• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Samus Boards are at Peace | The Dead Social

i made this poll before polls were cool

• Total voters

Denti

Smash Master
I know that now after losing to him Gnes. That's why I'm determined to fight him again. I've already accepted the loss, but I haven't accepted defeat in any way, shape, or form.

Nike.

Smash Hero
I remember that one time I beat Denti at MLG Dallas. Complete fluke. He said afterwards that he'd await our next set.

I'm 0-5 against him ever since x)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
The salt towards Sync disappeared around last week, but mostly posting around the fact he's stating 5th at locals when they wer- Denti's first post on this page.
Uhhhh right...Your post reeks of discredit and salt.

I know that now after losing to him Gnes. That's why I'm determined to fight him again. I've already accepted the loss, but I haven't accepted defeat in any way, shape, or form.
Uh...when you lose, you have been defeated. But I get the point your trying to make. No ones saying you CANT beat sync. But sync did beat you, and any attempt to discredit him is pretty dumb considering your 4th best in texas right now.

(this is gnes)

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Holy ****. This is the Samus boards, not the TX boards.

Much love to you all (Gnes, Razer, Sync, Slush, RT, Denti, anyone else I'm missing)

but seriously, gtfo.

EDIT: ****, I forgot Dphat. You know you my home boi.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
What does you sig mean Xyro? When I try to googling it, so that I can translate the page and the subsequent quote, it brings me back to this thread haha.
SECRET!

Didn't San **** TX? Also, Delta-Cod just placed 13th at CoT5? Kai is also top five Sonics? Likewise Nasty for Lucas? Your LT scene is trash because it's practically non-existent or has people that don't use LT.
Delta is not good. Ike is mid tier. Sonic is mid tier. Nasty is not good. Dont be the typical EC fanboy. EC is not as good as they boast.

Oh get over yourself. They love you. Stop with the self-hate.
keep up with the Tx scene. people dont like me.

Then show what was on the pool. Wasn't I the one that asked you to see the pool sheets and you told me you had misplaced them?
Yea at that time i didnt know where it was. But at hobo 32 i look at the bottom of my box of cords and found it. when in get it back ill post it.

I would say that too if it was the first actual MM Samus ditto I ever did.
Calm down on the johns little asian man. It was my first samus ditto mm too. im used to playing lvl 1 samus CPUs

Dabuz is the best. Who's better than him atm?
RichBrown is better. This is common sense. Get that EC fanboyism outta here.

Also... I lost to Sync because it was on livestream, I got the nerves and your entire region boo'd me
JOHNS MASTER HAD RETURNED! WHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHHA

I don't have to. Flayl! keeps track of all regular singles and LT singles placings from all regions in his thread.
pics or it didnt happen.

Xyro the best
THIS GUY hates ME HARDCORE and if hes saying xyro the best it means FACT. Accept it little rice eater.

Denti

Smash Master
Thanks for that compliment Gnes, it means a lot.

I already made amends with sync by apologizing if I said anything offensive because his win was legit as any other. We're both determined to do the best we can next time we fight.

and samus boards, like you were going to discuss anything anyways!! LOL jk <3

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Holy ****, Sync did not deserve that.
He literally has done nothing to you guys (except beat you), and you pull that bull****?

Denti, why are you still salty - just destroy Sync next time you play him.
Slush, what the **** man? That was a bit too sinister.
Dphat is 100% correct and I've grown to respect what he says.

I love Texas.

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
[General/Social] [Shelbrunkand] Thanks darkshadow7827.
Probably the only useful thing I've done as a Samus main. My tourney records are trash.

I dunno who that is in your sig and avy, but she's hot.

Indeed. +1 in the tier list or something, I hear.
I need to look over the amended tier list. I wonder who we rose above.

and samus boards, like you were going to discuss anything anyways!! LOL jk <3
This is the most activity I've seen in here for a while albeit a bit hostile activity haha.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
We're above Falcon now.

Also I was just trying to get people to realize that this is a samus social boards not an argue about **** boards. I wasn't trying to put you on blast or anything.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Holy ****. This is the Samus boards, not the TX boards.

Much love to you all (Gnes, Razer, Sync, Slush, RT, Denti, anyone else I'm missing)

but seriously, gtfo.

EDIT: ****, I forgot Dphat. You know you my home boi.
LMFAOOOOO! I didn't even say anything! Much love to what I've read tonight :)

:phone:

Denti

Smash Master
He literally has done nothing to you guys (except beat you), and you pull that bull****?

Dphat is 100% correct and I've grown to respect what he says.

