• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Snorlax Room

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
If you came after 06 you're a new*** for all everyone cares so an 09er isn't going to make you a saint lol.
Speaking for myself, anyone that joined after the official Brawl Dojo site went up is a new***. That's mid '07.

A_man13

Smash Master
I hope we get some cool games this time around at Nintendo's E3. With the exception of the Galaxy 2 reveal (which I thought was an odd business choice at the time) and Other M (and I'm not a huge Metroid Fan at all), there wasn't a whole lot of titles I just went "wow" with. Course, that was a good distraction while I was bagon breeding....

I got a feeling we'll be seeing new Zelda and 3DS in particular, but I'm sure we'll get to see what the heck they have planned for the vitality sensor they revealed, More other M, and then a bunch a tittles for DSiWare (as they have to compete with apple for that market now). We might get some new images for Black and White (though I highly highly doubt it. Then again, we got Reshi and Zeki through the NOA adds and it seems like it's the 3DS's most developed game at this point), and a bunch of rumored games will be confirmed. Then Miamoto will come on stage at the last minute for the reveal of which series they plan to revive on Wii and/or DS. That or they will reveal the Wii See (so that they can compete with the new motion sensor market) or some other new accessory.

Usual offers are usual.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Things I want, in order:

1. Other M
2. Black / White (well, mostly the metagame shifts resulting from it)
3. LoZ

11. 3DS

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
shimazu said:
You know, most people don't understand why a new Donkey Kong would be so amazing. Me and my mom played those together. (I was young), and the thought of a new one without bongo bull**** sounds so nice... (that * word had alliteration, lol)

Nintendo won this year in gaming when SMG2 came out though. HG/SS, Other M Metroid (as much as I'm excited), and anything else is cookie points. I'm not even a Mario fan and I'm saying that.
Lol, but DK plays bongos in 64 :p

But yeah, Nintendo's literally got this year in the bag

A_man13

Smash Master
Things I want, in order:

1. Other M
2. Black / White (well, mostly the metagame shifts resulting from it)
3. LoZ

11. 3DS
Agree with that statement, but I don't think we'll know how the metagame will shift until we see final stats. The bread and butter of the battle system won't change; sure, Nintendo promised huge upgrades, but so far it seems like it's mostly aesthetic changes such as the more dynamic camera and moving sprites mid battle. In other words, no effect for a Shoddy battler. That leaves new pokes which I doubt they are gonna reveal base states until we have the game in our hands.

Also, I'm gonna guess this here and now: we are gonna have different gyms for each version of the game. Each gen has had version exclusives and even entire evil teams changing from two versions. Sure it wasn't a complete change from each version, but I got a feeling we are gonna get bigger changes than that (as nintendo implies huge variation from Black to white). The Anime has always implied that there are more gyms in each reagon than we see in the game, anyways.

Moozle

Smash Champion
Hi everyone! I'm leaving for France in a few hours so I won't be on for about 3 weeks. I'll try to get on sometimes, though, so that I don't have hundreds of pages to catch up on. Good luck on all of the projects, and becoming the very best, like no one ever was <3

Bowser_Gangsta

Smash Lord
Simply amazing.

The gameplay of Skyward Sword was... awkward but the 3DS is amazing. It gives me hope that one day we will see a fully 3D pokemon game on the 3DS. With Kid Icarus' graphics, it seems to me that the system could handle Pokemon Stadium like graphics with ease, and possibly even Colosseum.

A_man13

Smash Master
Just finished watching Nintendo's E3 conference. Looks like some good stuff. Honestly I'm most excited about the New Donkey Kong Country (glad they kept the old title, BTW) and the new Kid Icarius (or however you spell it). Skyward Sword was a bit awkward, but I hope they can smooth out the controls. Kirby was...odd, but I feel like Nintendo will have a riot with the yarn mechanic. 3DS looks cool. I just wish I could see what the 3D looks like and not some cheep demo.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Hi everyone! I'm leaving for France in a few hours so I won't be on for about 3 weeks. I'll try to get on sometimes, though, so that I don't have hundreds of pages to catch up on. Good luck on all of the projects, and becoming the very best, like no one ever was <3
See ya soon Moozle :)

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Simply amazing.

