• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ORIGINALS-Last of the dying breed

Lukky

Smash Cadet
Good stuff ya'll

We should have a smashfest with you guys, if not this week definitely after C3 sometime when I'm free from my school stuff

thumbswayup

Smash Master
are you serious??? its a freakin plumber for gods sake...

QFT.....
You forget that I am terrible.

Wow Boss ur mario is beyond GAY!! my level 9 is so freakin good! its annoying...
He doesn't play gay, he plays incredibly smart and that's why I fear him. I could be up an entire stock and know that I would still lose because he just starts reading me perfectly and ******.

I lost to a lv9 Jigglypuff with my Marth in melee once. The mindgames don't work!

LMFAO

I'd much rather face boss than Korn in tourney.
Aw, just cause Korn uses Metaknight :p

Agreed. Geez thumbs I thought you were better than that chump.
Nope. Have you seen me recently? I've gotten way worse. If you thought I sucked before, well you haven't seen anything yet.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Aw, just cause Korn uses Metaknight :p
Gee, I'm afraid of MK/DDD and you're afraid of Mario/Luigi, that couldn't have anything to do with our characters' matchups, could it? :p

You don't suck dude. You're the best Diddy in MD/VA aside from Azen but we all know he doesn't count.

hova

Smash Champion
i like playing all the Originals in tourney, singles and teams

set usually ends up close except when it doesn't... ck/korn kinda smoked me and meep last time

i just don't like running into Azen/Omni

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
why are the originals too good?? i just dont understand

mario beats his snake will **** c3!!!!!!!

and yea Hova you trying to let the originals come through on friday?? it will b great c3 practice on both parts ^_^

HAT

Smash Ace
I just felt like posting here since everyone else is...>_>

Edit: Lol cool I'm totally not on my own board name atm, even better! (Btree)

Top Bottom