• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Revival Of Melee:MARCH 7TH! POOLS ARE UP EVERYONE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Yea no more johns Darc, you have a ride now via memphischains lol. Hope you can come with Dazwa though. Pakman try and make it, the tourny wont be complete with out you playing jman 2nd round.

Man I wanna play melee badly now. Hopefully I can manage to put dwn SF4 for like a day. Lol almost every pro

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Or convine Dazwa to come cuz you guys are **** at teams. Reno promises he'll dress up like Chrono for him. Red hair and everything
I've been interested, but was having no luck convincing Boxman to drive here instead, so I settled with Super Mass Bros.

But Crono? ****. I should really go.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Draft crews/crew battles has to happen or else I'll be mad upset, others as well. Yeah yeah, I know about our time constraints, blah blah blah. We really have to try to make it happen though. Who doesn't wanna see the best two Bowser players in the world ****** hardbody lol. In addition, I'm a certified commentator. So I have to commentate everything lol. Ya know my commentating skills are mad beast.

Pakman

WWMD
BRoomer
Pakman, cant u reschedule snowboards so it wont piss him off quite as much? like "oh hey somethin came up that weekend, could we do it next weekend"

seriously, this is huge and its just getting bigger every hour of every day. I really want you to be there.
Well Friday is the Cardboard Classic. That only happens once a year. We are staying the night and going snowboarding the next day. It would be stupid to reschedule from my bro's perspective. I might be able to make it to singles after snow boarding....

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
Does this mean I can go with you? :D

If not I can get a bus to NYC and someone has to pic me up from there though.
we should talk to people in the area/maine to try and get some sort of carpool/bus/train things going. but yeah, idk. fatal is usually my main source of transportation but this is melee so i have no idea if he would want to go.

I've been interested, but was having no luck convincing Boxman to drive here instead, so I settled with Super Mass Bros.

But Crono? ****. I should really go.
yeah you should.

also, even though a can of tuna can play young link better than me, i could use a teammate.
i should maybe work on playing a better character......... D:

bolt.

Smash Ace
This is my first tourny, and I could be matched up with the best players. :D I can't wait to try my best and still get crushed. LOL, well at least I can say it will be fun.

Jx31

Smash Ace
Good lord, this tournament was just 40 or so people with M2k,Mango and Pc chris yesterday morning o_o.

Anyone from the Georgia region planning on driving(I know it's crazy) to this tournament?

If not there's always the bus/plane though, it'll be kinda hard with such short notice.

I SERIOUSLY want to attend this tournament. :(

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Oh you know it. Im makin a...special...cake. just for you haha.

pb&j said he might drive up for the peopele further south. i dunno how sure he is of coming but maybe if he got some more people to go with him it would up his chances of making the drive.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Ok A Few Things ... Lol

Remind Me If I Didn't Answer It All ... I Work Heavy Hours All Week ... Talking 10-12 A Day Lol

Time Restraints ...

I Already Emailed My Boss And According To The Magnitude Of This Tournament ... I Should B Able To Have This To Myself Until Tournament Is Over ... But I Also Realize People Have To Drive Back Home After This Or Get To Their Housing (oos/ooc) So I Will Have This Running Really Well ...

Anmc Event???

No I Will Not Have This Part Of The Anmc Event ... I Already Spoke To Jfox And A Few Others On Why I Will Not Have This Apart Of It. I Dont Think It Was Fair That The Anmc Was/is Being Handled Sooo Poorly. I'm Sry Chibo I Love You But You Were Putting Off Melee Like A Piece Of **** And Now That This Tourney Is Hype. You Are All Omg Omg Anmc Here I Come ....

Doo Doo!!!!

Setups!

We Need Soooooo Many Set Ups. More Set Ups Means Better Tournament. For Obvious Reasons.
So Again I Can't Stress It Enough To Tell U Guys Bring Set Ups Please!!!!!!!!!! =]

Help!!!

I Also Dont Need Help From Anyone That Is In The Tournament. Unless I Say Otherwise At The Venue. Also If I See U Near The Laptop And Touching It ... Instant Losers Bracket For Your ***. Because It Doesn't Help Me When I Get To The Laptop If Things Have Been Edited Without My Concern. I F*cking Mean It Too.

I Have One Request For Help ... Which Is Someone To Help Yell And Stuff. .COM NOW I NEED YOU N!GGA HAHAHAHAHA

Scar Is So Far The Only Person I Will Want To Receive Help From.

My Wife(lol) Is Also Going To Be Helping With Taking Down The Win/loss From People, And Registration. Everything Else Will Be Done By Me.

RULE CHANGES

OK SO I'M NOT CHANGING ANY RULES. ITS MY NO JOHNS RULES. IF U HAVE A PROBLEM. NO F*CKING JOHNS ***** LOL. BUT I WILL HAVE THESE TWO RULES INFORCED

WEB2ZONE RULE: IF U ARE PLAYING A FRIENDLY WHEN I SAY YO TURN THAT OFF AND U DONT I WILL WEB2ZONE YOUR CUBE/WII LOL (INSIDER:TURN IT OFF AND UNCONNECT YOUR CONTROLLER)

ALSO SCAR SPOC RULE

IF U ARE BIGGER THEN ME AND WANT TO ARGUE ... I WILL FIND SOMEONE YOUR SIZE AND HAVE THEM DEAL WITH YOU. =D

One More Thing !!!!!!!

I'm Soooo Happy Am Somehow Bringing This Game Back To Life ... Thanks To My Amazing Tristate Brethren

<33333 Jfox And Mango So Much !!!!

Also M2k For Sucking Vs. Jiggs ... Cuz If U Would Have Never Lost To Mango At Pound 3 This Wouldn't Have Sparked Up So Much Hahaha GET ZIMMERMANIZED SON

ZIMMERMANSON FROM CINNAMONSON!!!!!!!!!!

strawhats

Smash Master
Man I wish I could go to this seeing as I live in New york, but i'm sure my mom won't be cool with this. Mango 's so **** lucky that his mom is so understanding. I guess my first tourney appearance will have to wait. :(

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
Where is Washington...I know of 2 in NJ. But there should be a few cars riding from NJ so hopefully you'll get the ride. I'm not sure if Im driving yet...Copycat and Sensei we should like carpool there. And bring Woz if hes not playing xbox

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
PC should team with me.

Dream team baby.

Or Chu, but an Ice climber Jigglypuff team seems mad ********

memphischains

Smash hhkj'
PC should team with me.

Dream team baby.

Or Chu, but an Ice climber Jigglypuff team seems mad ********
probably more ******** than you and the gallon of milk.
and straight cheese ****s.

oh i should get spife to go so we can team and do the double fox and beat box the entire Sonic 3/Knuckles theme

EDIT - OH **** THAT REMINDS ME

if chillin goes he owes me a freestyle money match.

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
<3 Alu, but you didn't answer if the venue is taking a cut from the singles entry in addition to the venue fee or not.

Also, what do you mean by:

"I Already Emailed My Boss And According To The Magnitude Of This Tournament ... I Should B Able To Have This To Myself Until Tournament Is Over"

Do you mean you have the venue until the tourney is done or that you have work off until the tourney is done?

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
Oh you know it. Im makin a...special...cake. just for you haha.

pb&j said he might drive up for the peopele further south. i dunno how sure he is of coming but maybe if he got some more people to go with him it would up his chances of making the drive.
Are they like the ****en brownies u make for me XD

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
Actually put the names in the title otherwise it looks like a joke. You're really bad at titles... I want a title MM at this tournament with you Alukard.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Pc Is Teaming With Mango ... Quit People Thats Like Page 4 News Lol

EDIT ... SURE MANALORD I'LL TAKE YOUR MONEY

ALSO ... THE TITLE HAS LIMITED SPACE SO I CAN'T WRITE THE NUMBERS CONFIRMED DATE LOCATION AND PROS ... =\

Eggm

Smash Hero
DATE: March 7th

Doubles: 1:30pm SHARP!

Change that please on the 1st page.

Edit : On the 1st page on the confirmed list.
WHITE FREAKING MIKE!!!!! Is that mikeman!?

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Alukard, you know your fellow Dominicano can help you to call out matches and help with the bracket as well lol. I'm definitely good at both =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom