• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Peach Genesis Dinner [PICS ON PG. 41 & 45]

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
♥ I saw the results, and I was amazed that a Peach got second, then I realized it was Melee, that is still great but I would have been more suprised if Peach got 2nd in Brawl because Peach isn't as broken, that being said congratulations everyone, 17 out 292 is still outstanding. ^_^ ♥
Peach isn't broken at all in Melee. She needs that d-smash like a fat kid needs cake. Agreed though, Edrees is really something to take her that far.

...And Armada is just ****ing **** in a can baby! xD

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
*kiills himself cause he wishes he came to genesis*

pleeaasseeee tell me theres another big scale tourney that peaches are gonna all meet at? :O

Metatitan

Smash Master
Peaches, Come To Pound 4!!!!!!
I'm doing everything I can to go. Tomorrow or so I'm gonna start driver's training so that I can get my license and rent a car so I can do an east coast road trip (so that I don't spend 1 grand just for 1 tourny). I'm also gonna get a job so that I can afford it. If all goes well, I hope to see you there :)

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
hmm...there needs to be another major national/international tournament in california soon, that would most definitely be boss.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
hmm...there needs to be another major national/international tournament in california soon, that would most definitely be boss.
**** that. The Midwest needs some attention already. I'm working on being a better TO so I can eventually brew up some hype for another national over here. Not to mention M2K lives in Ohio now, like 20 mins away from me, so he should attract some attention too. Practicing with him is going to make me become so refined. xD

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
**** that. The Midwest needs some attention already. I'm working on being a better TO so I can eventually brew up some hype for another national over here. Not to mention M2K lives in Ohio now, like 20 mins away from me, so he should attract some attention too. Practicing with him is going to make me become so refined. xD
Ally is also in the Midwest, specifically Michigan, so the two together should generate a LOT of potential.

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
Wow I thought he was still in Canada, lol. That's cool. Hopefully he can come to an Ohio tourney sometime.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
MOAR PICS!!

We found a nearby fruit stand and bought several pounds of Peaches for the Peaches.
What a bunch of cannibals.

Then we saw this shirt during the dinner and just HAD to take a photo.

Top Bottom