• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ORIGINALS-Last of the dying breed

Lukky

Smash Cadet
Quite an awkward exchange for people in the same crew, I'm gonna also suggest a somewhat more private venue to air ur crew concerns lol

Boss seems to be like quite the desired partner

boss8

Smash Hero
now you 2 can team with each other candy and korn......while CK is partnerless cause i am teaming with chozenone....when it comes down to it you both have diffrent qualitys in teams..for example..

1.)korn stays alive a long time.
2.)korn helps out when needed
3.)korn racks up damage

again....

1.)candy stays alive(but not longer then korn)
2.)candy kills
3.)candy racks up damage

anyways your both acting ******** originals arent suppose to argue WTF were suppose to help one another solve a problem....not create shizz.....

Man up....

and BTW i suck at teams WTF....if anything candy and korn would be a good team cause of the list i just made...

i can bare with CK/chozenone/beaker.....or anyone else thats not in the crew.......(you no y? cause im boss)

but danny we have teamed together more then i have teamed with korn.....

and korn has been stepping it up.....

your both basically equal...i will admit your both better then me cause i always lose to you guys in turney...but i dont mind if you guys are better then me....i got a whole list of mario fans out there who knoe who's really the best....

SO yea Man the *** up and stop arguing.....or im not teaming with anyone... and i will go team with NEO....

boss8

Smash Hero
lol is that lobos......LMAO ROFLMAO!!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LMAO

"cries" ma bad bro hol up.... LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LMAO LMAO XD XD XD LMAO!!!!

lol ight lol im sry....LOL LMAO!!!ROFL "holds stomach in pain" "more tears".....

awwwwwwww man.....lolLMAO... wassup lobos???

Lobos

Smash Master
****....still debating on going to c3 or not....also don't get cocky...thats when you squander *remembers chozenone" LOL

From now on, I'm going into every tourney with Korn's attitude. The "I suck" motto is too good :p

Oh yeah you still suck, Link ***** :p

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
****....still debating on going to c3 or not....also don't get cocky...thats when you squander *remembers chozenone" LOL

From now on, I'm going into every tourney with Korn's attitude. The "I suck" motto is too good :p

Oh yeah you still suck, Link ***** :p
wth ? lol
just do whatever you want, but i don't need your trash talk while im playing a match :p

but yea i still suck : (

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
I found pictures of some of the Originals.....
Beaker

Gonzo

Candy

Boss and Korn with Shiken

Top Bottom