• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Second SWF Ganon Board's Combo Video

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Hobs, @Home said the exact thing to me.

You'll have to be on brawl the same time I am for it to register us.

I've already gotten replays from A2ZOMG and DLA.

Breezy

Smash Ace
I feel I'm being blatantly ignored... -___- Breezy posts and the OP is edited for him literally in the very next minute. If maybe you missed it I posted on the 4th page.
It's because I'm awesome. I 0-Death snakes and beat Ice Climbers in tourneys and MMs.

:034:

@HomE

Smash Ace
It's because I'm awesome. I 0-Death snakes and beat Ice Climbers in tourneys and MMs.

:034:
^^ This

Sometimes you got it, Sometimes you don't...

All i know is that i better see some nasty clips of Breezy in this next vid :chuckle:

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
@Home & Hobs, just go on wifi for a second to register me. I'll be leaving my Wii on.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Okay well, I'm closing entries now.

I'll give you guys about a month to get your replays in (whether your going to send it to me or upload them).

Zhouten

Smash Apprentice
Okay well, I'm closing entries now.

I'll give you guys about a month to get your replays in (whether your going to send it to me or upload them).
It says in the title that we have until the 18th. That's way less than a month. Unless you mean the 18th of next month?

Clai

Smash Lord
Where men are born and champions are raised
Ah, this deadline is perfect. I was worried that I would be unable to send you my other replays from before since my friend's Wii doesn't have a Wifi cable, but I can easily transfer them onto an SD card and send them to you through my Wii once I get back the 17th-18th.

Tonsana

Smash Apprentice
Ok Kalm, do you have room for one more, please? hehe Z1gma wanted me really bad to be in this vid :p
I will send maybe 3 replays to you and you can use them if you want to :)

I will add you in brawl and wii as soon as possible If you are ok with this.
Take care!

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
@Tonsana: Yeah, sure, whatever.

@Hobs: I've already told you that multiple times.

Zhouten

Smash Apprentice
Hey, might not be able to get any new stuff for the combi video. I'll be back to Brawl probably before even Christmas, but I'm gonna need some time to get back into it. Maybe if I get lucky I can get one combo for the vid.

Terodactyl Yelnats

Smash Ace
NNID
Perseids_Tero
I would like to be a part of this, I have a couple of Ganon moments that I think are good enough. I have one recorded and already on Youtube but I'll send it to you now. My Wii code is 3203-5268-9842-3866

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Lol, fail. Didn't manage to get the replays yesterday b/c we were having too much fun playing and I didn't want to be that guy that stops and makes everyone watch him copy the files :p Next opportunity I'll get won't be for at least two weeks.

I'll definitely have them in time for the third Ganon Board video, or I'll make one myself b/c there definitely aren't enough Ganon combo vids [/sarcasm].

Hobs

Smash Journeyman
Alright Kalm, I'm sure I've done everything you're supposed to do, and you're still not on the the friends list. I've added your wii code of course, your brawl code, and, as you know, brawled you *wipes blood*. I've kept my Wii on at the Wii menu for 2 days, and on the brawl menu for a full day. It just looks like it's not happening for some reason. :( I'm gone until the 29th, so... yeah that makes it really inconvenient.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
I have no clue what's wrong then.

Best I can do is re-add you, and see what happens.

Breezy

Smash Ace
Hey kalm, I'm getting a cap. card for Christmas, so I'm just gunna record the replays and upload them so you can download them.

@HomE

Smash Ace
Is there a strict time limit on video entries?
I submitted 2 clips to you(Kalm), one was a little longer then usual..

I'm just wondering how much footage you have total at this point, I'm assuming the vid will be like 7-9ish minutes...

I guess I'm just asking if you would need more footage, or if you already have to much and need to edit it down. just a ballpark guess of how it going.

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Well, I don't have that much footage at the moment, but I do have some.

and, yes, there is a cap of the amount of replays you can send me, but it varies for different people. @Home, your kind can send me up to 4.

@HomE

Smash Ace
HAHAHAHA, i have no idea what you mean by "Your kind", but it doesn't really sound good.

I'll look around, i have alot of DBS (Down-B spikes) but they arn't really "Combos"... more like... ****..

Maybe if there was a mini DBS montage somwhere in the vid, I have a good number of DBS i could throw into that..

"Your kind" <-- lol??

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
This is why Ray is humourless.

'cause you people just can't give him a break.

ಠ_ಠ

10Nidokings

@HomE

Smash Ace
This is why Ray is humourless.

'cause you people just can't give him a break.

ಠ_ಠ

10Nidokings

What??

what he said made no sense at all... there was no context..

if someone said that in a face to face conversation you don't think they would be called out for saying "your kind"....

I give Kalm props all the time when he deserves them, i'll also call him out when he says ridiculous things... i don't think my response was rude. I just said i thought it was confusing and funny.

Top Bottom