• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Peach Board for Dummies/Peach Chatroom and General Discussion[GO PEACHKID!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

ApplesOfDoom

Smash Journeyman
I'm just gonna say my happiest peachy moments out of boredom

The tennis fsmash is awesome.

I was facing a really good olimar earlier, and we were both down to our last stock. He was at 48%, me at 156% (>_>), and I managed to hit him with a fully charged, fully sweetspotted tennis racquet. HE ZOOMED ACROSS THE STAGE HORIZONTALLY AND IT WAS SO AWESOMEEEE!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

and a long time ago i was facing a ledge-happy D3, and i don't remember what his percentage was, but the same thing happened. Except I didn't fully charge the fsmash. His invisibility frames ended like, exactly when I hit him, and he went down diagonally.

AND a few days ago, I was playing one of my friends and the exact same thing that happened with zelda. Except I remember her % was around 50%.

Usmash is also awesome. ;D

I was facing a pikachu who got off the stage, and HE used a charged side-B. I don't know what happened, but you know how sometimes side-b can go into an arch? I literally ran under pikachu and UPSMASHED and he got owned.

Another time i was facing a donkey kong, and basically he rolled into my upsmash and died.

oh my god i love peach.
she so awesome T__T

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I was facing a pikachu who got off the stage, and used a charged side-B. I don't know what happened, but you know how sometimes side-b can go into an arch? I literally ran under pikachu and UPSMASHED and he got owned.
Charged side-b?

And I don't understand the "arch" thing...

ApplesOfDoom

Smash Journeyman
Charged side-b?

And I don't understand the "arch" thing...
Pikachu's alternative recovery move, not Up-B.

When pika uses side-b, he doesn't go in a straight line. I think the user can control the movement, but this pika went high enough over me, so I was able to upsmash.
Edit: its called skull bash. Thanks Prepyou :D

BentoBox

Smash Master

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Oh yea, I forgot that you are gonna be there as well. I think you will notice me 2morrow there. I will have a stitchface pillow with me. And I'll be the only peach player there. So I won't be hard to find.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Have you people voted in the MK Ban opinion poll in the Tactical Discussion?

I'm still undecided.

peachfvl

Smash Apprentice
no i have not voted im just like u with this

i want to go to a tourney but i can´t find any in this ****ing country

btw have any of u played any bomberman, my friends and i are addicted to bomber 93 and we actually did a tourney but we play with 4 people at the same time so alliances always form

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Calling all Turnip Comboers and B Stickers!

Hey there Peachs. I'm just posting to request some help for my Turnip guide on...well the sections in the title.

I can name a few Turnip based follow ups/combos/approachs myself but I'm sure people can think up a lot more than I can. Also, I really need help with the B Sticking section as it would be criminal for me to miss it out just because the minority use it.

However, my knowledge is incredibly limited on B Sticking and I'm still trying to get to grips with using it. I know some of you Peachs make regular use of it so I'm looking to you for some help/advice

I'm actually going on holiday in 3 hours so...lol :laugh: thanks for your help in advance

Dang, that pillow is sweet Dark...I want one :O I'm still undecided on the Meta Knight banning situation. I'd personally like to have a situation where no character has to be banned but...atm, Meta Knight seems to be getting to the point where there isn't really another option but to ban him

ApplesOfDoom

Smash Journeyman
I wouldn't ban meta. He is really hard, but he isn't impossible to beat. You just have to be more defensive >_>

Well, maybe the only reason I'm saying this is because I haven't faced any great metas.

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
For DI, do you have to hold it in that direction or keep tapping in that direction?
Theres a thread on this somewhere(too lazy to ressurect it)...

Anyway if you hold it in a direction you will slowly move out of a multihit move your moving in a direction. IF you smash it, you will move out quickly but in the direction of choice. If you do it in a quarter circle, you will use both smash di and regular di to get out...

peachfvl

Smash Apprentice
would you play a smash bros tcg if it was added in the next smash ?

i actually did one like 3 years ago

from the chars. u choose 3 of them, you lose when u have no cards to draw or u have no chars. left.
at the beginning og the game you draw 5 cards and the one each turn
there are 5 phases in ur turn:-draw
-main
-attack
-2nd main
-end

each char has 150hp(stamina mode) , the A attack( generally low damage) and the 4 B moves based on the effects they have in the original game. if you attacked with the same attack u used last turn u get -10hp and this damagae increases by 5hp each turn u did it again
example ICs

ICs 150hp

(picture)

when ICs´hp reaches 80 hp damage done by them is halved
A:10
B: 10, if the oppoenent´s hp < 30 flip a coin if u win they cant attack the next turn
<B:20
^B:30
dB:10, if the oppoenent´s hp < 30 flip a coin if u win they cant attack the next turn

next there were the items(these are used on main phases):
-damage item: inflicts damage to one or more chars.(hammer,green shell,pokeballs,mr.saturn)
-recovery item: heals damge to your char.(food,geart container,maxim tomato)
-attack items: increases your attacks damage for that turn (super mushroom)
-defense items:decreases damage done to your char for that turn, can be used like instants in magic i.e anytime during your or the opponents turn.(poison mushroom)
-special items: gives certain status to the char targeted for 3 turns (your turn,opponent´s and finish at the end of your next turn)(starman,metalbox,freezie)
-equipment item: increases the damage of your A attack and stay equipped until char dies or you throw it(for damage)(bat,beamsword,lipstick)
- normal items: basically any item left(crates,barrels,capsules) they do damage & let you search your deck for any type of item except for normal items(or they could be chained very badly: crate>barrel>capsule>partyball>hammer>KO)

the we have moves(played like instants in magic):

-shield: can absorb up to 50 damage in that turn and dissapears at end of turn
-roll-dodge: damage done by attacks to your chars. is reduced to 0
-spot-dodge:damage done to ur char by items is reduced to 0
-air-dodge: can work like a spot dodge or roll dodge

then there were like special cards(used only in main phases):

-L+R+A+start: removes any damage from all chars,equipment,special items.
-stock #2: if u win 2 of 3 flips you can revive a char.

could you tell me what you would add to the game to make it more like real smash or do you consider it the worst idea sakurai can have?

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
Sounds nice, but then lil kids might start getting all hyped about them...

Oh and Dark.Pch, could you upload the very few friendlies we had in Newbs for Brawl 4? (I'm PrepU btw) I want other people to rate it. Thanks in advance, and nice meeting you.

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
I was kinda afraid, but after brawling with this random guy for a while, it became really fun, and I asked a lot of people for friendlies.

The tourney itself wasn't that great. My Peach improved through several hours of friendlies, but I still lost the first bracket, AND the loser's bracket. lol :laugh:

Well at least I got to fight Dark.Pch. And get completely demolished by him XD

Semmick

Smash Journeyman
Theres a thread on this somewhere(too lazy to ressurect it)...

Anyway if you hold it in a direction you will slowly move out of a multihit move your moving in a direction. IF you smash it, you will move out quickly but in the direction of choice. If you do it in a quarter circle, you will use both smash di and regular di to get out...
Yeah, whats cool about DI is that when you smash the C-stick and the control pad in the same direction, you can almost get out of Smart Bombs and only take half the total damage!!

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
Dark.Pch, that was great when you pulled the stitchface turnip for the kill XD

You were pointing at ur pillow lol

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
Back from my 1st tourney. i didn't do so well but it was hella fun.

Round 1 was vs. this guy...i think his name was JTB. anyway his MK was rly good and i just got 2 stocked twice. i rly played kinda badly, didn't use many of my ground options. I was nervous. Also the only time wifi has screwed me up was obvious here; i had no ****ing clue meta was that **** fast. holy crap. ;O

So neway in losers in play this game vs. Rei who used game 'n watch and snake. His game and watch wasn't very hard, especially if he allows you to shield grab his bair lol. The snake game was close. There was 20 sec left or so, he was at like 140, i was at 110 or so but i didn't stall him like a *** though. Spaced fair into the blast zone w/ like 15 sec left lol.

Lost 2-0 to samuelson's lucario next round though. very close games. My main issue was that i cudn't dair him or keep him near the edge of the stage and turnips + spaced fairs were rly working well but ofc they won't kill him so he kept living at like 130 percent lol. i cp'd rainbow cruise on him and was doing well until last stock he survived a fresh utilt that put him at like 120 percent or so. Aura sphere ended my ***. Didn't play many friendlies coz i bussed there (and Sunday busses don't come often so I couldn't stick around) but i saw a lot of good stuff and met some rly great players so it's all good.

I'll def get improve and rep Peach much better next time. ;D

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
idk the numbers since the finals are probably happening as I type this but about 70-80 people at least from what I saw.

and no, I still see your menounderwater avy. =o

edit: apparently it's over. 67 ppl.

EdreesesPieces

Smash Bros Before Hos
BRoomer
NNID
EdreesesPieces
Back from my 1st tourney. i didn't do so well but it was hella fun.

Round 1 was vs. this guy...i think his name was JTB. anyway his MK was rly good and i just got 2 stocked twice. i rly played kinda badly, didn't use many of my ground options. I was nervous. Also the only time wifi has screwed me up was obvious here; i had no ****ing clue meta was that **** fast. holy crap. ;O

So neway in losers in play this game vs. Rei who used game 'n watch and snake. His game and watch wasn't very hard, especially if he allows you to shield grab his bair lol. The snake game was close. There was 20 sec left or so, he was at like 140, i was at 110 or so but i didn't stall him like a *** though. Spaced fair into the blast zone w/ like 15 sec left lol.

Lost 2-0 to samuelson's lucario next round though. very close games. My main issue was that i cudn't dair him or keep him near the edge of the stage and turnips + spaced fairs were rly working well but ofc they won't kill him so he kept living at like 130 percent lol. i cp'd rainbow cruise on him and was doing well until last stock he survived a fresh utilt that put him at like 120 percent or so. Aura sphere ended my ***. Didn't play many friendlies coz i bussed there (and Sunday busses don't come often so I couldn't stick around) but i saw a lot of good stuff and met some rly great players so it's all good.

I'll def get improve and rep Peach much better next time. ;D
I was about to go to that tourney too. I chose only to attend doubles and crews. After those (they were on saturday, you went to the sunday one) I didn't feel like playing anymore. Too bad, we would have met.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom