• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Peach Board for Dummies/Peach Chatroom and General Discussion[GO PEACHKID!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I added the bullet bill thing by the way :p
That item is awesome, but not when it stops on a curve.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Ugh..I haven't unlocked half the stuff in that game. I barely touch it >_>
I wish there was an 'Unlock everything' type of cheat...

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Rosie is the hardest cause unless you have SMG data you have to complete all the grand prixes with a star. other than her the second Mii outfit, cause you have to unlock all staff ghost in time trial.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Oh wow... I didn't realize I had so many threads...

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kpOzIAbd8Lk
Your charecter is amazing.

lol luckiest things to ever happen huh?

<3 Peach mains. =3
A couple days ago I ***** this lucas 1st stock, pull a beam sword and proceeded to **** him w/ it on that stock, on his final stock and my next turnip pull right after the beam sword I get another beam sword and **** him w/ that one. lol.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I discovered something useless. When you pluck a Bob-omb in Bridge of Eldin while the bridge is regenerating it will blow up in your face >_>. I have the replay, I'll upload it sometime.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
No, It's not bad. It does not matter to me what one is. I'm friends with them ether way. I don't judge people like that.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Melee i suppose. Unless he wants to carry it to brawl as well. But anyway his theory seems to be correct for about 70% of Peach players

ApplesOfDoom

Smash Journeyman
Im a biguy.
I lean more towards girls though, so I don't plan on telling my parents. It'll probably kill them ;_;
I don't like how homosexual people are like, banished and exiled. It wasn't really a choice for me.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Theroy is Peach players are ether gay/bi/ enfimete (I know I spelled that wrong) or big/fat white guys.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You be surprised how true it is. It seems like a few good Peach players don't fall in that theory.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
i think it's better to give than to receive. having at the rear of another guy isn't gay b/c it's manly physical labor, rite? the only gay one is on all fours.

10imnotgays

edit: i look at the post at bento's new thread and think "if ken were to c this..."

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
Hi ya, guys, I haven't posted in ages. Anyway, I'm surprised at how much my Melee Peach sucks. Yesterday I played Melee for the first time since Brawl came out, and I can honestly say I really, really, REALLY like Brawl better (I just got way too used to it, I guess). Somehow I managed to forget how to abuse Dsmash, Dash, Fthrow, etc. My Kirby wasn't any better, so I went with Puff, and it was OK. I guess I'm done with Melee ~_~

</rant>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom