• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ORIGINALS-Last of the dying breed

thumbswayup

Smash Master
My man HEAT lmao
ROFL

lol boss sucks and you guys are gay.... :laugh: I can already see the squandering to be done at C3
No one will squander more than me.

lol is that lobos......LMAO ROFLMAO!!!!! LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LMAO

"cries" ma bad bro hol up.... LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LMAO LMAO XD XD XD LMAO!!!!

lol ight lol im sry....LOL LMAO!!!ROFL "holds stomach in pain" "more tears".....

awwwwwwww man.....lolLMAO... wassup lobos???
AHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAAHHAAHHA

wow LOL

goes and teams with a level 9 diddy kong <----- which is obviously better than thumbs diddy
You are correct.

pssh, no computer Diddy can john like Thumbs
You are correct.

And yeah, Chillin does suck :p

Deez.

Smash Lord
Hova Ill smash wit chu if u want. and I was pissed you lost to D.Peach... IMO you and Azens peach are on same level, just different playing styles. but yea i was kinda upset you lost to him. but you do get much practice like the rest of us..

boss8

Smash Hero
lmao
will i could beat your mk if i played it in tourny...if you dont believe me then pick him :-P
hova - my aim is heywojablomi...hit me up whenever
my good sir i will treat you like korn and give you a free win against me ...so yea just be glad whenever i do cross you in turney i wont play you...i will just give you the set....cause i dont feel like winning with MK.

(btw this is not a john):chuckle:

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
my good sir i will treat you like korn and give you a free win against me ...so yea just be glad whenever i do cross you in turney i wont play you...i will just give you the set....cause i dont feel like winning with MK.

(btw this is not a john):chuckle:
lmao johnsjohns
johnjohns
johns
johns
johns
johns
johns
johns
johns
johns
johns
johns
johns
johns
johns
johns
johns
johns
johns
johns
johns
johns
johns
johns
johns
johns
johns
johns
johns
johns
johns
johns
johns
johns
johns
johns
johns
:psycho:

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Everyone pay attention, for you are witnesses to the claim I am about to make.

Candy and Boss, I bet, that by the time I am better than you two at Brawl, I will be better than you at Brawl.

hova

Smash Champion
Hova Ill smash wit chu if u want. and I was pissed you lost to D.Peach... IMO you and Azens peach are on same level, just different playing styles. but yea i was kinda upset you lost to him. but you do get much practice like the rest of us..

i apologize if I don't win every friendly. i promise that i'm way better than you think i am

maybe one day i'll actually show it

Deez.

Smash Lord
Yea to be honest I was thinkin bout havin a smashfest at my house sometimes this week if ppl agree to clean up... because alot of people didnt even offer to help clean up after my tourny i was cleanin by myself well myself and NL and i do remember Boss and Yoster asking to help...but thats about it. :( and Azen was askin me about hostin a smashfest like a small tounry kinda lol..

Top Bottom