• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Second SWF Ganon Board's Combo Video

Zhouten

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, go ahead.

@Zhouten: What's with you Wii atm?
Won't play any Disc games at all. Wii and GC alike. I'm guessing the disc drive or something like that is broken. I can still do everything else, Wii channels, VC games, internet, etc....

Ray_Kalm

Smash Master
NNID
Ray_Kalm7
3DS FC
3626-0429-4546
Won't play any Disc games at all. Wii and GC alike. I'm guessing the disc drive or something like that is broken. I can still do everything else, Wii channels, VC games, internet, etc....
Why haven't you sent it in for repair?

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
My warranty ran out, I didn't feel like wasting my money all just because I wanted to play Brawl. But if I could get it fixed for free from Christmas... that'd be fine.
If you had a pendrive or external HD, you could homebrew your Wii and play it off the USB... :/

Zhouten

Smash Apprentice
If you had a pendrive or external HD, you could homebrew your Wii and play it off the USB... :/
Oh yeah, by the way, I heard something about how Nintendo won't fix your Wii if you had done anything related to homebrew with your Wii, even if it wasn't something illegal (Unless Homebrew itself is considered illegal?). Is that true?

Bahamut777

Smash Ace
Oh yeah, by the way, I heard something about how Nintendo won't fix your Wii if you had done anything related to homebrew with your Wii, even if it wasn't something illegal (Unless Homebrew itself is considered illegal?). Is that true?
Around here, Nintendo fixes your Wii, but it charges you a little additional tax for using "illegal" content and, as well, removes the hacks you did with your Wii (including homebrew).
Homebrew itself is not illegal, tho'. But due to it's recent usage, Nintendo considers it a form of piracy. But, if you have the original copy of SSBB, there is no problem of having a back-up on your USB device. That's what I do with mine so my disk reader doesn't get worn out (I play Brawl for over 8 hours sometimes... =/). If I ever get asked by Nintendo about the reason for my USB loader channel, I have my games to prove that I'm not going against the law.

Zhouten

Smash Apprentice
Around here, Nintendo fixes your Wii, but it charges you a little additional tax for using "illegal" content and, as well, removes the hacks you did with your Wii (including homebrew).
Homebrew itself is not illegal, tho'. But due to it's recent usage, Nintendo considers it a form of piracy. But, if you have the original copy of SSBB, there is no problem of having a back-up on your USB device. That's what I do with mine so my disk reader doesn't get worn out (I play Brawl for over 8 hours sometimes... =/). If I ever get asked by Nintendo about the reason for my USB loader channel, I have my games to prove that I'm not going against the law.
Well, I removed homebrew from my Wii, is there anything left on it that would let Nintendo still find out that I once had homebrew?

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I guess I'll forgo this one and contribute if there's ever a third. Or I'll just amass clips and make a solo combo video :(

DLA

"Their anguish was my nourishment."
NNID
DLAhhh
I'll sign up. I have a tournament in two days, so hopefully I'll get some good replays from that. If not, I have some good ones on my Wii.

edit: 200th post, huzzah

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
If you add me, just pray that I manage to get up some of my new footage.

Or alternatively, I could send you some of my replays.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Hey I want a spot if possible, I will post a link either tonight or tomorrow showing my credibility.

NatP

Smash Ace
Ok, here's my wii code: 0316 2194 1324 5505.
Tell me when you add me, so I can send you replays.

Hobs

Smash Journeyman
I feel I'm being blatantly ignored... -___- Breezy posts and the OP is edited for him literally in the very next minute. If maybe you missed it I posted on the 4th page.

Zhouten

Smash Apprentice
Hey Kalm, I think I might be able to have my Wii fixed within 2 weeks, do you think that will be before the video is finished?

Top Bottom