I love Texas.
I already mentioned no discredit to the amazing sync, we're both going to give it all we got next time we fight. Don't get the wrong idea about me. I am not saying he didn't deserve the win or that he isn't good because I haven't ever said that and I do think he is a solid player.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
I think Samus just needs more representation really. Samus is the type of character that need time to understand and then once you figure out how to play her, you still need to be patient. Most people in the Brawl community seem to stay away from her type of character.

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Oy vey...

How do I convey to you that Atlantic North still is the hardest region to compete in still? Wouldn't that by definition make it the strongest?

I don't care if it's because it's infested with MKs and Snakes, and I'm not discrediting TX or FL or CA as hard regions... but then you look at tournament results outside of MLGs (FL hype and the MLG finales was IN TX) and it's a entirely different perspective?

Also... lol @ Delta not being good. And a bunch of other ignorant crap you post. Not even going to bother vouching for anyone because their skill speaks volumes already.

Which btw, why do you think Samus went up in the tier list recently? :troll:

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
But TX is a region. Not to mention you guys treat yourselves as one ALL THE TIME.

Considering the travel time between your two big cities? Give me a break. It takes 3 hours for NE and MD/VA to get to NY/NJ.

It takes 4 hours to get from Houston to Dallas. Just stating the facts.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Uhhhh right...Your post reeks of discredit and salt.
So stating opinions/Facts just like Xyro and NoID has been doing before I brought Sync into this is salt?
Sodium Chloride?

Why can't it be Potassium Cyanide instead?

Delta is not good.
His recent wins don't count I guess...?

THIS GUY hates ME HARDCORE and if hes saying xyro the best it means FACT. Accept it little rice eater.
Okay I laughed.

I love Texas.
I love Texas.

I heard texas
Texas

Which btw, why do you think Samus went up in the tier list recently? :troll:
Wait, you really think you alone, are the reason Samus went up?

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Not at all Slush. But I'd like to think I contribute as a major reason.

For Xyro to state it's because his opinion on MUs was taken in consideration is hilarious since they ahcnaged haven't much over the past two years. For it to be because Xyro has contributed in tournament results would be wrong too since they haven't changed either...

Suspect

Smash Hero
brawl has the funniest community rofl

people caring more about being the best of a certain character more than just winning

putting "pride" in the character they use

rankings

keep me entertained moar

Darkshadow7827

Smash Lord
We're above Falcon now.

Also I was just trying to get people to realize that this is a samus social boards not an argue about **** boards. I wasn't trying to put you on blast or anything.
I know. I put myself on blast. Flying to the moon baby :)

putting "pride" in the character they use
I main Samus cause she's fun to use... and for the pride *flares out chest*.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Why is there so much rage in this thread?

Slush, you're the weirdest person I've ever met, and I'm friends with some MESSED UP people. Half the stuff you say I could NEVER predict. One of these days I'm gonna make a character in a screenplay based on you. It will be pure COMEDIC GOLD.

DPhat with hard trash talk. Texas just isn't the same without you!

Sync is like the nicest guy in the TX scene.

PJ is free and likes to check me out.

Denti gets salty but admits it. +1 respect, yo.

Illmatic talks a lot of trash but has the nads to back it up.

Xyro plays Samus SO smart. I beat every other Samus main (albeit there haven't much much) and player who mains Samus in LT, but Xyro does stuff that's just smart. He really knows his character, and I totally respect him for it.

NoId, I freaking LOVE your jab canceling. Seriously, you make Samus look FUN. You've been taking games and sets off some big name players lately with LOW TIER character who can't kill to save her life. We unfortunately didn't get to meet at WHOBO because I was busy pwning the screenwriting community, but I would LOVE to play you sometime.

So tl;dr who cares about placings, who's the best, whatever. You guys are all awesome in your own different ways.

For real, I watched a lot of Xyro's matches and like all of KJ-Ixis's matches (like 3 times, actually), but they were all SOOOOO boring to me because I find Samus to be boring as hell. The Xyro-NoId MM, though? Totally entertaining set to watch.

In conclusion, Movies > Bowser > Samus > Books

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush

Slush, you're the weirdest person I've ever met, and I'm friends with some MESSED UP people. Half the stuff you say I could NEVER predict. One of these days I'm gonna make a character in a screenplay based on you. It will be pure COMEDIC GOLD.

Can't wait for the results.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Slush, you're the weirdest person I've ever met, and I'm friends with some MESSED UP people. Half the stuff you say I could NEVER predict. One of these days I'm gonna make a character in a screenplay based on you. It will be pure COMEDIC GOLD
I just busted out laughing at the library hard

:phone:

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I hear someone talking about TEXAS!?

laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawl @ comparing the most cluster-****ed dense-as-****, can't-keep-their-wangs-in-their-pants, overrated, overhyped, over-populated, smog-filled, hippy-run, free-as-the-Mexican War region to the vast, grand, manly, wide-open range that is TEXAS!

Top Bottom