• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
>Post it as my status on facebook.
>"no. trouble needs to prepare for ME."
>"oh i got one. 'i dont get in trouble, trouble gets in me!'... wait... thats not right."
>"[zook] caused the oil spill."
>"And make it double."

Tacel

Smash Lord
>Whispers it to my cat.
>He rubs his head against my face.
>Says it louder.
>...
>My cat leaves.

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
>Do it
>No Response
>No Response
>No Response
>No Response
>No Response
>No Response
>No Response
>No Response
>No Response
>No Response
>No Response
>No Response
>No Response
>No Response
>No Response
>No Response
>No Response
>No Response
>No Response
>No Response
>echo yells "Prepare for trouble"
>I ****ing LOVE mountains

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
You need the three orbs to do so, though, right?

I thought you can only catch either Kyogre or Groudon in the HGSS, not both.

EDIT: Oh, and PKTrainer1, I ****ing LOVE your sig.

Wrath`

Smash Master
I think you need to catch both Kyogre and Groudon in emerald before Rayquaza apears on top of Sky Pillar.

Also HG=Kyogre SS=Groudon

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
yeah you can catch rayquaza early or late in Emerald. after you beat the elite four, check the weather station, and they will report weather anomalies. go to that route to find the legendary of that weather phenomena at level 70

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Some random drunk guy sent me a message last night on SRK
good job
Assuming i'm furry good job, but its incorrect I'm more into bdsm. Drunk friends give you your best nicknames.
I'm drunk and I don't give a ****.
Gotta love SRK sometimes.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
So I went berserk on Maplestory in one day. A lv30 Dual Blade thing now :D So much fun!

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
>Do it
>No Response
>No Response
>No Response
>No Response
>No Response
>No Response
>No Response
>No Response
>No Response
>No Response
>No Response
>No Response
>No Response
>No Response
>No Response
>No Response
>No Response
>No Response
>No Response
>No Response
>echo yells "Prepare for trouble"
>I ****ing LOVE mountains
This made my day.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
So... anybody mind telling me a good SNES game for the VC?

I was thinking SimCity after I think Riddle said it was good, but I'm not sure whether there are better games out there. I was also thinking DKC, but meh... I dunno

UberMario

Smash Master
It's an NES game. It takes about 6 hours STRAIGHT to complete if you're good and don't use whistles, the fact you can "save" your game by returning to the home menu on the Wii really helps make it easier though, but not by much, it's still pretty hard.

Also Donkey Kong Country is awesome! The graphics and music are some of the most amazing on the SNES.

UberMario

Smash Master
Well it's not hard compared to most games, but there are a heck of a lot of mindgame levels, such as the last ice cave, and that makes finishing quickly difficult.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I tried the first Metroid... it was pretty meh to me, so I'm not sure whether or not I want Super Metroid
Metroid for NES was amazing for its time, but its mechanics are so outdated these days that even I don't like playing it that much despite being a Metroid superfan. Don't judge Super Metroid based on the original. Super Metroid is a truly amazing game (which I haven't played in forever, actually).

Anyway, I finally completed my two-month-long quest (eerily enough, it's actually been EXACTLY 2 months -- I set out on this quest on the 23rd of May) to break every 3D Mario platformer, having completed the last level of Galaxy 2 tonight. The last star of Galaxy 2 is near-impossible, FYI.

I'm actually sort of at a loss at what to do now, since for the past two months all I've known is 3D Mario platformers.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Metroid for NES was amazing for its time, but its mechanics are so outdated these days that even I don't like playing it that much despite being a Metroid superfan. Don't judge Super Metroid based on the original. Super Metroid is a truly amazing game (which I haven't played in forever, actually).

Anyway, I finally completed my two-month-long quest (eerily enough, it's actually been EXACTLY 2 months -- I set out on this quest on the 23rd of May) to break every 3D Mario platformer, having completed the last level of Galaxy 2 tonight. The last star of Galaxy 2 is near-impossible, FYI.

I'm actually sort of at a loss at what to do now, since for the past two months all I've known is 3D Mario platformers.
Really? Well then next time I should try it out when I get another 10 bucks

Now do the 2D Mario platformers :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom