• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Peach Board for Dummies/Peach Chatroom and General Discussion[GO PEACHKID!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
I was about to go to that tourney too. I chose only to attend doubles and crews. After those (they were on saturday, you went to the sunday one) I didn't feel like playing anymore. Too bad, we would have met.
Yea, at any rate I'm definitely goin' to the next Quiznos and any other tourneys that are large enough and close enough. I heard Edrees + "sick Peach" in the same sentence quite a bit and during this close friendly vs. this Diddy some dude yelled "Just pretend he's Sky!"

Good ****. xD

ApplesOfDoom

Smash Journeyman
I'm wondering right now how many of you incorporate Uair commonly in your play.

It can combo so well in the air at low percents, which can add up to 70% combos, especially on heavy characters.

Btw nice sig prepu.

:D

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
That sig is really nice Prep, don't see a lot of barebones sigs that work that well.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
lol! But I chose them cuz their my mains, not because I'm trying to be clever. But good catch.
i know i figured as much lol. even my Sig is kinda ordered, excluding Samus position, in a certain way.

I'm wondering right now how many of you incorporate Uair commonly in your play.

It can combo so well in the air at low percents, which can add up to 70% combos, especially on heavy characters.

Btw nice sig prepu.

:D
i tend to do the general Uair after dome kinda Dair combo, although one time i did do Dtilt Uair which was really funny lol.

BentoBox

Smash Master
I only use Uair when my opponent stands on a platform above me~ Otherwise, when my opponents are sent up, I usually stay grounded and spam turnips~ I was thinking of dropping offstage at ledge level and interrupting Falco's SideB recovery with a well-timed u-air seeing as you know they won't go for the ledge as soon as they see you hang near the ledge~ But I don't know if that'd work and what effect it would have~ I've seen some charge Usmashes instead.

peachfvl

Smash Apprentice
with backwards glidetossing you mean ?

a.rolling forward & throw turnip back
b.rolling backwards & throw turnip forward
c.rolling backwards & thro turnip back

BentoBox

Smash Master
The backwards glidetoss, while short, does help me when say Snake mortar slides towards me and I call it, that extra room comes in handy and he gets interrupted by the turnip.

peachfvl

Smash Apprentice
guess you ppl are right so maybe i´ll try and add it to my game...

btw can anyone recommend a good manga/anime to watch im bored

Paff

Smash Journeyman
- Nausicaa Of The Valley Of The Wind
- Ghost In The Shell: Stand Alone Complex
- Azumanga Daioh
- FLCL

I believe that sums up the very best that anime has to offer.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
Chobits was terribad.

<3 Spirited Away

newayz I'm a huge One Piece fan. The manga is too epic right now too.

<3 Kaiji, Code Geass (2nd season was decently craptacular but the ending saved it), Elfen Lied, and a whole lotta other stuff. <_<

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
So far I've only played with anyone option.
Idk what you guys are talking about. The lag isnt as bad as some say it to be =/.
With Anyone doesn't lag ALL the time...if it finds players with low latency you won't notice it, it's a matter of luck sorta. Depends on who the game finds..

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
I once lagged so bad that I couldn't even get out of the room. I pressed reset and it reset after about 10 seconds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom