• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Just thought I'd drop in to say Hi!
Aman, wazza. As you can see I never took off your Lt. Surge banner you made for me :p

And rRiot, I had a 4 month hiatus, so mine had to be worse

EDIT:

Wow... in 3 days will be the day I joined...

I dunno how to feel about that

A_man13

Smash Master
I'm alright. Finally made some progress in SMG1. I got the third Grand Star. :p
That is a fun battle. Heck, all of Bowser Jr. fights in both SMG's and even against Mecha Bowser in Sunshine (sans King Kaliente. That battle is boring) are by far some of the best bosses in any Mario Game. That may be due to my extreme fondness for the Character, but either way.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Just beat Ocarina of Time. Pretty game, you know, the final boss isn't really as easy as everyone says. If you have no guide too it, never beaten it before, it's fairly challenging, more so than TP's to say the least.

I need to get SMG1 one of these days, but getting a PS3 soonish and want rpgs >.<. I bought SMg2 over SMG1 because well..yeah.

Charmander

Smash Champion
NNID
JoeThorpedo
On that note, Im gonna Play Donkey Kong Jungle Beat, yay :p

Fun fact, I beat the whole game, platinum on eveything, while holding the Bongos BACKWARDS the whole time. Suck it.

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Not really. Ho-oh's only got decent Special Attack, not nearly enough to make a mark in Ubers, where just about everything is specially defensive.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Draco Meteor might find itself on a novelty mixed Life Orb set, but it won't come near to being standard.

Zook

Perpetual Lazy Bum
I just noticed that Thunder Roc from Donkey Kong: Jungle Beat bares strong resemblance to Ho-oh
There's no way that's a coincidence.

I wanted to buy Jungle Beat back in the GC era, but I've always felt... embarrassed about buying DK games. I have no clue why, I'm fine with being out in public buying games like NiGHTS and other fruity/kiddish games, but the thought of buying a Donkey Kong game just doesn't feel right.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
There's no way that's a coincidence.

I wanted to buy Jungle Beat back in the GC era, but I've always felt... embarrassed about buying DK games. I have no clue why, I'm fine with being out in public buying games like NiGHTS and other fruity/kiddish games, but the thought of buying a Donkey Kong game just doesn't feel right.
On Valentines Day I was buying my girlfriend Harvest Moon for the Wii. (she really wanted it, lol) I got so many stares..and it felt so awkward. So I can relate.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
On Valentines Day I was buying my girlfriend Harvest Moon for the Wii. (she really wanted it, lol) I got so many stares..and it felt so awkward. So I can relate.
Shimazu, keep talking about her and I will go over to her house and brainwash her to be MY girlfriend :p

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
/Uploads a picture from facebook.

lol, Sway her away with your Roach-Charms? :p

Way off topic, but does anyone remember the game Warioland? I know it was really easy, but it was so much fun to me XD.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Lol I had that Warioland game for the GBA when I was like 6 or 7 :laugh:

And your girlfriend WILL fall to my charm and chiseled good looks :p

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Hey Roach, are you in the 8th grade going to 9th? I couldn't remember... so I told her that and she said that's cute. (She is 18, I'm 18 June 19th..woot)

=P
I remember the GCN one, it was actually really fun. What's sad is I've been smashing with Wario recently. Next to Toon Link / Lucario, he is my next best...scary.

>_>

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Hey Roach, are you in the 8th grade going to 9th? I couldn't remember... so I told her that and she said that's cute. (She is 18, I'm 18 June 19th..woot)

=P
I remember the GCN one, it was actually really fun. What's sad is I've been smashing with Wario recently. Next to Toon Link / Lucario, he is my next best...scary.

>_>
Yes I am actually

And that's what all the girls say about me :p

No I'm serious for some reason they all think I'm cute :laugh:

A_man13

Smash Master
My cousin brought WarioWorld over to my house so I could try it once. Sadly, that was the first day I realized my GCN was broken beyond repair.

...that is, until my relatives got us a new gamecube along with Super Smash Bros. Melee. No Melee, no Brawl, no SWF for me.

A_man13

Smash Master
I do. This was the year before the Wii came out.

Anyways, anyone want GFX or competetive game matches of any sort?

rockem7

Smash Ace
Has anyone played Pokemon Rumble? I bought it on my Wii a while ago and I've gotten to EX difficulty but I haven't played it in a while.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I love Pokémon Rumble. It's nowhere as deep as the canon games, but it's still fun.

rockem7

Smash Ace
Have you gotten any shinies on there? I feel like it's easier to find them because I have a shiny Gloom and Nidoking. And I like messing stuff up with my Agility/Brave Bird Staraptor.

A_man13

Smash Master
I tend to avoid most of the non-canon games (heck, I've avoided HG/SS to this point as well. I know, send me to the nearest video game retailer), but that one seemed to pique my interest. I'd get it, but I just don't buy and play games like I used to.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Rumble doesn't cost that much, which kind of justifies its short length and less replayablility. I pirated it, but whatever
Have you gotten any shinies on there? I feel like it's easier to find them because I have a shiny Gloom and Nidoking. And I like messing stuff up with my Agility/Brave Bird Staraptor.
I have a Electrode and a Ponyta or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom