• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ORIGINALS-Last of the dying breed

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
kadaj it depends when it is...if its this weekend maybe but the weekend after this i have to goto a wedding on sat. so i wouldnt be able to go =\

but on the other hand i do suck! 7th is not acceptable....i need to step it up along with the rest of the originals!!!!!
It's actually in two weekends bro. The 15th.

I've seen videos of you Candy, and you're pretty good bro lol. Dunno what you're on...

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
GODDAMIT ORIGINALS
we are so0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o0o ****ing close to become better then h2yl
keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it will come soon.....
wer coming for you H2YL!!!! arrgg

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
hy2l........ who r they? va scrubs? its about (insert any crew) +p~s and olimar (olimar equals biggest thug ever, effin 6 plantsto **** for him)

IMO <----------- i read that this makes thngs true

Deez.

Smash Lord
Well... Kornnn~ i wouldn't say *****. I was watching the match between you guys and it definitely wasn't ****. you did pretty well for the fact you were facing Chillin... Besides your like the only one who actually practices there secondary characters lol... which makes you so good. unlike other ppl who just depend on their mains like MK users... wouldn't of had a chance against Chillins Snake.(no homo)

Top Bottom