• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ORIGINALS-Last of the dying breed

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
Will could you post these vids in the marth boards and title it Kadaj's Marth.

So noob thought he was doing the right thing by ask a mod to lock the thread. (He misunderstood why I posted the vids in the thread and now wants it unlocked)

Me v.s. Candy (snake)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0lhI2JB_7g

Me v.s. ChaosKnight (marth)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CD-x7R8u-I

Me v.s. Boss (Luigi)
www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dmumBPfj4E

I'd appreciate it if you post them in the marth boards.
I want to try and figure out some of the mistakes I made not just from my point of view but from the point of view from others as well

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Shoutout from a player you don't even know. Real talk, this crew makes me want to come to V.A.

Boss, you're too frikken good. No other player in the game right now gives me the desire to test my skill against theirs like you do (no homo).

And then we have my fellow Marth players Kadaj and ChaosKnight, who are not bad at all. Kajad need to hop off my color though, lol.

Plus Candy and Korn are both ****.

Lukky

Smash Cadet
Looks like we're finally gonna crew battle, and JLB is gonna lay the pipe Joe the Plummer style

Be afraid...that is all

thumbswayup

Smash Master
LOL Kirbstir

Well, South Carolina is where I was born and where my dad and his parents are from. I wasn't raised there just to be clear. It's like another planet over there lol

But yeah my dad says we have some Irish roots, which is cool.

Top Bottom