• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Peach Board for Dummies/Peach Chatroom and General Discussion[GO PEACHKID!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
you can just Up smash/tilt/B(for some coughmarthcough) out of shield the Dair. especially if you predicted it.

and like RD3 said Nair OoS only works if you have a fast Nair.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
There's a small discussion in the Olimar matchup thread about Peach. Apparently, Awex did well enough against Sky to bring it into question. Thoughts?

Oh, and Peach's nair OoS is very sexy.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
I've using Peach's Fsmash a lot lately. It's more of a "don't even think about getting closer!" move. I love it ^^

@TigerWoods:

Is this OK?

kujibiki57

Smash Cadet
How do you people tend to use your turnips? I glide toss to grab like 90% of the time I pull one. I love doing it

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
Cool thing happened to me recently. I pulled out Mr. Saturn, glide tossed him, grabbed opponent, did back throw, and Pit went INTO the flying Saturn.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
i have another noob question ;D

atm I'm tryin' to re-evaluate my game since ima make an effort to go to more tourneys 'n stuff and I'm a little lost atm as to how I should use rolling and spot-dodging (well mainly rolling). Hmm...idk how to put this but instead of rolling away from ppl to get breathing room maybe there's almost always a better option or better way to retreat or attack? Or are there ways that one can use strategically use rolls to set up an offensive? Is it almost always a bad thing to roll behind sum1? Idk...I'm just a little at a loss right now as to how to use them coz lately I've been feeling pretty unsafe using these lol.

edit:
btw, go out and vote you ****ers! <_<

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
@Razmakazi
i've noticed that its possible to just walk or run away from alot of things rather than rolling or just jump and airdodged around. i only really roll in FFAs now lol.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Great games airge. The lag wasn't very good sadly :(
Great Peach you have there :) reminds me, I really need to make more use of Glide Tossing...I'm not very good at it in Wi Fi. Your Toad use was brilliant! A tad predictable a times but excellent all the same! You people will listen to me one of these days :chuckle:

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
@Razmakazi
i've noticed that its possible to just walk or run away from alot of things rather than rolling or just jump and airdodged around. i only really roll in FFAs now lol.
yea, i don't roll into people. I'm concerned about retreating though lol. I never really thought about the jump and airdodge thing. Hmm maybe I shud treat walking away and bairing or turnaround slaps more often.

and gemini that's coz the usmash probably is slower than the 'brella. neway i think i usmash'd oos on one of ur blocked dairs last night and I'm positive apple has done it to me a couple times too lol.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Rick - Super Princess Peach is a very fun albeit easy game, I enjoyed it.

Airg - You have to time it earlier, just as her first down air is finishing. The hitbox has a lot of priority, but its definitely way slower than Up b out of shield, but that leaves you open if you miss.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Great games airge. The lag wasn't very good sadly :(
Great Peach you have there :) reminds me, I really need to make more use of Glide Tossing...I'm not very good at it in Wi Fi. Your Toad use was brilliant! A tad predictable a times but excellent all the same! You people will listen to me one of these days :chuckle:
Yeah you too! The only thing I thing I would suggest is to tone down the Fair. Lol I know its hard to resist but I noticed you used it a lot when I was at early percents.

Lol everytime I successfully used Toad I imagined you making some Toad remark lol.

Villi

Smash Lord
When I Usmash OoS I dont know if Im doing it right. It looks slightly slower compared to Up B out of sheild.
Jump cancel it; that way, you don't have to wait for your shield drop animation. If you have tap jump off, you have to hit a jump button before up smashing. It's faster than up tilt out of shield, but it's still not gonna beat a dair -> nair if they expect it.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Yeah you too! The only thing I thing I would suggest is to tone down the Fair. Lol I know its hard to resist but I noticed you used it a lot when I was at early percents.

Lol everytime I successfully used Toad I imagined you making some Toad remark lol.
I was pleased to see it being used safe to say :)
Yea I'm still not great at Peach dittos and I was using my Fair to outreach you most of the time to combat your ground game. I'm such a hippocrite :laugh: I don't use it as much in other match ups. SH Fairs worked very well against your D Tilting see

Ok Peaches. Question time. White, milk or dark chocolate?

Cadburys milk chocolate ftw imo :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom