• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Peach Board for Dummies/Peach Chatroom and General Discussion[GO PEACHKID!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
No its not that. Thing is, I have alot of enemies or dumb people on my case Like Niko, Plank,list goes on. And when I do Good things with Peach, they tend to wanna get on me and try to ruined and and make me think otherwise. So it seems I am forced to keep it up to get these losers off my azz.

Same time lots of Peach players look up to me or see me as one of the best. Some Say I am the best Peach on the EC because of my tournament placings on the EC. (not just in my state, I have played in N.J and M.A/ I am gonna play in C.T in 2 weeks) So it seems they expect alot from me, and if I screw up, they might be like (this guy is suppose to be this good and look what happen to him. This guys is not what I have been hearing about. Not even close"

I do what I can to do well in tournaments. But I am only human. I am not a god. I do screw up, I do get nervous. It seems in brawl since I got good with Peach and done good things with her, the pressure is on. I do have fun but at the same time, it feels like I have alot on my shoulders And too many not to let down. As well as dealing with the azzhats that always have something against me like the 2 people I just named.
Just do what ya' do man. You don't have **** to prove to jerks who take brawl way too seriously. Don't you just go to tourneys b/c playing good competitive games w/ skilled players is fun? I mean, basically the people who are randomly taking a **** on you need to...y'kno, **** themselves. You seem like the kinda guy who kinda wears your heart on your sleeve or is at least real sensitive to random backlash. idk, just don't take it to heart, all ya' gotta do is play your game and have fun doin' it coz we already know you're good at brawl and know peach real well so just chill man.

edit: oh, and ya' don't rly owe or have a responsibility to the people who look up to you as a good EC peach besides not being a jerk and not being a scrub so yea, there's pressure but it shouldn't bother you as much as it is.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
haha I wouldn't get too worked up about it... then again its just part of being a top player...

Take the NFL for example... If Donovan McNabb of the Philadelphia eagles does something good, everyone will cheer for a minute and forget about it. If he completely screws up, people will ***** and remember it for life... It is what it is I wouldn't get worried about it...

I love this quote: "If you worry, you will die. If you don't worry, you will die anyway. Therefore, why worry?"

It means absolutely nothing... theres no reason to be nervous for anything because what ever happens will happen regardless if your nervous or calm... oh and I have respect for both nikok and you so yeahh hahaha
I just wanna look like I am some fake person. Cause I don't even like that from people.

Curious question I have. I played Peach when using the random button, and I ended up pulling a beam sword. In terms of competitive play, are you allowed to use the beam sword or do you have to throw it off stage because of the no items rule? Im just curious.
You can use it.

Just do what ya' do man. You don't have **** to prove to jerks who take brawl way too seriously. Don't you just go to tourneys b/c playing good competitive games w/ skilled players is fun? I mean, basically the people who are randomly taking a **** on you need to...y'kno, **** themselves. You seem like the kinda guy who kinda wears your heart on your sleeve or is at least real sensitive to random backlash. idk, just don't take it to heart, all ya' gotta do is play your game and have fun doin' it coz we already know you're good at brawl and know peach real well so just chill man.

edit: oh, and ya' don't rly owe or have a responsibility to the people who look up to you as a good EC peach besides not being a jerk and not being a scrub so yea, there's pressure but it shouldn't bother you as much as it is.
I guess I think too much. Well actually I do. In about everything I do. M mind is never calm when doing something. So with Peach is always something I am thinking about to make me better or what I should do when in a fight. Maybe think too much is bad. But thats how I always been.

Paff

Smash Journeyman
It's basically silly to feel pressure to be one of the very best players in the world - you're already _way_ beyond average, and from what I've seen do a good job of representing Peach. I mean, it's kind of ridiculous, given the number of people who play this game competetively and practice all the time, to expect any given person to be amongst the very best, and to be disappointed if they fail. Particularly considering the relative lack of other people developing Peach for you to learn from as compared to everyone playing the top tier characters.

So I'd just say keep playing for fun and try to do as well as you can, and don't worry about bringing shame upon yourself or Peach because you won't.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I would not go out saying I am one of the best in the U.S. I am still a novice and have much to work on. If I was to go to a big major tournament, I dont think I last very long in there or do well. Which is why I don't see a reason to get hyped over me. I just see myself as a Peach player.

Then there is times when I believe what people say about me. And when I do, I do really bad. And no, I dont let it get to my head. I kept my cool, but I just dont do so well. The only thing I can say and agree on I suppose, is me being somewhat the best tournament placeing Peach main on the EC. But I don't even think that is official as best Peach on the EC. Something I can't except just yet. Even if people do see me that way. I gotta know how Edrees does it.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Curious question I have. I played Peach when using the random button, and I ended up pulling a beam sword. In terms of competitive play, are you allowed to use the beam sword or do you have to throw it off stage because of the no items rule? Im just curious.
I'm very sure you're allowed it. DeDeDe can throw Gordos and Game and Watch can get the deadly 9 on his Side B. They also have a much higher chance of getting it so there is no reason it should be banned

And Dark...well first off I suggest you don't go naming people, especially not here. We don't need any drama in here

As for worrying about making mistakes, everyone does, you are human after all. Nobody is perfect. Besides, we all have our on and off days. If you really let people get to you, then you're going to feel crap. Learn to ignore them

CedricIzDead

Smash Journeyman
We don't need any drama in here
EDIT: This should read "We don't need any MORE drama"

As for worrying about making mistakes, everyone does, you are human after all. Nobody is perfect. Besides, we all have our on and off days. If you really let people get to you, then you're going to feel crap. Learn to ignore them
You are right here, 100% I think Rickerdy-doo-da-day. It's about having the right mentality, tbh. And I've seen your matches (@ Dark.Pch), so you have nothing to worry about. Honestly.

Ever wonder why I never post any of mine? :urg:

Oh, and don't worry about thinking too much Dark.Pch, it's perfectly normal. If there is such a stage as "too much".
In fact you could say that's HOW you are so good. Constant thinking benefits. (Perhaps I should try it)

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Something for the "trivia" or whatever lol:

If you pluck a Bob-omb right at the time the bridge in Bridge of Eldin is finishing regenerating, it will blow up in your face.

CedricIzDead

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty gutted;
-It's my B-Day in 3 days (on Wednesday I mean)
-I'm REALLY not feeling well. Everything is just going over my head just now

I hope I get better :(

*waits for others to feel sorry for me*

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Funny, I pronounce it Bomb-Om.

Then again I pronounce Bowser, Boss-sir.

LEAVE ME CHILDHOOD ALONE

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Just imagine someone named Bob whose last name is Omb. >_>

Robert "Bob" Omb.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Im trying to unlock Baby Daisy. How do you get a star or more in the 50ccs?

Nevermind. Just unlocked her.

Here's something, if you pull a bomb and sheild and get hit by an opponents it'll explode in their face and they'll fly off screen and you wont recieve any damge or knockback.

Meadow

Smash Apprentice
I also prounounce Bob-Omb the same way as you, Meno. 'Bomb-Om'.

Speaking of Bob-Ombs, I just a Mr. Saturn today, then got a Bob-Omb, and finally pulled out a beam sword right after it...talk about lucky. I've never had that happen ever. Too bad there wasn't a stitch-face after it.

CedricIzDead

Smash Journeyman
I also prounounce Bob-Omb the same way as you, Meno. 'Bomb-Om'.

Speaking of Bob-Ombs, I just a Mr. Saturn today, then got a Bob-Omb, and finally pulled out a beam sword right after it...talk about lucky. I've never had that happen ever. Too bad there wasn't a stitch-face after it.
Tsk, I dunno why you say it like that you 2. Say it like it's spelled BOB, then OM. Well, maybe it's just me :dizzy:

Anyway, today I played and on my first 2 plucks, I got a stitchy, then a beam sword :bee:

Does anyone actually like pulling Mr Saturn? Coz sometimes it's a waste, imo

*200th Post Dance!!!!*

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
i like Mr Saturn the most really. not only is he comic releif lol, but he's reusable, doesn't have to be thrown to be an attack and absorbs other projectiles. plus he can break shields :)

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Hey everyone, I just wanted to drop in and make a brief announcement regarding the future of Smashboards. As some of you are already aware, Major League Gaming Inc has acquired Smashboards.com. Throughout the history of the competitive Smash community, MLG has been one of the very few companies that has embraced and supported competitive Smash -- from the 2004-2006 Pro Circuit and the 2007 Smash Series, to the video/content coverage and tens of thousands of dollars in prizes, MLG has long been a part of the competitive Smash scene and has always upheld its values and traditions. It’s something I can say I have been proud to be a part of.
When is this going to be removed...

Tenki

Smash Hero
NEVER. MUAHAHAHhaha.

Yeah, it's kinda annoying by now.
I kinda wanted to point out somewhere that they spelled Announcement wrong at the top. They forgot the "e".

anyway,

what's the best way to DI out of Peach's D-air? D:

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
I kinda wanted to point out somewhere that they spelled Announcement wrong at the top. They forgot the "e".

anyway,

what's the best way to DI out of Peach's D-air? D:
Don't tell him! He doesn't mai - wait what?. *looks at your main* Wtf Tenki? I hope that memphis guy eats your face off :(

The final hit of Dair has a bigger hitbox than all of the other hits of Dair. I think it's horizontally bigger so I would suggest you DI upwards. Having said that, you can quite easily fall back down into the Dair.

If you DI up enough you could knock Peach out of it. For example, if you're playing as Sonic, you could use Up + B and the Spring would knock her out of it. But that's not important...it's not like you main Sonic right?

Tenki

Smash Hero
Don't tell him! He doesn't mai - wait what?. *looks at your main* Wtf Tenki? I hope that memphis guy eats your face off :(

The final hit of Dair has a bigger hitbox than all of the other hits of Dair. I think it's horizontally bigger so I would suggest you DI upwards. Having said that, you can quite easily fall back down into the Dair.

If you DI up enough you could knock Peach out of it. For example, if you're playing as Sonic, you could use Up + B and the Spring would knock her out of it. But that's not important...it's not like you main Sonic right?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8lKDggda9c&NR=1

:dizzy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom