• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Thanks for both! You know, this game has been perfect (I can now see why it's regarded as one of the best Zeldas ever, and a really good game in general), but I can't help but feel bad for how useless the Master Sword is. Honestly, I use Mirror Shield (best shield design ever) when needed, but Biggoron >>>>>> Master Sword...

If I had one complaint with this game, it'd be that. I feel bad for not using it =/

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
... after lurking in the Zelda forums here and looking stuff up on the internet, I concluded that the game isn't my taste

I've never liked games where an elf dude goes through a mythical kingdom to do the stereotyped good vs. evil and save a princess that won't even offer sex to him or anything.

Even though half of that is Mario... I like Yoshi :p

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
You're the first person I've ever heard say that. It's funny, where I live everyone loves FPS, they hate all types of games, but even they get together for 2 things: Zelda and Mario (besides fps). Being such a Pokemon/Mario fan, it really shocks me.

On a completely different side note, I've decided Netflix owns. Wii Netflix<3 It took them years but they did it!

UberMario

Smash Master
I have LoZ, II:AoL, OoT, and MM, but for some reason I didn't find them quite as exciting as I thought they'd be, except for the boss fights, those were pretty cool, and the mechanics and music.

rockem7

Smash Ace
I bought the first Zelda on virtual console but I rarely play it. I get past the first temple (or whatever it is, idk) and then get lost/stuck.

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
... after lurking in the Zelda forums here and looking stuff up on the internet, I concluded that the game isn't my taste

I've never liked games where an elf dude goes through a mythical kingdom to do the stereotyped good vs. evil and save a princess that won't even offer sex to him or anything.

Even though half of that is Mario... I like Yoshi :p
I actually used to hate zelda very deeply.... then I played it, lol.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
You're inhuman.

He's not really "an elf dude". And how many games have "elf dudes", anyway...? By the way you say it, you'd want to play the game more if Zelda had sex with Link at the end. Which is just...stupid, I'm sorry. It's the journey that's important, not the ending, and whether or not the hero gets laid for what he does in the game is irrelevant.

The way you describe Zelda you act as if it's some sort of Disney fairytale, and...that's not what it is at all.

It's up to you, obviously, but...it's quite hard to say you don't like Zelda before you've played a Zelda game, and rather drastic to not play Zelda solely due to internet lurking.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I'm pretty sure roach is joking. Either that, or a monkey jumped onto his keyboard and started pressing random buttons. That's more likely that someone not liking LoZ.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Okay, whoever lied to me about Pokémon Online is an asshat. You can totally cancel your moves. It doesn't lag your computer. I love the **** out of it.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Dumb question. What is pokemon online? D:

And I can't beat OoT. She gets home and wants to sleep D= noooos. I have to wait until the morning to beat it...

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I'm pretty sure roach is joking. Either that, or a monkey jumped onto his keyboard and started pressing random buttons. That's more likely that someone not liking LoZ.
Actually, yes, half of what I said was me joking

But the me not liking Zelda part is true. I find it boring :ohwell:

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
dont think of it as a stereotypical good vs evil game, think of it as " YESH, I haz s0rd n beet teh krap owt uv peeplez l0L" and you will be fine :)

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
I like how you guys want to try arguing with roacher solely because a game 'isn't his taste'. Like, there's no debate going on here, just "OMG HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE DIS GAME"

And people call me a ****ing troll, Gawd.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Speaking of which, SotC still isnt a very good game.
Speaking of trolls...

(By the way, saying "This game isn't my taste" and "This is a bad game" are two different things.)

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Everyone has their own taste. Personally I can't wait for my gf to wake up so I can kill Ganon. On the plus side, I got good Riolus with multiple 31 IVs. I'm breeding with complete crap yet I get one that's 31/30/31/crap/crap/27crap
I love my luck sometimes<3

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
Hey buddies.

Calm the **** down.
When was anyone getting riled up? I thought everyone was clearly just having a light-hearted psuedo debate, and didn't see anyone getting worked up about anything.

Falcon came in and did his usual "I'm gonna try to start a flamefest HURR HURR HURR" bit, but that's about the worst that happened.

rockem7

Smash Ace
When was anyone getting riled up? I thought everyone was clearly just having a light-hearted psuedo debate, and didn't see anyone getting worked up about anything.

Falcon came in and did his usual "I'm gonna try to start a flamefest HURR HURR HURR" bit, but that's about the worst that happened.
This.

And for the most part, I kind of agree with Roacherman.

Wrath`

Smash Master
Anyone here play the Suikoden series? I have only played tactics, but Would like to try 4 or 5, would it be worth it?

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Hi (though I just greeted you on the Mario Universe) I never played that series of games.

All I know is, I'm 3 seals away from Ganondorf (in his final castle) and I'm excited =3. Playing this the first time through..sure I'm over 10 years late, but it's still godly.

On another note, @75 stars in SMG2 now <.< and I need to evolve two Riolus to breed with T_T

And on a completely random note, I'm having homemade pizza and ice cream for my 18th birthday apparently, woot? XD

A_man13

Smash Master
I have no idea what is even being discussed in here. I sort of skimmed, though.

Anyone wanna wifi battle or anything?

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Well, it was made, like, a month ago or so, I'm pretty sure you've been here since then.

Anyway, I'm booting up my Diamond version now, I'll get my Friend Code to ya in a sec.

A_man13

Smash Master
Na, don't worry about it. I forgot I had to leave in a second. And I've been on about a 3 month hiatus where I haven't logged in, so it's new to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom