle said it was good, but I'm not sure whether there are better games out there. I was also thinking DKC, but meh... I dunno
lolno, I don't play video games.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Man, these servers that people setup for free Pokemon giveaways are pretty nice. I'm getting competitively inclined Pokemon without even having to Sav anything.

4chan has a bunch of them...

Roach, if we weren't clear...

Super Metroid. Great game.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Super Mario Brothers 3. I still haven't beat this **** game. You won't either.
I beat it, so hah!

Man guys, I've moved up 1,222,333 in rank in 3 days in Maplestory. I actually feel pretty good about that.

But going to work with 3 hours of sleep was a bad idea >_<.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Yeah, but it gets aggravating after a while.

Too many people who are 'rich' and have all of these items that totally outclass everything else.

Oh god, the ks'ing that ensued.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
As the person who's likely played MS the most, I know what it's like. I also know what it's like to never be KS'd, and what it's like to KS someone to get a map because I'm too lazy to go somewhere else to level up.

I was a beast in that game.

Chibo, it's easy to get into, but after level 40, it's stupid. Don't play MS. Please.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Actually, on second thought, I think that whenever I play that game my IQ drops...

And keeps dropping.

So, can anyone direct me to some good music? I need music for my Xbox 360 since some of my games have bland background music/none at all. Just no rap.

EDIT: And by direct, I mean Youtube.

Circa

Smash Champion
NNID
timssu
3DS FC
1891-2120-4792
My computer completely quit working this morning. I could give a **** less about fixing it. I guess this is goodbye.

EDIT: Oh hey, I guess I do. Just not one I'd be willing to use too often.

M.K

Level 55
As the person who's likely played MS the most, I know what it's like. I also know what it's like to never be KS'd, and what it's like to KS someone to get a map because I'm too lazy to go somewhere else to level up.

I was a beast in that game.

Chibo, it's easy to get into, but after level 40, it's stupid. Don't play MS. Please.
Mm, KS'ing sucks. I've got 3 characters, all in Level 65-70. I wouldn't call the game stupid, but I would definitely abstain from it as of now. There is about to be a huge update (called the Big Bang) that's going to effectively diminish any variation between the classes.
KS'ing is incredibly naive. However, if somebody waltz's into the map before a 2x session, then they deserve to be KS'd. You should have your map ready a good while before the event.
The game only gets fun once you are 50+
40->70 is ******** long.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Mm, KS'ing sucks. I've got 3 characters, all in Level 65-70. I wouldn't call the game stupid, but I would definitely abstain from it as of now. There is about to be a huge update (called the Big Bang) that's going to effectively diminish any variation between the classes.
KS'ing is incredibly naive. However, if somebody waltz's into the map before a 2x session, then they deserve to be KS'd. You should have your map ready a good while before the event.
The game only gets fun once you are 50+
40->70 is ******** long.
Big Bang? Wat

Isn't the variation just damage whoring or something?

M.K

Level 55

PowerBomb

Smash Master
That's pretty interesting.

It'll make many more people happy, I'm assuming. Aren't there more level 40-70s than any other level range in the game or something?

I'm just remembering this off the top of my head since the last time I played was two-three years ago.

M.K

Level 55
Meh, there are more 70+ people in the game as of now. There are a ****load of Level 120s-200s now, so it's not all that special anymore.

Spire

III
BRoomer
Back in the pre-Gen II days, I would frequent this website http://www.pojo.com/ for all my new Pokemon information. I remember memorizing all of the Japanese names for the Pokemon, so when indie comic book/game stores would get the first batches of Japanese Gen II cards in, I'd buy some, open them, and tell the vendors the names of the Pokemon. Massive rep for a 9 year old.[/nostalgia]

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Wait... there was no Serebii back then?

Wait, what am I saying, Serebii came out back in gen 2 so there was no way that Serebii.net could've opened up before the games came out!

UberMario

Smash Master
I'm saying that Serebii wasn't invented before gen 2 came out, thus we couldn't have gone there for pre-release information
It might have, I just checked and Serebii.net was copyrighted in 1999. (In comparison G/S came out in Nov 1999 in Japan and 2000 in the USA.)

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Wow really? And Celebi wasn't even released till like a year or two later. I'm guessing that some hackers got to Celebi and since they loved it so much, they named the site Serebii

UberMario

Smash Master
Wow really? And Celebi wasn't even released till like a year or two later. I'm guessing that some hackers got to Celebi and since they loved it so much, they named the site Serebii
I'm pretty sure Celebii must have been announced beforehand (and thus Serebii.net used it as a mascot to gain hype and popularity by "representing" a fansite for the new games), I don't recall though, but I do know it's opening was at most 3 months before the Japanese release.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
So not sure where else to post, find, etc.

I wanna do shoddy battle. What server do I go on to play with other SWF members, or server to use that doesn't have a password, etc.

Still kinda new to Shoddy. :-/

We don't have don't have a Shoddy server, but we do have a Pokemon Online server called Machamp's Pants

btw, why hasn't this been renamed the Rexlax Room yet?

PowerBomb

Smash Master
Is anyone watching Pokemon Sunday? I found a stream of it. It's... weird.

Like, really weird. Granted, this is the first one I'm watching but... weird.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Man Maplestory really sucked me in. Level 35 =D. So, my parents are playing SMG2 and they are stuck on the first Galaxy, how funny is that?

On Pokemon related news, I'm about to pre-order White ;3.

UberMario

Smash Master
Do you have a GBA? If so then you'd need it to trade any GBA pokemon to the DS. If not (and you have no GBA games), just wait for the 3DS, it will be backwards compatible and have features for Pokemon B/W that only work with it.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Man Maplestory really sucked me in. Level 35 =D. So, my parents are playing SMG2 and they are stuck on the first Galaxy, how funny is that?

On Pokemon related news, I'm about to pre-order White ;3.
Wait, you can pre order already?

Holy **** I'm gonna see if my dad lets me reserve tomorrow!

UberMario

Smash Master
I'm surprised you can preorder B/W considering it doesn't have an official US release date yet.

PowerBomb

Smash Master
I thought that B/W had DSi features or something, not 3DS stuff.

If it does have special features for the 3DS, I hope it's something... that 'pops'. Maybe they'll show the Reshiram/Zekrom scene in 3-D or some junk like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom