• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Second SWF Ganon Board's Combo Video

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Well, it's been a bit over 3 months since the last combo video was made, I think it's about time we prepare for another. I can assure you that this one will be much better than the last. This project will be finished at a maximum of 3 months.

It would be best if you could upload/record your own replays rather than getting me to, but I don't mind.

My Wii Code: 6802 1690 9839 4190

My Friend Code: 0087-4806-2037

If you are recording your own replays, then remember to send them to me through smash-board's mail system and don't forget to label the title with your name followed by the word "video(s)" so I can tell what's what.

Below is the link to the first video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Dc9bps1ch0&feature=related

ENTRIES

Almost Anyone may enter, just make a post of yourself saying so.

1.) Ijosh - Sent in replays.
2.) Zhouten - Sent in replays.
3.) Ray Kalm
4.) Z1GMA - Sent in replays.
5.) DLA - Sent in replays.
6.) Bahamut
7.) stRIP - Sent in replays.
8.) Noobicidal
9.) Breezy -
10.) Clai - Sent in replays.
11.) Red8 - Sent in replays.
12.) @Home - Sent in replays.
13.) A2Zomg -
14.) Hob - Sent in replays.
15.) PhantomX

stRIP

Smash Ace
For everyone who wants to get combos recorded, PM me or anything else

Maybe im going to send in some stuff again this time

NatP

Smash Ace
Erm, well, I've always wanted to be in the SWF ganon boards combo video, and I do have one particular combo that might work, but I'm not sure if it's good enough to be in this. Maybe I could send it in and you could tell me if it's good enough?

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Erm, well, I've always wanted to be in the SWF ganon boards combo video, and I do have one particular combo that might work, but I'm not sure if it's good enough to be in this. Maybe I could send it in and you could tell me if it's good enough?
Yes, that will work.

@HomE

Smash Ace
stRIP i'm gonna look at all my replays today and ill send you a PM if i have anything i want to send over, i think i have a couple sexy replays that i have forgot about.

This video will be at least twice as good as the last one, i got a feeling

(and nothing against the last vid)

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
I can record the games as well. Have capture card and some experience in editing! =D
Will search for good plays to send =]

BTW, which music are we using this time?

mofo_

Smash Ace
idk if i have combos that are good enough...i have some matches i saved cuz i thot it was pretty pwnsome..anyone willing to see the replay files?

Hobs

Smash Journeyman
Do you have to be a really active guy on these boards, cuz I'm not, but Ganon's my most used character (WiFi, of course).

If I can be in it, would something like this be good enough?

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I just used all of my best clips on my last combo video. I'll try to conjure up some fresh combos, unless you want to take some clips from my combo video. Namely, the lazer choke and those Fairs against the Peach.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Do you have to be a really active guy on these boards, cuz I'm not, but Ganon's my most used character (WiFi, of course).

If I can be in it, would something like this be good enough?
Yes, that would be fine, but do you have the actual source of the clip?

Anyone may be in the video if they would like, this isn't just limited to Ganon mains (but Ganon mains will get most of the spot light). Just make sure that the clips you send are decent enough.

@Kishin & Z1GMA: Let's leave the music for later, right now I need to know who wants to be in this and who doesn't.

A post of you saying so would be nice.

thexsunrosered

Smash Lord
hey kalm, you know I'm definitely down for this, but I just moved and I don't have my old wii, so epic combos from me are going to be few if the deadline is the seventh. I'm gonna have to unload so much kickass in these next two weeks to make up for my lack of combos :[

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
Question: Are you able to save videos from Youtube into your computer and edit them accordingly? I ask because I have a match up from a recent tournament that could be fitting for this, but I don't have control of the actual replay.

Otherwise, I'll go search up some replays and get myself inserted in this. Can't have a second Board Combo Video without the manliest Ganon on it.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Question: Are you able to save videos from Youtube into your computer and edit them accordingly? I ask because I have a match up from a recent tournament that could be fitting for this, but I don't have control of the actual replay.
Well, yeah.

Zhouten

Smash Apprentice
Lol, Im on the list against my will. Not that that's a bad thing.... But man, it's too bad that the video is going to be made so soon, I'm pretty sure by now that I'll be back into Brawl by Christmas, at least, I hope my Wii will get fixed by then. So um.. maybe expect me to come back soon if anyone still cares.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Lol, Im on the list against my will. Not that that's a bad thing.... But man, it's too bad that the video is going to be made so soon, I'm pretty sure by now that I'll be back into Brawl by Christmas, at least, I hope my Wii will get fixed by then. So um.. maybe expect me to come back soon if anyone still cares.
Hey, I already told you, you'll be in it and like it.

I thought you had quit brawl forever, why the sudden change?

Zhouten

Smash Apprentice
Hey, I already told you, you'll be in it and like it.

I thought you had quit brawl forever, why the sudden change?

I never quit Brawl forever out of my own choice. I had just finally gotten back into it, and about 2 weeks after that, my Wii broke. I've been dying to play Brawl again for the past 3 and a half months since I had just taken a break from it right before my Wii broke.

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
Can I record my matches myself and upload the videos? That would give you (a bit?) less trouble. =]

Top Bottom