• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Peach Board for Dummies/Peach Chatroom and General Discussion[GO PEACHKID!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeeVee

Smash Lord
Is it possible for rob to di out of the dair dair uair combo ?

>_>

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
Ignore Ignore
What aerial should I use the most? Right now my aerials are something like this:

Nair 21%
Fair 16%
Bair 33%
Uair 10%
Dair 29%

What's the best use for Uair? Combos?

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Ignore Ignore
What aerial should I use the most? Right now my aerials are something like this:

Nair 21%
Fair 16%
Bair 33%
Uair 10%
Dair 29%
I.. dont get what you're talking about here.

What's the best use for Uair? Combos?
Her Uair is pretty good. It has awesome range and can reach through platforms.

As for combos try Dair> Uair> Utilt combos.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
What a shame DarkPch! D:
Go check General Brawl, there's this huge thread with the "action replay" code so that Brawl has Melee's air dodge physics (ie. wavedash is possible).

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
Where do people get those sigs? It has their main, and under it it says the person's username, their level, and their favorite stage. And to the right it has boxes for your other mains?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Is it just me, or does the Backroom really underestimates Peach?

It's been like what....a few months and I have yet to see a backroom topic on Peach. I mean, we're up to our 28th character now o.o;;

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Is it just me, or does the Backroom really underestimates Peach?

It's been like what....a few months and I have yet to see a backroom topic on Peach. I mean, we're up to our 28th character now o.o;;
Actually, it's great that they left her for the end. Imagine if she was discussed when the game was first released, they'd be like: B*TCH SUCKS LOL NERF durrrr.

Her metagame really improved, plus now we have Edrees in there to stand for us ;)

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
lol@customgamecubecontroler

@Rockin... I really don't think they're underestimating peach by leaving her towards the end. I think rather the oposite really... Anyway even peach haters look at our board with awe.... It's mostly made up of useable threads devoted to advancing the metagame/teaching the basics...we don't have the most popular character, but our top players place quite well =D... all the spammy threads have been condensed into this one =D (for the most part)

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
I hope I'm not off-topic.

I wanna play a Peach on WiFi... that is, if someone is willing to put up with her. I'll only choose from three characters just so I can learn the match-up. None of them should be particularly difficult for Peach (and some should be easy, in fact).

Pleeease?

BentoBox

Smash Master
@PrepU: Yeah =]

Nice...C-stick for Control stick? Is it more comfortable?
I find it a lot more comfortably personally. I could never dashdance properly back in Melee because my finger would always slip off, and ironically, with less surface area, I feel like I have more grip. I also find it somewhat more precise as you don't have your whole thumb laying on the stick but just the tip instead.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Anyone else notice that the yellow text is gone?
*leaps into air femininely while shouting "Yay!"*

I hope I'm not off-topic.

I wanna play a Peach on WiFi... that is, if someone is willing to put up with her. I'll only choose from three characters just so I can learn the match-up. None of them should be particularly difficult for Peach (and some should be easy, in fact).

Pleeease?
I shall adhere to your challenge Sir Rapheal. We shall duel at dawn.
I will have imputed your cipher of friendship at the moment of reading this notice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom