• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Peach Board for Dummies/Peach Chatroom and General Discussion[GO PEACHKID!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Lucario's can potentially kill below 90. :\
Except it's very easy to dodge. 90% from where and on who? Toad is a lot more flexible and whilst it's not a killing move, it's overall uses imo outshine Lucarios

ZZzzwrong thread fail.
Er no. Toad is to do with Peach. This is a Peach chatroom. I might have got the quote from a different thread but by no means is posting it in here meaning I've got the wrong thread. I posted it here because of Dark.Pch's comment on hating Dekuu as a joke

Canvasofgrey

Smash Ace
It really depends when it comes to counters I think.

I personally love Peach's counter, but it isn't all spectacular compared to some of the other characters. Then again, Peach's Counter is easy to K.O. with.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
Peach is broken.

Prove me wrong. ;)

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
NNID
RicardoAvocado
*looks at that list* Lol

Peach is no way broken. She's a really good character. She isn't broken though

She doesn't fit into that category of being broken because nothing she has ever tops that level of 'omgwtfhax'. Her Dair may have the 'omgwtf' factor but the majority of things she has are always just below that 'fantastic' or 'broken' level

Also, I find it hard to believe a character is broken my opponent is still alive at 160% because I only have one lousy kill move that's also a damage racker

And as for the things about counters, it's fairly dependant on the situation but I feel that Toad covers a much more even area of uses than the other counters

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
that list was weird lol. i even looked at a match with peach in it . it was all Fair Fair Fair Fair, some turnips and Dthrow>Utilt. no floating unless recoverying, no glide toss, no Nair....... it was just strange. :ohwell:

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
*looks at that list* Lol

Peach is no way broken. She's a really good character. She isn't broken though

She doesn't fit into that category of being broken because nothing she has ever tops that level of 'omgwtfhax'. Her Dair may have the 'omgwtf' factor but the majority of things she has are always just below that 'fantastic' or 'broken' level

Also, I find it hard to believe a character is broken my opponent is still alive at 160% because I only have one lousy kill move that's also a damage racker

And as for the things about counters, it's fairly dependant on the situation but I feel that Toad covers a much more even area of uses than the other counters

Why are you talking about brokennes? Who brought that up?
*is lost

that list was weird lol. i even looked at a match with peach in it . it was all Fair Fair Fair Fair, some turnips and Dthrow>Utilt. no floating unless recoverying, no glide toss, no Nair....... it was just strange. :ohwell:
In other words, some japanese Peach noob.
Just because they're japanese it doesn't mean they're zomgwin

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Yeah, I was gonna edit my post when I realized but I had to run an errand and forgot.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
NNID
RicardoAvocado
I played a DK from Japan (he had the Japanese flag anyway) on AllisBrawl. The lag was very good to my surprise (said we had yellow connection and gameplay was fairly smooth)

He was pretty agressive I must admit. Good DK but pretty aggresive. Are there any vids of Japanese Peachs floating around anywhere?

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Wait...NTSC can play with JNTSC on WFC? I thought it wasn't possible...

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
Once Peach is above MK in tourney preformance, Dark.Pach nad Edrees can move to Japan and bring that up too lol.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
She will get above MK...................................when he gets banned, lol.

Rickerdy, I thought it was impossible to play with people in Japan.

SleeplessInKyoto

Smash Apprentice
I just had

THE MOST ****ING INTENSE MATCH EVER.

I was playing vs Snake, and there was a bit where he stuck a C4 to my face, so i ran to him, trying to stick it back onto him. He was at 170% and i was at 150%, and i was sticking close to make sure i could catch him in the explosion.

Then he Up+B'd away from me, and i thought "****! what do i do?"

All i hear is "NOW!"

And instinctively i pulled Toad out and shielded the C4 explosion on me.

So friggin epic!

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
NNID
RicardoAvocado
I just had

THE MOST ****ING INTENSE MATCH EVER.

I was playing vs Snake, and there was a bit where he stuck a C4 to my face, so i ran to him, trying to stick it back onto him. He was at 170% and i was at 150%, and i was sticking close to make sure i could catch him in the explosion.

Then he Up+B'd away from me, and i thought "****! what do i do?"

All i hear is "NOW!"

And instinctively i pulled Toad out and shielded the C4 explosion on me.

So friggin epic!
:chuckle:

Did you win? Please say you did

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
NNID
RicardoAvocado
So yea people, 2 questions

Does Peach benefit more than she suffers on Wi Fi/in lag?

What time do you lot all come on (could you post the time where you are when you post for the next one - I suck with timezones). I'm the only Peach player on these boards until late in the evening where I am. That seems to be when you all come on. So yea, just out of curiosity

Kataefi

*smoke machine*

What time do you lot all come on (could you post the time where you are when you post for the next one - I suck with timezones). I'm the only Peach player on these boards until late in the evening where I am. That seems to be when you all come on. So yea, just out of curiosity
Rickerdy, you're from the uk right?
What times do you normally come on?
I don't know if you play basic brawl at all (I personally LOVE IT! >.>) but I've seen a red and white peach whose VERY good and does all this glide tossing business everywhere.

Wondering if it was you? Because I play extremely late as well (the only times I generally play are evenings, nights and early mornings XD)

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Nah I never go on Basic Brawl anymore. I don't think that'll be me :laugh:

I don't play late because...I can't. My parents don't let it >< Not to mention I have school everyday and my Wii makes an infernal racket according to my parents :/

Edit: Is anyone here a video expert? I desperatly want to post some videos of my Peach on here but my only option of recording is to save stuff onto an SD card. Is there anyway I could somehow upload replays onto the computer and make them into videos for say Youtube?

ApplesOfDoom

Smash Journeyman

I think around your time... On weekends I'd be on at... 12:00 pm-1am.

Weekdays- 7:00-1am

I'm GMT-5, so.. I'm assuming I did the timezones correctly...

i just fail with geography though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom