• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Samus Boards are at Peace | The Dead Social

i made this poll before polls were cool

• Total voters

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
You placed higher, ONCE, at an unseeded, no pools tournament (MLG)? At my MLG, I lost to ESAM and Nick Riddle? Who'd you lose to?
TearBear (mk)
Krystedez (wario)

And I've never placed low in low tier in my region... because we never have low tier tournaments. >.< If you want to talk about Atlantic North low tier tournaments? I place around 5th, and considering that there's a better amount of low tiers in Atlantic North than there are in Texas, that's fine with me.
5th is all you get and your the "best" samus? Thats not so good, dude. Ive won SEVERAL and placed top 4 in LT teams/singles in like 95% of all the LT events i enter. You call my region EASY yet you guys have a MAX of 2-3 good lt players. gtfo.

Also, my own region speaking out against me in '09? You literally had like words of 2 people that time (Candy and Inui), and one doesn't play anymore. The other would probably change his mind now.
You need to re-read the thread and talk to yo buddies cause very very few people supported you. They realized a SUPERIOR samus was in the building and thus flocked to my side.

I gave you props for beating me once in the ditto. But you gotta stop living in the past. Even during the time you beat me in the ditto, I was still better at what mattered. I made it out of pools in a rather stacked one. You had what, SkyPirate, Xaltis, MJG and Will? I had Chaz, Rich Brown and Jnig?
And i would have made it out of pools had MJG not gave everyone in the pool a free 2-0 after he lost to me. So this cant even be used against me.

Plus... didn't I outplace you in Low Tier and in Singles at WHOBO3?
yea u did but at the same time i sent you to losers.....

And lol. At WHOBO3, the only TX players I played seriously were in tourney or MMs. So word on getting the support of randoms who I sandbagged against. If you wanna say like Illmatic says you're better, you definitely are at the Peach MU. Anyone else's word doesn't mean much to me.
Ah so you pull out the johns of "oh i wasnt trying herp derp burp". ok well then i wasnt trying in our 50$ mm. i was playing with my eyes close while throwing apples at my controller and it managed to beat you.

But less talk. I don't care if you start playing again. You place like 17th nowadays in TX, and it's been like that for the good part of a year. If you placed 7th, it was because the players below you were **** and you know it. Do what you want, retire or keep playing. But I'm pretty sure, especially after this past tournament and what I can do with the MK MU, the one MU that matters the most, I'm the more tournament successful samus.
ok so u accept i place well but its cause the players were ****? I KNEW YOU WOULD SAY THAT! Like i said, your one of those "im better than you cause i say so and no matter what you do im still better cause im "good" at the MUs that matter." Congrats, you took a game off m2k.....you still lost the set. Congrats you beat richbrown, then u go lose to dabuz or some other olimar the very next tourney you enter(thus the richbrown win was a fluke and the "olimar isnt so bad" comment is a lie). Congrats you took biskit to last game....you still lost the set. LOL so losing makes you good at "MU that matter?" I learn new **** every day.

EDIT: You know full well I wouldn't mind doing another MM with you. You were supposed to go to CoT5 but something came up for you. Come to the next national in Atlantic North so I don't have to travel too far and we'll do it again. Maybe then I'll beat you in the ditto but you'll outplace in tourney. Who knows.
No joke, the reason why i didnt go to cot5 and now genesis is cause my wife is literally about to explode out our daughter. The doctors recommend i stay near her the next 3 weeks cause she is "full term." Do you plan on going to apex 3? If so, Claire will be like 6 months old by then and i should be able to get away and go to apex so i can re-**** you/have your people feather me with praise.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I enjoyed reading what I read the past 2 pages.
Re-hashing history and looking through old result threads to make sure everything being typed appears to be true, is always fun. And Krystedez used Pit as well.

explode out our daughter.

More laughter!

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
5th is all you get and your the "best" samus? Thats not so good, dude. Ive won SEVERAL and placed top 4 in LT teams/singles in like 95% of all the LT events i enter. You call my region EASY yet you guys have a MAX of 2-3 good lt players. gtfo.
Boss, Pink Fresh, Nasty, Dapuffster, Ally, Vex, San, Delta-Cod, Kai (and some more players that aren't prominent LT users but can still use them well)

Are you serious? Need I go on? You have like only 3 decent LT players, the rest are like Razer and Gnes who are certainly a threat but not on the level of players who actually main the character. So no. When Atlantic North hosts a LT tournament, that **** is far more stacked, even more so than WHOBO3's LT tournament was.

You need to re-read the thread and talk to yo buddies cause very very few people supported you. They realized a SUPERIOR samus was in the building and thus flocked to my side.
All of TX and every troll on the boards was against me? >.< No ****.

And i would have made it out of pools had MJG not gave everyone in the pool a free 2-0 after he lost to me. So this cant even be used against me.
Actually, no, that was never determined. Will was guaranteed 1st seed. MJG would have been guaranteed 2nd seed at that rate had he continued to play. That would have left you, Xaltis and Skypirate fighting for 3rd. I know you lost to Skypirate and maybe beat Xaltis 2-1, but at that rate SkyPirate would have had the better record in a 3-way tie. So... actually... MJG continuing to play would have ensured you NOT make it out.

Luckily, he didn't continue but you still didn't make it. The only way to have gotten out was to have beaten those players. Skypirate is only a par Olimar and Xaltis' MK wasn't as good as it is now so you could have 2-0'd it. No johns about not making it out.

yea u did but at the same time i sent you to losers.....
You got a two for one. You beat me in dittos and we also made it our MM. Good job. That still begs the question of how I managed to outplace you, having to play more matches because I was sent to Loser's in Texas' "oh so powerful LT region."

Ah so you pull out the johns of "oh i wasnt trying herp derp burp". ok well then i wasnt trying in our 50$ mm. i was playing with my eyes close while throwing apples at my controller and it managed to beat you.
ROFL. That was a close *** set and I didn't say I didn't try. We both tried very hard. I said I didn't try in friendlies. Was our set a friendly?

I played like Leafplayer and some other dudes in friendlies and went Sheik vs his Pikachu after some playful rounds with Samus. Do you honestly consider him a good judge of my skill level from that? The only people I played in TX seriously were Illmatic in MMs, Sync, Shlike and another ZSS who starts with a D (Dakpo?). I admit I choked against Sync and the rest were MUs I wasn't good in. You have your bad MUs and humiliating losses too.

ok so u accept i place well but its cause the players were ****? I KNEW YOU WOULD SAY THAT! Like i said, your one of those "im better than you cause i say so and no matter what you do im still better cause im "good" at the MUs that matter." Congrats, you took a game off m2k.....you still lost the set. Congrats you beat richbrown, then u go lose to dabuz or some other olimar the very next tourney you enter(thus the richbrown win was a fluke and the "olimar isnt so bad" comment is a lie). Congrats you took biskit to last game....you still lost the set. LOL so losing makes you good at "MU that matter?" I learn new **** every day.
More like Dabuz is indisputedly the best Olimar at the moment. More like you still lost to SkyPirate. My performance against Olimars is still good and doesn't indicate a -3 MU at all. And by now, I've played against EVERY good Olimar out there, except Tin Man which I did not have the fortune to play last weekend.

I also lost to Sync's MK 1-2. What's your point? Who are you to judge me off my losses when you have either equally as poor or poorer losses yourself?

If you want to judge me off tournament wins, I think I go farther than you. Just saying. The tournament PLACINGS speak out for themselves.

No joke, the reason why i didnt go to cot5 and now genesis is cause my wife is literally about to explode out our daughter. The doctors recommend i stay near her the next 3 weeks cause she is "full term." Do you plan on going to apex 3? If so, Claire will be like 6 months old by then and i should be able to get away and go to apex so i can re-**** you/have your people feather me with praise.
I know. We've talked about this already. Yeah, you should come to APEX but only after you get your **** settled. Until then, I still continue to think that I'm the best Samus, there are a lot of people outside of Texas who think I'm the best samus, and there's not much you can do about it. =D

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
I didn't even know you posted here that much anyway.

This is just their thing. They'll do it until they're tired of it or someone stops them.
This board used to have a mod too I think.

IsmaR I miss you buddy

Ruuku

Smash Lord
I didn't even know you posted here that much anyway
If by here, you mean the Samus forums then, that's true. I've lurked more than anything else. If you mean smashboards, then how would you know?

This is just their thing. They'll do it until they're tired of it or someone stops them.
This board used to have a mod too I think.
I wonder why people need to make a spectacle out of their disagreements when this site offers multiple options to have private conversations. Especially when those conflicts have nothing to do with other people.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Boss, Pink Fresh, Nasty, Dapuffster, Ally, Vex, San, Delta-Cod, Kai (and some more players that aren't prominent LT users but can still use them well)

Are you serious? Need I go on? You have like only 3 decent LT players, the rest are like Razer and Gnes who are certainly a threat but not on the level of players who actually main the character. So no. When Atlantic North hosts a LT tournament, that **** is far more stacked, even more so than WHOBO3's LT tournament was.
Boss
Pink Fresh
DaPuffster
Vex(maybe)

The rest either are horrible or dont use low tier. Ally is canada. Ok im wrong, you have 4 and not 3 lol. sorry.

All of TX and every troll on the boards was against me? >.< No ****.
Considering most people dislike me but on this issue side with me SHOWS the people know whos the better player.

Actually, no, that was never determined. Will was guaranteed 1st seed. MJG would have been guaranteed 2nd seed at that rate had he continued to play. That would have left you, Xaltis and Skypirate fighting for 3rd. I know you lost to Skypirate and maybe beat Xaltis 2-1, but at that rate SkyPirate would have had the better record in a 3-way tie. So... actually... MJG continuing to play would have ensured you NOT make it out.

Luckily, he didn't continue but you still didn't make it. The only way to have gotten out was to have beaten those players. Skypirate is only a par Olimar and Xaltis' MK wasn't as good as it is now so you could have 2-0'd it. No johns about not making it out.
You can argue this till the day you die but I have the pools sheets still and i would have made it out had he not gave up vs the rest of the pool.

You got a two for one. You beat me in dittos and we also made it our MM. Good job. That still begs the question of how I managed to outplace you, having to play more matches because I was sent to Loser's in Texas' "oh so powerful LT region."
Yep i beat ya 2 for one. SUPER easy imo.

ROFL. That was a close *** set and I didn't say I didn't try. We both tried very hard. I said I didn't try in friendlies. Was our set a friendly?
again, easiest ditto ive ever played.

I played like Leafplayer and some other dudes in friendlies and went Sheik vs his Pikachu after some playful rounds with Samus. Do you honestly consider him a good judge of my skill level from that? The only people I played in TX seriously were Illmatic in MMs, Sync, Shlike and another ZSS who starts with a D (Dakpo?). I admit I choked against Sync and the rest were MUs I wasn't good in. You have your bad MUs and humiliating losses too.

More like Dabuz is indisputedly the best Olimar at the moment. More like you still lost to SkyPirate. My performance against Olimars is still good and doesn't indicate a -3 MU at all. And by now, I've played against EVERY good Olimar out there, except Tin Man which I did not have the fortune to play last weekend.

I also lost to Sync's MK 1-2. What's your point? Who are you to judge me off my losses when you have either equally as poor or poorer losses yourself?
Ah so u come on here "oh im noid i beat high tiers" and then admit u lose to dabuz(2nd best oli) after beating rich(its clear that this win was a fluke) and sync(mk). Its sad cause in texas we have no mks but ec has hundreds of them yet u lost to SYNC. LOL so yea u aint much different than me.

If you want to judge me off tournament wins, I think I go farther than you. Just saying. The tournament PLACINGS speak out for themselves.
Not sure about you but i have a list of all my placings. if u wanna compare we can but i HIGHLY doubt u are above me in placings. either the same or lower.

I still continue to think that I'm the best Samus, there are a lot of people outside of Texas who think I'm the best samus,
opinions from the people of uganda dont really count dude. lol. think what you want thought cause at the end of the day u still lose to high tiers like i do and you lost to me in a 50$ tournament match money match.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
sync, you freakin suck cause you keep on beating good players

NO-IDea

Smash Lord
Boss
Pink Fresh
DaPuffster
Vex(maybe)

The rest either are horrible or dont use low tier. Ally is canada. Ok im wrong, you have 4 and not 3 lol. sorry.
Didn't San **** TX? Also, Delta-Cod just placed 13th at CoT5? Kai is also top five Sonics? Likewise Nasty for Lucas? Your LT scene is trash because it's practically non-existent or has people that don't use LT.

Considering most people dislike me but on this issue side with me SHOWS the people know whos the better player.
Oh get over yourself. They love you. Stop with the self-hate.

You can argue this till the day you die but I have the pools sheets still and i would have made it out had he not gave up vs the rest of the pool.
Then show what was on the pool. Wasn't I the one that asked you to see the pool sheets and you told me you had misplaced them?

Yep i beat ya 2 for one. SUPER easy imo.

again, easiest ditto ive ever played.
I would say that too if it was the first actual MM Samus ditto I ever did.

Ah so u come on here "oh im noid i beat high tiers" and then admit u lose to dabuz(2nd best oli) after beating rich(its clear that this win was a fluke) and sync(mk). Its sad cause in texas we have no mks but ec has hundreds of them yet u lost to SYNC. LOL so yea u aint much different than me.
Dabuz is the best. Who's better than him atm? Also... I lost to Sync because it was on livestream, I got the nerves and your entire region boo'd me after learning I 2-0'd RB. Now that I've said that, going to state again that your whole "oh, my whole region hates me" argument is bull****.

Not sure about you but i have a list of all my placings. if u wanna compare we can but i HIGHLY doubt u are above me in placings. either the same or lower.
I don't have to. Flayl! keeps track of all regular singles and LT singles placings from all regions in his thread.

opinions from the people of uganda dont really count dude. lol. think what you want thought cause at the end of the day u still lose to high tiers like i do and you lost to me in a 50$ tournament match money match.
Continue the ignorance, bro-ski.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Damn crappy laptop battery dying in less than an hour... I had a post typed up for the quote under this sentence.
Time to try and remember what I had at first... (Namesearchers welcome, Samus GD's old thread title is pretty accurate)

In Houston Slush. I get 5th at locals
I know in houston but, ...Locals? The Ones with 9-12 people? Just beat two people and you're top 6!

and I got 5th at a recent HOBO. My past tourney results have been pretty good.
Recent HOBO? HOBO 32 i'm guessing.
You got 9th, which I think (Short Term memory Loss) was just you getting a Bye, Beat Me then Leaf, Lose to Illmatic and then Dphat next.
So only two wins against Random players. I'm a ****ty Yoshi main, while Leaf got 13th cause it seems he had a lucky win against Dphat since he SD'd two or so times from what I remember. So if Dphat would've won you play him, lose, then play Yosh instead and get 13th instead due to Yosh's More careful playstyle compared to myself not being patient and doing dumb mistakes.

For the Bye you recieved at HOBO 32, you got it cause from HoM2 of course.
Not sure who you played, but after beating them, you play me for 13th (The worst Yoshi ever) and win, strolling onto I believe Megafox who was next and lose to him for 13th.

So basically, Unless i'm missing more houston locals, those recent results I dug up from the TR boards/My Yoshi Tournament Results thread... There really is nothing notable.

From Illmatic's post, i'm guessing he means your win against Denti that sadly won't count towards the PR(From what Xyro said in the SSS6 Results thread). And from what Denti told me, usual MK stuff with scrooging hard running and trying to time him out which he hates and (Not sure how the match went Cause of course I wasn't there), but most likely getting frustrated with the scrooging and getting impatient so possible gimps by simply SL'ing him off stage and of course taking advantage of Olimar's Tether recovery.

I swear... this thread must have some sorta Hair trigger to just get into arguements with players!

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Slush, god damn you're one of the few people I honestly dislike. Whenever you post you always belittle other people accomplishment or you have the biggest excuse ever. You really are biggest douche bag I've ever met. Yo slush what's your highest placing? I can't even recall you placing in single digit.

