• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Samus Boards are at Peace | The Dead Social

i made this poll before polls were cool

• Total voters

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I have an aunt in Texas. Last time I went there it was hot as hell haha.
it never gets better.

currently, we are experiencing some of the worst drought conditions even in US history. Its broke several records here in tx. We went over 100 days without measurable rain, multiple cities were over the 110 degree mark. its freakin hot.....

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
I'm not sure why anyone even cares who the "best" Samus is in friggin Brawl. It's a terrible game, no skill involved. Play Melee, then become the best Samus player. It might mean something then.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Holy ****, this dude's got jokes.

Xyro had some pretty ridiculous ones too.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
lol, melee.

it never gets better.

currently, we are experiencing some of the worst drought conditions even in US history. Its broke several records here in tx. We went over 100 days without measurable rain, multiple cities were over the 110 degree mark. its freakin hot.....
And today, it's raining. Thanks for jinxing it.

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Dang, I missed the **** storm apparently. Sucks that Yoshi's out of low-tier. Now I can't **** XYRO'S SAMUS have fun matches against Xyro in low-tier tourneys. I swear, if there are any low-tier tourneys in Houston, everyone should just give their money to Xyro. Save a lot of time and you could fit another event in =)

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Daigo only got dominated by his compassion for inferior beings.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
My performance against Olimars is still good and doesn't indicate a -3 MU at all.
I don't mean to bump old arguments, but I just namesearched for the first time out of boredom. ^^;

Are you going to come back to Texas soon? You sound like a fun person to MM.

Top Bottom