The gameplay of Skyward Sword was... awkward but the 3DS is amazing. It gives me hope that one day we will see a fully 3D pokemon game on the 3DS. With Kid Icarus' graphics, it seems to me that the system could handle Pokemon Stadium like graphics with ease, and possibly even Colosseum.
They used the ****ing Brawl model, a bit choppy, but still the Brawl model. I'm sure the 3D removes that choppiness.

If this is the first 3DS game ever made, I can't wait to see what they can do with it once it really gets rolling.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Nintendo's literally got this year in the bag
Impossible. A year is not a tangible object, so it can't fit in a bag. Even if it were so, I highly doubt Nintendo has a bag big enough to fit it, considering the length of a year.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Impossible. A year is not a tangible object, so it can't fit in a bag. Even if it were so, I highly doubt Nintendo has a bag big enough to fit it, considering the length of a year.
+ rep

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
I couldn't watch E3 live, but I was really looking forward to watching it and being surprised as I watch it, like the literal jaw-drop that happened after Adam said "Any objections, lady?" in the Other M trailer last year.

But apparently "Don't spoil what happened" means "Tell me about the new Kirby game they announced" to my friends. Woo.

A_man13

Smash Master
Congratulations, you just made my day.

Anyone need a sig or any kind of battle/brawl?

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Needs more E3 talk.

I'm sad that "Kirby Adventure" is officially never going to happen, but I think Epic Yarn will be... interesting to say the least.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
As long as Epic Yarn is long enough (puns lol), I'll enjoy it.

God, where did all of this come from Nintendo? Its like they've been snickering to themselves for the last few years, getting ready to drop a bomb on the video gaming community. Nintendo is the master of the modern day art of War.

Bowser King

Have It Your Way
God, where did all of this come from Nintendo? Its like they've been snickering to themselves for the last few years, getting ready to drop a bomb on the video gaming community. Nintendo is the master of the modern day art of War.

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if something like this was actually happening (minus the snickering). Most of these games have been in development for years. It seems Nintendo just avoided spacing them out (likely to perfect them) and instead dropped a giant bomb this E3.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Wait.. does this mean Nintendo cares about the quality of games more than their income? Holy ****.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I liked E3 this year... Now back to SMG2/Majora's Mask..and Riolu breeding. Which should I do....I'm leaning to MM XD

A_man13

Smash Master
Ugh, I just tried to re-do Gyaravire for a new avi. To understand the results and why I decided to stop doing it...

Aman used scratch
But it failed!

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
The only thing in E3 I give a flying crap about is Call of Duty: Black Ops, As it's the only thing I intend to spend any money on whatsoever. I'll just get nintendo games in a special way, because I'm cheap and black.

Tacel

Smash Lord
Has anybody seen the PokéPark: Pikachu's Adventure Trailer?
If not, watch it. It looks amazing.

A_man13

Smash Master
Has anybody seen the PokéPark: Pikachu's Adventure Trailer?
If not, watch it. It looks amazing.
I didn't think it looks that fun from what I've seen on Serebii. It just seems like it's not that deep of a game. Then again, I haven't seen the trailer...

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
The only thing in E3 I give a flying crap about is Call of Duty: Black Ops, As it's the only thing I intend to spend any money on whatsoever. I'll just get nintendo games in a special way, because I'm cheap and black.
Actually, this is the same for me. Black Ops will be the first video game I will have bought in more than two years. And I <3 Nintendo.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
You know, after a day at E3, the first thing I really think of is...

"I'll need a lot more blank discs" :V

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I've got a 50-pack of Verbatims. I'm set for, like, the next few years, really.

Tacel

Smash Lord
I need more money. I haven't seen a game that I haven't liked yet.

Mewter

Smash Master
I am guilty of being a non-pirate also.

What would be ground-breakingly awesome is if they managed to do what they did with Pokepark Wii and extend it to every Pokemon in the main series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom