• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ORIGINALS-Last of the dying breed

Famous

Smash Champion
Nope...I use to though back when I had a comp, lol

It's probably something minor

1. Insufficient disc space
2. Save directory
3. The file extension for the video may be off.
4. Might have forgot to click "Finalize" or "Finish" in Movie Maker...If yours have that option

Famous

Smash Champion
Copy and paste what error you have...I may know whats wrong

If you dont have enough disc space just delete some stuff off your comp if that's your problem

boss8

Smash Hero
no i have enough space....

it keeps saying...

windows movie maker cannot save the movie to the specified location...verify the original source files used in your movie are still availiable,that the saving location is still available,and that there is enough free disk space....and try again....wtf does it mean.. O_o

Famous

Smash Champion
okay...whatever songs you may have used and whatever clips you may have used, make sure the files you imported the clips from are still in the same location as when you imported them into Movie Maker

Yeah...I hope you didn't delete anything

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
that's because you're not taking time to ****ing READ...goddammn...how are you so good at Smash if you're this ********? hahahaha

look. you made a combo video compiled of various clips taken from other videos. Correct? Each one of those videos is a separate file that, at some point, you pulled into Windows Movie Maker in order to edit out the combo clip that you wanted.

with me so far? god I hope so...

anyway.

If ANY of those original files are deleted or in a different location from when you imported the clip into WMM, then your combo video cannot be processed.

boss8

Smash Hero
that's because you're not taking time to ****ing READ...goddammn...how are you so good at Smash if you're this ********? hahahaha

look. you made a combo video compiled of various clips taken from other videos. Correct? Each one of those videos is a separate file that, at some point, you pulled into Windows Movie Maker in order to edit out the combo clip that you wanted.

with me so far? god I hope so...

anyway.

If ANY of those original files are deleted or in a different location from when you imported the clip into WMM, then your combo video cannot be processed.
i have every clip i imported into windows movie maker in the movie...and in movie maker...

so WTF!!!

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
no no what I mean is on your COMPUTER...example:

"okay, I want to import a **** combo I did from Boss Vs. ChozenOne...the video file for Boss Vs. Chozen is in the folder My Videos."

So you import the video into windows movie maker and edit the clip to your satisfaction. But then you DELETE the original video file "Boss Vs. Chozen" from the folder My Videos. Even if the clip still shows up in Movie Maker, the original file is GONE and thus you can't process the combo video. This applies to any songs you have used in the video.

Double check the settings that you're saving it as!!! When you're saving the file, one of the last screens should be selecting what quality you want the vid to be saved as...usually it just says "choose best quality for playback on my computer" and if you look down it'll say how much space that might take up. Instead, click the option below "best for playback on my computer" and then choose whichever one has "1.5 MB" or something in parenthesis. That's got a realllly good quality:space-required ratio

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
yea yea im coming >_> i already got my char to 80 so its all good i just need some practice up thats all

dont worry next brawl tourney isnt till like december 2 weeks in lol

boss8

Smash Hero
lol watch ck come back and take 1st......SIKE!!!

toasty i have all the files WTF this shizz is just to gay... ugh....i dont get the first one i remake another combo vid and it still doesnt work....i dont understand i did my trailer with no problem....ugh...

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
yeah.. watch CK come back to one Brawl tourney and go back to WoW.. and say "Korn, sorry I can't team with you for the next 87 years... cuz my character will turn to Lv.37497234891634639246923649273649236479123 in the next 87 years.! >.< "

lol watch ck come back and take 1st......SIKE!!!

toasty i have all the files WTF this shizz is just to gay... ugh....i dont get the first one i remake another combo vid and it still doesnt work....i dont understand i did my trailer with no problem....ugh...
that's too bad i guess then ..there is no combo video :( ?

boss8

Smash Hero
i have existed from the begining of the world and i shall exist until the last star falls from the night....although i have taken form of cyus calling you out....iam not man...as before a am no man and therefore i am......A GOD

chillindude829

Smash Master
i watched the first part of that combo video and then immediately stopped watching, that was so stupid

why is taco bell SO ****ING GOOD when high, my life is complete

boss8

Smash Hero
sry son but there is nothing better then getting head while driving in a convertable top down with the breeze in your face sippin an arizona...and eating a whopper with cheese....

except melee....

XD

anyone wanna sig this??

Top Bottom