• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ORIGINALS-Last of the dying breed

Deez.

Smash Lord
Good Times Good Times. Last night was hella fun. talkin to Boss,Candy,Kornnn,Thumbs,Yoster,Neo,DKSmash,Turbo,Sin,Hat,E.E,YO,JCeasear,K-9. that night was funny as hell... Should do it again next time Dennys!!!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Yeah Denny's next time. Double T Diner was nasty. wtf were those neon yellow pancakes made out of anyway?

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
yea it was tight....but i had THE biggest headache ever.....probably from trying to hard to beat azen lol
**** that....next time we need to goto red robins.....best burgers along with infinite fries with those burgers!!!! and delicious shakes ^_^

Deez.

Smash Lord
HaHa im up for any of those ideas to be honest. haha just make sure I get my" booster seat" as Boss would put it That S1ut! Lmao.. but seriously good times good times.

Famous

Smash Champion
Lol, Candy Korn takes everyone out eventually...It took me out quite a few times already. I don't think there supposed to be eaten anymore...Collected maybe?

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
deez
your sig... does it mean your bro sprays and prays while you plan your shots? haha........ wonder how that translate to brawl lol

Famous

Smash Champion
Lol, I cant believe it took me this long to notice Azen's joke...Now I really feel like ****...

Told you Boss, that video is too good...

Top Bottom