• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Peach Board for Dummies/Peach Chatroom and General Discussion[GO PEACHKID!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Eh my ZSS is meh. Peach is so annoying to fight!
Yea I HATE Peach dittos. I found that I had to work around some of your attacks in order to win. Lol, when I killed you with that Uair, I could tell during the rest of the other games that there was no way you were going to have anymore of that :p

Oh and Toad for god tier in Peach dittos

Didn't Tales of Symphonia come before Final Fantasy 10? Besides, ToS was good in that it's storyline worked well. The fine line between good and evil and the fact that the main character kind of sucked made it good imo

And omg. It's coming out over here!!!!

*screams even higher than Dark like a fan girl*

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Or use the handy dandy Peachat. :bee:

Located conveniently at in the OP.

Refreshments will not be available.

SleeplessInKyoto

Smash Apprentice
Yeah your peach is great too xD your spacing is awesome, way better than mine xD

Also you may have noticed i make really liberal use of Toad. I do love the mushroomy thing <3

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Yup :laugh: I thought 'Darn it!' everytime I got hit with it :laugh:

I ought to really update that Toad guide of mine...it says Snake is deemed the best character (lol). I activated your Toad at one point with Nair and I completely negated all ther spores with the remainder of the attack :O

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
NNID
RicardoAvocado
You know what I notice a lot when fighting Peach dittos? Everytime one Peach uses Toad and successfully hits with it the other Peach player HAS to use Toad alomost immediately after.
Rofl :laugh: It might have something to do with the fact people think 'I hit them with Toad! CHAAARGE!' and then go in for something agressive...and get Toaded :p

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Hmm...says here that Final Fantasy 10 came out in 2001 O.o

How'd your matches go Dark? And btw...would mind if we had some Wi Fi matches togther? I still need to play Sleepless and you...I know the lag won't be great but I'd love to give it a shot ^^
what matches? and sure I'll play you sometime.

Also, 4 hours into ToS 2 and this game is pretty sick. You can move at any mpoint of the battle field. it is not just one direction like in part one. Also remember in the cube where you press Z for special skits? In this one, they added voice over and some of the skits are so halarious. And doing usion attacks are not the same anymore. To get everyone to do it at once you have to combine the characters elements on the gride. Its complicated to explain.

But 4 hours into the game and it already kicks so much azz, so far I have no conmplaints about it. This game is a must get for ToS fans. if you love part one, then you are gonna have a blast with this one.

Kel

Smash Master
Has anyone figured out a guaranteed combo to hit people with turnips? IE a death turnip? Like in Melee you could hit people with one out of a dair. Has anyone figured out a way to hit people with death turnips consistently?

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Not that I know of...but taking into account the horrible hitstun in this game, I don't think there is, or at least I don't think it would be to easy to pull off

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
And how's that suppose to guarantee a hit? There are soo many ways to avoid that :ohwell:

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Has anyone figured out a guaranteed combo to hit people with turnips? IE a death turnip? Like in Melee you could hit people with one out of a dair. Has anyone figured out a way to hit people with death turnips consistently?
- FC> Dair>throw it abuse you

- FC> Bair> reverse glide toss

- FC> Nair>Toss turnip

- FC> Nair> Reverse glide toss

- FC>Fair> Jump over and throw it on them

- FC>Fair> jump over then and Z-drop

- Footstoll>Z drop

- Run to them>jump over and throw it dosent/Z-drop

- Run to them>Reverse glide toss

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
^Some of them are not 100% guaranteed though...they're more like mindgames they could catch up later on and avoid it somehow. (am I right?)

Footstool to drop is a good one, it'll sure hit, even more if you footstool them in midair.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
when you have a stick,Bomb or beam sword, it is turned into a mindgame set up. Cause now your enemy will pay more attention to what is in your hand. And you have to figure out a way to hit him.

So yes you can say these are more of the mindgame type

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Has anyone noticed that when peach sometimes pulls up beam swords that she attacks weirdly with them?
Yea, you have to "fix" it before it returns to it's full length. The animation is different too.

I'm also back. :bee:

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
You just have to make it "disappear" from Peach. Toad, some of the taunts, the umbrella. Yea yea.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
=O I just thought of something!

You know how when you pull a bomb it has like a timer on it? And when you use your Up and Down tuant, or whatever how items disappear? What would happen if you pulled a bomb and kept taunting? Would it eventually blow up since it has a time or would it just not do anything?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom