• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Peach Board for Dummies/Peach Chatroom and General Discussion[GO PEACHKID!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SleeplessInKyoto

Smash Apprentice
Lol yeah i won that match thankfully xD

It ended in me sweetspotting my U-Smash while he was dropping from his Cypher xD

Does Peach benefit more than she suffers on Wi Fi/in lag?

What time do you lot all come on (could you post the time where you are when you post for the next one - I suck with timezones).
Peach definitely suffers, by far. Your float game becomes really gimped, and you often cant hit people in the air properly. Not only that, but using Toad is a pain in the arse.

Its relatively do-able if the lag is miniscule.

And you should add me Rickerdy. I'm from England too. So we're practically in the same timezone.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Meno reporting from his magical roof that was wifi.

I'll return as soon as my own wifi comes back up. Let's not have another Halloween event while I'm gone okay?

I'll check in periodically to see how we're doing.
I've baked a cake for you.

- MenoUnderwater,
Meno

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I just got back from a tournament in CT. I got first going all Peach. Peach is too good for this game. Finals was against a snake/Meta player. He went to the finals without losing. I lost to this fox in winners but beat him in losers. He was the second person I fought in winners so I had to put in some **** to make it back on top. Even beat a spamming meta using tornado on luigi's mashion. I did something smart on that stage to beat him. I think people can figure it out.

I was so stressed and tired from all the hard work I had to do in losers. really beating the dude that beat me in winners. Then I made the finals and had to go through 7 games straight to get 1st. He got one game in, He got me bad at the start. I caught up greatly but got hit with an uptilt at 228% He went meta first and I 2 stocked it, so then he went snake, and I beat it as well. But he was doing better with snake than meta so he contiuned with snake.

I'm beat. I think I am the first Peach on the east coast to win a tournament? I'll look into that, But have not heard anyone on this side winning one with her. Feel like I made history, ha ha ha.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
Good **** DP. I just got back from a tourney as well. Idk how I did yet though b/c i left early but it was 70 brawl players (there were melee events lol). Weird fkn day. I was lost on the way to UCLA trying to find the venue and met these two Aussies (one plays brawl, one doesn't) and it was their first tourney. Basically, they were just in California in the first place b/c they're doing a world trip before going back to Austrailia. Apparently they've been away from home for like a year 'n ****. Real chilled dudes.

Anywayz the one who plays brawl was a mario main and a link second so we entered doubles as a peach/mario team for lulz. God we ****ing SUCKED. 1st game he went link so i went zelda for lulz and we got double three-stocked by fox/MK. Well neway next two games we went peach/mario and *****. So we get sent to losers afterwards by getting two-stocked for the most part and having one of the funniest near comebacks ever. So any singles start, I get a bye first round, I beat this one guy after that, I get sent to losers by Hall, just about the campiest and smartest snakes I've ever played. real fun games. I had to leave early though to catch my bus and the tourney was running ridiculously slow. Neway got to meet some cool ppl like Jebus, Nyjin, Hall, Edrees, the aussies, etc. (special shout outs to the aussies coz i hung out w/ them for basically 12 hrs str8 Lol) hella fun day even though the tourney speed kinda gay'd me out of trying to place higher. ;o

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Nope. Never. I always play friendlies, so i'm not that much of an amazing Peach player tbh.
Ah. Same :laugh: I've been looking at the possible tourneys in England in the Regional section and I've been trying to find some near where I am but 1. They're all so far away and I'm not in a position in that I can travel to them and 2. There aren't any o.o Well...there seems to be the odd Melee tourney but there's little evidence of Brawl tourneys happening :(

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
My fellow Peach players, I now have a account on justin.tv. And can broadcast live matches of me. So If you wanna see live matches of me here is my channel.

http://www.justin.tv/darkpch

I am about to have some live matches in a few, just gonna get a few more people to watch my channel and i'll start playing

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
DID U KNOW:

That if you use your down taunt facing in different directions, peach's dress flows differently??? :D

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
omg........OM-

OMFG! Tales of symphonia 2 comes out today for the wii

*screams like a fan girl and runs to the store to buy it*

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You lucky little...

Is that the one where Lloyd is the bad guy? My mate told me that Europe isn't getting a release of that...I seriously hope he's wrong
Yea, though we are not sure if lloyd is evil. it makes no sense for him to go wilded like that. there must be some reason.

it comes out today!? when? i thought it was the 18th. dark pch i want to know if its good or not, no spoilers please :bee:
It comes out today in the U.S.A

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
omg........OM-

OMFG! Tales of symphonia 2 comes out today for the wii

*screams like a fan girl and runs to the store to buy it*
hahahaha ill need to pick that one up...

and i might sig that XD its too funny

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom