• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Peach Board for Dummies/Peach Chatroom and General Discussion[GO PEACHKID!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
♥The wheel is sooo much fun! ( at least for me it is) ;).

It breathes a more innovative ( and not to mention new) life into the game.;)

The fact that it's a bit more hectic to use makes me love the wheel even more. ;)

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
So far I've only been using the GC controller. And omg! could not for the life of me get a turbo boost at the start until I looked it up. Is it me, or does MKW have a slow feeling to it like Brawl? The karts dont seem to be going as fast =/.

Which characters (weight) are the best? And does each character have any advantages over the other?

~Peachy~

Creator of delicious desserts
The Wheel in MK is the equivalent to Wiimote+Nunchuck in Brawl.

♥Not really, You don't mimick movements in brawl. You still control with the analog stick and buttons ( although in different positions then the GC controller).

♥In MKW, the wheel makes you mimic "driving motions" to get the desired outcome and what not thus making it more innovative( and fun for the people who like that feeling). ;)

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
The Wheel in MK is the equivalent to Wiimote+Nunchuck in Brawl.
i use the remote+nunchaku for Brawl. why do you hate my controller Dekuu why... D:

So far I've only been using the GC controller. And omg! could not for the life of me get a turbo boost at the start until I looked it up. Is it me, or does MKW have a slow feeling to it like Brawl? The karts dont seem to be going as fast =/.

Which characters (weight) are the best? And does each character have any advantages over the other?
the kart s are overall inferior to the bikes. some karts are mostly just decoration (looks at the pirana kart) cause they just aren't that good at all. yes, i think thats just the Wii itself cause many seqel games are kinda slower than the CG version. Daisy is the fastest Mid and Funky is the fastest heavy, idk about Tiny. pretty much just stick someone on a good bike and you can win almost all the time unless you get ***** badly by items.

Meadow

Smash Apprentice
Lol, the Blooper cart may look nice, but it's not that good, in my opinion. I'd much rather use the Standard Karts.

I've been finding myself using Toadette more often than the other characters...she has a certain charm that just makes me want to use her.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
But... but... I always win in my Blooper Kart...
oh that Karts fine, it tends to slide a bit, but it is fast at least, and great on mostly straight tracks. just compared to bikes, karts tend to fall short.......alot. i mean bikes can snake alot more often than karts can and can wheelie.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
well the characters at least are relatively balanced. all you can really tell between them is who moves faster than who. like pick Daisy w/ the daytripper kart, then do the same w/ Birdo and you'll see a speed difference. most of their other stats are helpers.

Meadow

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, all of the characters have specific trait 'points' that are quite useful. Daisy has one speed point, so if you play as her, your speed will go a little higher. The one with the most speed points is Funky Kong, but I don't like him...

I remember seeing a chart of it somewhere, but I forget. Maybe it'll come back to me eventually.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Top tier:
Baby Daisy
Daisy
Peach
Funky Kong
Baby Luigi

High tier:
Middleweight Mii
Baby Peach
Lightweight Mii
Diddy Kong

Middle tier:
Dry Bones
Rosalina
Heavyweight Mii
Dry Bowser
Toadette
Toad
Bowser
Wario
Birdo
Waluigi

Lower tier:
Luigi
Mario
Koopa
Donkey Kong
Yoshi

Bottom tier:
Bowser Jr.
King Boo
Baby Mario

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
My tier:

MK64
SMK
MK:SC
MKW

I haven't played DS or GC so I don't know about those.

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Wherever you want me to be... If you're female.
oh mario kart is awsome... i like using my heavy weight mii(its SARAH PALIN!!!)

anyway has anyone semi teleported while doing a turnip free pull???? Like i dont know how im doing it or if theres a way to effectively do it over again but someimtes i just randomly boost in a direction... I MAY BE ON TO SOMETHING(or not...)

ApplesOfDoom

Smash Journeyman
oh mario kart is awsome... i like using my heavy weight mii(its SARAH PALIN!!!)

anyway has anyone semi teleported while doing a turnip free pull???? Like i dont know how im doing it or if theres a way to effectively do it over again but someimtes i just randomly boost in a direction... I MAY BE ON TO SOMETHING(or not...)
I think I know what you're talking about.
its somewhere here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FieBCZAn_o0

or are you dashing AND pulling up a turnip at the same time.
i don't think thats in the video.. but it's still useful.

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
you can still set the sides of the dpad to grab... if i ever use the nunchuck(when i loose the GC controller >_> ) i set the dpad up to usmash, dpad down to dsmash, dpad sides to grab....and shake smash....Its the closest thing youve got to a GC controller...

if you press b and dpad down you can pull a turnip... while turning around with the c stick you can do turnip free pulls

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I touched the link. Sick. Sick. Sick.

Though I can't imagine that being recent in the least.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
well basically, some *******s set a kitten on fire.

anyway, you should probably sig something airgemini. not that sick link or anything but y'kno, something that'll show how people can help or an organization you're in. get my drift?

btw, I HATE PETA with a passion. HATE HATE HATE. xD

but i'm totally for anti-animal cruelty things! but PETA can burn. ;O

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
you can still set the sides of the dpad to grab... if i ever use the nunchuck(when i loose the GC controller >_> ) i set the dpad up to usmash, dpad down to dsmash, dpad sides to grab....and shake smash....Its the closest thing youve got to a GC controller...

if you press b and dpad down you can pull a turnip... while turning around with the c stick you can do turnip free pulls
i would have keep my grab on left/right Dpad but shakesmash left is hard for me, plus i change my arm position too much. and then tend to do smashes when i don't want too. thats why i turned it off. oh yeah it works for turnip free pulls just i have to press Dpad down and B kinda hard so it will register that, and not toad or peachbomber lol.

Omg guys =(. This makes me really sad and made me cry. I hate all these people who participated in this.

Dont touch the link if you dont like to see pictures of what we humans do to animals.
http://images.google.com/imgres?img...tbnw=95&prev=/images?q=abused+cats&um=1&hl=en

Hope Im not breaking any rules.
yeah not the nicest thing in the world to see.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I don't know if it's accurate, but here you have:

God tier:
Bullet bill

Top tier:
Bowser Bike / Flame Runner
Bullet Bike
Mach Bike
Torpedo
Wild Wing

High tier:
Flame Flyer
Nitrocycle / Sneakster
Concerto / Mini Beast
Dolphin Dasher
Twinkle Star / Shooting star
Magikruiser
Dragonetti / Honeycoupe

Middle tier:
Bubble Bike / Jet Bubble
Aero Glider / Jetsetter
Rapide / Zip Zip
B Dasher Mk 2 / Sprinter
Phantom
Blue Falcon
Rally Romper / Tiny Titan
Standard Bike L
Standard Bike M
Standard Bike S
Nostalgia 1 / Classic Dragster

Low tier:
Wario Bike
Cheep Charger
Piranha Prowler
Bon Bon / Superscoot
Standard Kart L
Quacker
Turbo Blooper / Super Blooper

Bottom tier:
Standard Kart M
Standard Kart S
Royal Racer / Daytripper
Offroader
Nanobike / Bit Bike
Baby Booster / Booster Seat

TigerWoods

Smash Champion
Anyways, I have no idea what bike is best for the middle weight characters... I dont know which one is best. I like the second one but the drift is sooo hard to control.
Mach(second one) is an amazing bike... I suggest you keep practicing with it.... my sister uses it and she was probably the worst person ever for 2 months... and now shes amazing...

personaly i use my mii/king boo and the shooting star... its a fun *** bike...

for mid weight i like the Wild Wing.... Its a cart but its just tooo goood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom