• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Peach Board for Dummies/Peach Chatroom and General Discussion[GO PEACHKID!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I saw it, the crowds of my fellow 08's, and decided by NOT posting in there, I would be following ancient wisdom.

"The more you want to get in, the less of a chance you have."

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I applied for the back room. Lets see if I get in. And now I gotta get ready for this big tournament in N.Y Hope I do well.

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
Raphael!! We have yet to have our match.. im still to darn busy though...

tell me how you do against meno...
Aww.

Well just PM me whenever you can, if you can, and I'll try to be online here a bit more to see if I can catch you.

He's good.
D:

you watch out Meno.

lol, tell Meno how you dealt with my Up B at least. : (

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
I want to join but I dont think I deserve to be in there and should let someone who deserces to be in there more. I would love to be a mod but my Brawl/Melee experiences arent what I would like them to be. I hate my location lol.

Dark.Pch should be accepted.

Meadow

Smash Apprentice
Good luck at the tourney, Dark Pch, as well as getting in to the SBR.

Changing topic : Which character would you think to be a good secondary for Peach? Secondaries are usually characters that can deal with the person's main's problems, correct? I'm having a bit of trouble finding which character could be a secondary for me, but I'm finding Falco and Lucas to be fairly easy to use for me.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
@Medow
a spacie is nice too have. and i have lots to cover for Peach anyway lol.

PrepareU you should still make a guide for secondary or dual mains for Peach and give rates to every character. i'll help with it if you want :)

Miso

Smash Cadet
i second olimar and zelda. they are both fun to play and both have some better matchups against a lot of the top tier iirc.

Brinzy

NNID
Brinzy
Well I haven't seen Meno, and I dunno if Apples is tired of me or not.

Anyone wanna play?

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I'm here I'm here...

I just got home. Let's do this.

*glare with accompanying sword clashing sound*

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
You're really good!

I had a pretty rough start, that's for sure.
Thanks. *bows*

But, arg, I do not like Zelda. Though I'm feeling like I'm getting to understand her a bit. She's vaguely "Snakeish" on how Peach has to approach her.

Though that was the first time I've ever seen that dtilit lock. :laugh:
"NO NO NO!" *mashes buttons like crazy*

Great games Raph!

Brinzy

NNID
Brinzy
Really? That was your first dtilt lock? I actually had trouble even trying it in the first place because Peach is always floating above me, dairing or fairing me, lol. I think you were at least DIing back from it, right?

I also think your Peach likes Zelda at least. That one time when you plucked the bomb and it exploded right on my Nayru's scared me, big time.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
...you were at least DIing back from it, right?
>_>

Uh... YES. Yes of course. What sort of noob wouldn't?

<_<

I also think your Peach likes Zelda at least. That one time when you plucked the bomb and it exploded right on my Nayru's scared me, big time.
Lol, I never notice those things. I threw it, saw some explosion - was surprised it wasn't reflected at me, and probably Peach bombered. :p

Brinzy

NNID
Brinzy
Speaking of Peach Bomber...

That move is so annoying. I know my Fsmash can stop it, but then that gets DI'd, and then I dunno what else to try with it. It made me sad... along with dair, which seemed to cut through my blind spots. : (

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I love Bomber SO much. But I get punished for it all the time. I need to tone down on it.

Dair seemed to be surprisingly effective though...

Meadow

Smash Apprentice
Dang you Meadow, I was going to make a thread on this. XD

I like to use TL.
By all means, go ahead~ I'd love to see a thread on it. :D Good luck (That is, if Meno/Rickerdy/Airgemini/Dark Pch hasn't done one yet)

Well, I personally think a Star Fox character would work fine as well. Toon Link feels a bit awkward for me, so I guess he's out of the question.

Fun Fact : Did you know Peach's hair will sit atop the right floating inner platform in Luigi's Mansion? It doesn't work on the left one, just the right one, strangely enough. I guess that's an easter egg.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I didn't do well against his zelda either D:
It's always the higher priority and gay range.
T__T
It's not too terrible. Zelda is pretty predictable in a sense though.

Avoid approaching from above. When thrown upward di AWAY. Look at Zelda when she Din Fires and dodge when she does the arm twitch thing. Bait Nayrus. Use the float. Don't fair into fsmashes. :embarrass

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
if Zelda shoots dins just Nair it. and just approach her from diagnol ways or on the ground.
Of course...
I cancel it out every once in awhile, but I never notice what I used. I kept trying to dair it. :p

Villi

Smash Lord
If you need something with less lag than a nair or bair, up air out prioritizes it too. You just need to connect with the hitbox and have it do within 10% damage of Din's. The timing is more tricky than a nair or bair though, so only when you can really punish hard, like with a shoulder pad. That, or you can just shield it and punish.

Brinzy

NNID
Brinzy
Too bad for Meno... I never once got punished for Din's because I only used it when Meno was floating. That move sucks otherwise. I think I preferred the turnips instead.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
i figured Uair was kinda wierd but a possible way to go through it. although i usually just dodge Dins from habit. i don't think Dair can unless your near the outside of the hitbox of Dins from like above.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Too bad for Meno... I never once got punished for Din's because I only used it when Meno was floating. That move sucks otherwise. I think I preferred the turnips instead.
Yea, otherwise on the ground, I just trade hits with a glidetoss. :p

Really not the best choice, but I want them to feel PAIN. Though sometimes I'm even out of the blast radius.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
*just lightning kicks Meno and gets it over with*
*gasps with discovery*

o_o

*crouches*

Why did I never think of that...
... and instafloat an nair afterwards...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom