• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ORIGINALS-Last of the dying breed

brawlerbrad91

Smash Journeyman
anyone know where to find the times/locations of stuff like gamestop tourneys, i couldn't find them on it's websites, i'm in sterling va so if anyone knows of any around here, plz lemme know.

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
hey boss, remember that time when i beat you in a set of mario dittos? lol.

btw, every original who has any remote interest in melee has to come to maryland's first pure melee tourney in a long time at UMD, Dec. 6. Thread coming soon.

boss8

Smash Hero
will do you know yet if your coming to chu's?
im ight bro my mouth just hurts like a *****!!!!....

i probly wont be able to talk much.....hahahaha

maybe chu has heart and atleast will let me stay even though i wont have a costume......

ummmm yea danny bring mario party6 or 7 to yosters house if we do end up going.....

call me tommrow...

thanks korn <3 best asain ni66A right there....

Famous

Smash Champion
**** Boss, did you get all of your wisdom teeth extracted or just one? If it's just one then you may have to go through the pain again. You could always let them grow in and experience even more excruciating pain like I did....

But anyways get well soon. You have the will to overcome this Will

Famous

Smash Champion
Lol, I have no idea how I started saying that nor where it came from...It's like a natural sound for me now =/

Top Bottom