Denti

Smash Master
Naw I removed that part because he won and I accept that as a legit win. I'm suggesting on the other hand that I wasn't focusing on him putting up much of a fight and I got flustered and lost concentration. Next time I'll be giving everything I got.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Slush, god damn you're one of the few people I honestly dislike. Whenever you post you always belittle other people accomplishment or you have the biggest excuse ever. You really are biggest douche bag I've ever met. Yo slush what's your highest placing? I can't even recall you placing in single digit.
I'm well aware I suck, I use Yoshi in a bad way.
Also I only placed single digits a couple of times with 20 or so players.

San Japan Brawl
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=280582
(07/11/10)
9th out of 56
Slush

Laurel's Ragequit!
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=291335
(11/13/10)
5th out of 27
Slush

Turkey Throwdown
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=291926
(11/20/10)
7th out of 20
Slush

Mizumi Con 4
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=300610
(03/26/11)
9th out of 24
Slush

Nikefest 3.2: Illmatic You mad?
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=303927
(05/21/11)
5th out of 13
Slush

I am not 12, and this is a tournament
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=304792
(06/04/11)
7th out of 21
Slush

Texas Comic Con
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=305988
(06/26/11)
5th out of 21
Slush

So I guess to answer your question, I've placed 5th a couple of times. With 4th being out of my grasp by Nike, KoN, and Megafox. As for why my names are at the bottom, too lazy to edit them out since I just copy and pasted my results from the Yoshi Tournament Results thread.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I believe my last post should've just been this small sentence.

Welcome to Smashboards! Home of many Douchebags and People belittling Low AND Top players, like M2K, Consistently.

Sync.

Smash Champion
Um what the hell. Ya'll are salty what have I ever done to anyone? I'm not going fight back. Just know, I will continue to prove myself. And I got 5th at HOBO 31 Slush must be your memory loss.

Sorry Samus boards I'll leave didn't mean to bring Texas salt in here.

:phone:

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Also I only placed single digits a couple of times with 20 or so players.

San Japan Brawl
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=280582
(07/11/10)
9th out of 56
Slush

Laurel's Ragequit!
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=291335
(11/13/10)
5th out of 27
Slush

Turkey Throwdown
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=291926
(11/20/10)
7th out of 20
Slush

Mizumi Con 4
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=300610
(03/26/11)
9th out of 24
Slush

Nikefest 3.2: Illmatic You mad?
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=303927
(05/21/11)
5th out of 13
Slush

I am not 12, and this is a tournament
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=304792
(06/04/11)
7th out of 21
Slush

Texas Comic Con
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=305988
(06/26/11)
5th out of 21
Slush

So I guess to answer your question, I've placed 5th a couple of times. With 4th being out of my grasp by Nike, KoN, and Megafox. As for why my names are at the bottom, too lazy to edit them out since I just copy and pasted my results from the Yoshi Tournament Results thread.
LMFAO weren't you insulting sync about getting 5th-9th in these 20 man tournaments don't amount to anything? Slush you're a joke bro.

Denti

Smash Master
Yo sync, I don't mean any harm, I just need to beat you because I let myself down and fell short. I like you as a person, don't get that confused with my determination to aim to beat you as hard as I can next time we play.

Gnes

Smash Master
Slush, why are you so salty at sync, I don't even understand why this concerned you?

Rollenti, i hate you

Razer get out

I agree with mr. dphat

Xyro the best

But seriously, denti get over it already. Sync beat you. Regardless to whether you were taking him "seriously" or not, he still won. If you trying to reach the lvl of everyone above you, your gonna have to learn that you need try your best every match. Thats all there is to it.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
LMFAO weren't you insulting sync about getting 5th-9th in these 20 man tournaments don't amount to anything? Slush you're a joke bro.
MK + 9-12 player tournaments =/= Yoshi + 13-27 player tournaments (San Japan not counting due to Anime con pot fillers)

I'm pretty sure i've stated already i'm A joke/Bad at this game/Need to be killed by A Truck for being the common person on an Internet forum etc. already Dphat.

Slush, why are you so salty at sync, I don't even understand why this concerned you?

Rollenti, i hate you

Razer get out

I agree with mr. dphat

Xyro the best
The salt towards Sync disappeared around last week, but mostly posting around the fact he's stating 5th at locals when they wer- Denti's first post on this page.

Top Bottom