• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Peach Board for Dummies/Peach Chatroom and General Discussion[GO PEACHKID!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
I Bombered twice, and failed miserably both times. But the worst part was when, while getting back to the stage, I tried to hit an opponent with a fair. Peach fell like Kirby's DownB, it was awful. She was a completely different character -_-

ApplesOfDoom

Smash Journeyman
Where is the friend finder @_@
i want a match...

Does anyone know if the friend finder is having some technical issues, or is it because MLG is taking over?...

Meadow

Smash Apprentice
So does anyone else think that the spores Toad releases is actually vomit? It would make sense. He gets hit, he throws up.
Ugh, I sure hope it isn't. I have a sort of phobia against it...even if they're just using an example or something. I can't even bear to hear the word 'Puke'/'Barf' without feeling nauseous. :/

ApplesOfDoom

Smash Journeyman
I honestly think that the producers couldn't think of anything else, so they just made him have spores. lol.

By the way, can someone show me the most epic peach fight, like, ever?

I'm really curious ;/

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
^Goody... anything from the origin of the turnip(really.. where did that thing come from) to the spore throwing of toad....
The turnips come from Super Mario Bros 2, all the characters could pluck them (and other stuff) off the ground.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Well, I can't remember my old bit of info, but I have new trivia due to my little research in Yoshi's Island!

If you double slap facing to the left on Yoshi's Island (Melee), Peach gets a dark shadow across her dress. I dunno why.

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
What sucks is that when I pull out a Bom-Omb, I don't even notice, so I don't bother to aim, really. I regret it when I see the explosion :laugh:

What is the best item (excluding Bom-Omb)?
Beam Sword
Stitchface
Mr. Saturn

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Yeah! Same with the stitch I always never notice it.

Anyways the bomb is probably the best.
The beamsword looks good but it isnt really. It's attacks are laggy, and the knockback is crappy. You're better off throwing it.
With Mr.Saturn I glide toss him downwards so he bounces in the air. Hes okay I guess.
Stitch got buffed in damage and nerfed in knockback. Perhaps if it wasnt avoided so easily it would be better.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
one time i pulled out a bomb and glide tossed into the ground SD myself XD. my fav is Mr. saturn cause you can Fsmash him and make him attack.

Meadow

Smash Apprentice
one time i pulled out a bomb and glide tossed into the ground SD myself XD. my fav is Mr. saturn cause you can Fsmash him and make him attack.
Same here. xD During a match, I was playing a Marth, and I pulled out a Bomb-Omb thinking it was a turnip, and before any of us had any time to react, I threw the Bomb-Omb at him and we both flew off of the screen in different directions.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
Same here. xD During a match, I was playing a Marth, and I pulled out a Bomb-Omb thinking it was a turnip, and before any of us had any time to react, I threw the Bomb-Omb at him and we both flew off of the screen in different directions.
yesturday i was fighting a lucario on Pokemon Stadium melee and it was the stage with the brown earth and the tree thingy. Anyway I throw a turnip up coz lucario is on the tree thingy. he dodges, gets to where I am and we start fighting. I retreat right back under my falling turnip...turns out it was a bom-omb. b/c of the stage I cudn't c what it was and i'm out a stock. xD

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Toad has no shadow :laugh:

When first plucking out a Beam Sword, it does not function like a normal Beam Sword. To get it to work properly, Peach must peform an action that involves it 'disappearing' from her hand e.g. drop it, use Up + B, use Toad etc.

Edit: Just remembered some more

Peach's Final Smash (Peach Blossom) has music. This music is a very very fast, very short version of coin heaven from SBM 3

Not sure about this one...Didn't Sakurai say somewhere that Peach gave the development team the most hassle to program? I think it was on her profile on Smashwiki

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Didn't Sakurai say somewhere that Peach gave the development team the most hassle to program? I think it was on her profile on Smashwiki
Yeah they said that she was one of the most time consuming characters on her wiki page.

Its obvious they spent a lot of time on her. They made everything good about her in Melee bad and everything bad good.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I got something to ask you guys. Have you ever felt pressured on something that you do and enjoy doing and don't wanna screw up cause you might let people down?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
That's when you're no longer doing it because you enjoy it. Think back and figure out why you were doing it in the first place.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
I got something to ask you guys. Have you ever felt pressured on something that you do and enjoy doing and don't wanna screw up cause you might let people down?
My answer is no but I got a question. Is this about your possible Cali trip?

o.O

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
No its not that. Thing is, I have alot of enemies or dumb people on my case Like Niko, Plank,list goes on. And when I do Good things with Peach, they tend to wanna get on me and try to ruined and and make me think otherwise. So it seems I am forced to keep it up to get these losers off my azz.

Same time lots of Peach players look up to me or see me as one of the best. Some Say I am the best Peach on the EC because of my tournament placings on the EC. (not just in my state, I have played in N.J and M.A/ I am gonna play in C.T in 2 weeks) So it seems they expect alot from me, and if I screw up, they might be like (this guy is suppose to be this good and look what happen to him. This guys is not what I have been hearing about. Not even close"

I do what I can to do well in tournaments. But I am only human. I am not a god. I do screw up, I do get nervous. It seems in brawl since I got good with Peach and done good things with her, the pressure is on. I do have fun but at the same time, it feels like I have alot on my shoulders And too many not to let down. As well as dealing with the azzhats that always have something against me like the 2 people I just named.

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
No its not that. Thing is, I have alot of enemies or dumb people on my case Like Niko, Plank,list goes on. And when I do Good things with Peach, they tend to wanna get on me and try to ruined and and make me think otherwise. So it seems I am forced to keep it up to get these losers off my azz.

Same time lots of Peach players look up to me or see me as one of the best. Some Say I am the best Peach on the EC because of my tournament placings on the EC. (not just in my state, I have played in N.J and M.A/ I am gonna play in C.T in 2 weeks) So it seems they expect alot from me, and if I screw up, they might be like (this guy is suppose to be this good and look what happen to him. This guys is not what I have been hearing about. Not even close"

I do what I can to do well in tournaments. But I am only human. I am not a god. I do screw up, I do get nervous. It seems in brawl since I got good with Peach and done good things with her, the pressure is on. I do have fun but at the same time, it feels like I have alot on my shoulders And too many not to let down. As well as dealing with the azzhats that always have something against me like the 2 people I just named.
haha I wouldn't get too worked up about it... then again its just part of being a top player...

Take the NFL for example... If Donovan McNabb of the Philadelphia eagles does something good, everyone will cheer for a minute and forget about it. If he completely screws up, people will ***** and remember it for life... It is what it is I wouldn't get worried about it...

I love this quote: "If you worry, you will die. If you don't worry, you will die anyway. Therefore, why worry?"

It means absolutely nothing... theres no reason to be nervous for anything because what ever happens will happen regardless if your nervous or calm... oh and I have respect for both nikok and you so yeahh hahaha

AdmantNESS

Smash Ace
Curious question I have. I played Peach when using the random button, and I ended up pulling a beam sword. In terms of competitive play, are you allowed to use the beam sword or do you have to throw it off stage because of the no items rule? Im just curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom