• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ORIGINALS-Last of the dying breed

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
double post

so i was gonna just goto a party on friday...but the more i think about it i need to practice for c3 b/c thats alot of money on the line....so unfortinetly thats another friday going towards smash

where are we smashin on friday?? nohomo

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
uhhh....im pretty sure im already teaming with will....fiind another partner
i didn't get to team at Sova with boss last time, because you won't let me cuz you gave me ride there
and you'll team with Boss at C3, so im teaming with him at CH4.5.

*predicts storm of Kadaj posts*
im not entering teams at C3 i already said that 3 times

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
not all the time partner.
then you're also a selfish person, you don't need to teach me what to do
yes all the time partners...the only reason you teamed with will at deez tourny b/c i didnt go b/c of a wedding...if i went you wouldnt have even teamed that once....you need to realize that me and will are a team and if you wanna have a partner in tourny you needa find some1 else b/c im not gonna have to goto another wedding in a while....so you can either 1) find a new partner or 2) have fun playing only singles in tourny

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
the point is, im asking boss, not you : (

i don't like how you always try to stop me teaming with will.

b/c me and will are partners....stop being a selfish ***** and find your own partner
and go ahead and ask will i dont mind....hes just gonna tell you no.....he knows already that we team for everything

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
cafe: lol real mature....still doesnt change the fact no1 wants to team with you b/c you suck at brawl

EE: haha it wont happend...but if boss ever cant make it your my sexy chocolate replacement ;-)

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
OMFG you are BOTH ********!!!!

WOW.

**** it, I'll explain because leaving it at that is obviously detrimental to the evolution of society...

When Korn first asked about teaming at CH4.5, he was told to find a different teammate...to which I responded with a joke about how Kadaj will probably post like 8,000 times how much he's practically creaming to team with Korn...for CRITICAL HIT 4.5.

GOD. DAMMIT.

Top Bottom