• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greenstreet

Smash Champion
crashic alt is banned :(

@Metallic - I haven't seen anything about it pop up on the sites yet..

Ninja'd

M.K

Level 55
crashic alt is banned :(

@Metallic - I haven't seen anything about it pop up on the sites yet..

Ninja'd
Making alternate accounts is infraction-worthy, if not banworthy in itself.
I mean, there is a REASON you're not being allowed to view the forum, and bypassing that is like...not...good.

Wow, great grammar Meta. It's only like, 1:30 AM here >_>

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Oh god don't remind me. This is was Nintendo's best year in a long time. I'm still soaking it all in.

Pic of the Glaceon.

Three down. Five to go.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
No matter the time, my grammar quality is always the same.
lol, same here, bar perhaps a few extra typos. And even then if I see one I hit the edit button and annihilate it.

On another note.

TICKED OFF BECAUSE OF LACK OF SSB4 AT E3.
You shouldn't be, because it's impossible to expect Nintendo to churn out another Smash Bros. game when it's only been two years since the last came out.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
It'll happen when the next console comes out. I bet they'll make one for every console, it just seems like what they'd do.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Sakurai refuses to direct Smash Bros projects anymore.

I don't see another Smash happening anytime soon.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
He just said he was done with Smash after finishing brawl.

He said he might help another game if it begins getting worked on, but he will NOT direct it.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Good, after what happened to brawl I'm not sure if I want Sakuri to be in charge of another Smash Bros.
I like Brawl though. It's fun to play, at the least.

Edit: So I've established in OoT/MM you just "don't ask questions" when it comes to Link arriving in Termina. Finally at my first dungeon. on SMG2 I have 93 stars, and I'm breeding Riolus.. yay.

Chill

Red
BRoomer
I thought that by avoiding a ban by using an alternate account got you permanently banned?

And Chill, you need the Espeon one next. :3
There is no espeon right now. :C
Umbreon's gay.
That's why I like him so much.
Good, after what happened to brawl I'm not sure if I want Sakuri to be in charge of another Smash Bros.
To be fair he said Nintendo wanted them to make the game "easier" to appeal to casual gamers. I think that was unnecessary because smash was already a big seller and there was really no need to dumb it down for the masses.

A_man13

Smash Master
I like Brawl though. It's fun to play, at the least.

Edit: So I've established in OoT/MM you just "don't ask questions" when it comes to Link arriving in Termina. Finally at my first dungeon. on SMG2 I have 93 stars, and I'm breeding Riolus.. yay.
Over-extension is bad.

Can't wait to see how your rioulus end up. Good luck dealing with the dogs that won't breed until they are loved in the daytime and are fed candies that might perhaps be rare.

Anyone need GFX/Battles?

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Over-extension is bad.

Can't wait to see how your rioulus end up. Good luck dealing with the dogs that won't breed until they are loved in the daytime and are fed candies that might perhaps be rare.

Anyone need GFX/Battles?
My motivation to get through this is "Gyara/Heatran/Azelf will be easy" "Eving/movesets are easy, this is the last hard one Shimmy, you can do it!"

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Man guys I feel terrible. It's my bday June 19th, I turn an adult, but alas, I'm sick with Strep. How lame is that, considering my mom is making homeade ice cream, cookie cake, and homeade pizza. Gosh, I hate this. I also made a Facebook today. I feel myself dying on the inside...

On Riolu 40.. got one 30/31/31/X/29/20... = I hate them so ****ing much those pathetic pieces of ****.

On 46 now and I'm done for the day. Mario/Zelda time.

A_man13

Smash Master
Man guys I feel terrible. It's my bday June 19th, I turn an adult, but alas, I'm sick with Strep. How lame is that, considering my mom is making homeade ice cream, cookie cake, and homeade pizza. Gosh, I hate this. I also made a Facebook today. I feel myself dying on the inside...

On Riolu 40.. got one 30/31/31/X/29/20... = I hate them so ****ing much those pathetic pieces of ****.

On 46 now and I'm done for the day. Mario/Zelda time.
Ah, if only gliscor wasn't raining on any max speed parades...

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Meh, I'll probably try more later today; I want to get done with Rilou because I know the next 3 are significantly easier.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
^ Thing is, I like breeding. I just don't like baby pokemon. It's the dumbest idea ever. I want to punch whoever created the concept in the face.

Edit: not really, but I do dislike the concept.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
^ Thing is, I like breeding. I just don't like baby pokemon. It's the dumbest idea ever. I want to punch whoever created the concept in the face.

Edit: not really, but I do dislike the concept.
The ******** thing is that you have to make friends with them in order for them to evolve :laugh:

But if they weren't so cute, I'd complain

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I won't lie they are cute ><; I'd hug a Riolu any day of the week. I'd also hug a Munchlax... he is a beast<3.

He also eats all the items on the stage.

A_man13

Smash Master
Breeding is a pain unless you have the right pokemon. That said, I like raising a pokemon. It's great to send a pokemon out in battle, completely dominate, and say "I raised this. Not by hacking or plugging in numbers, but hard work."

Usual services are now being offered.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
i feel the same away about breeding. i put in time and effort into getting the right ivs and such. i think i hatched a couple hundred gibles before i found my jolly one with 30 speed and 29 attack, and i never felt prouder lol

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
i feel the same away about breeding. i put in time and effort into getting the right ivs and such. i think i hatched a couple hundred gibles before i found my jolly one with 30 speed and 29 attack, and i never felt prouder lol
Lol, how about those other hundred of gibles you have?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom