• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ORIGINALS-Last of the dying breed

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hmmm Kadaj, that won't convince anyone lol. I have to be good for that to work...

Can you NoVa bros consider going anyway? NC really isn't talentless, and we're actually pretty fun. It's be pretty cool to meet you guys personally too.

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
yea guys i just recently won a teams tourney w/ DT - 25+ people

so im am STILL a teams extraordinaire. there was a lot of decent competition there too.

just fyi ;)

btw, goooood **** origionalssssss

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
well i got a few things

1. change power rankings....korn got 3rd, boss got 4th, and i got measly 5th
so power rankings should now be
1. korn
2.boss
3.candy

2.put EE as an originals...i think his sexy chocolaty *** deserves it

3. put jose in the **** list!!!!!!!!!!! as beaker

4. step it up *****es....wer slowly getting closer to placing at the top at tournys...wer so0o0o0o close....originals will rule the world!

HAT

Smash Ace
i'm having a biweekly nov. 8th.

do come.

we'll do **** and ****.

starts at 6pm.. don't worry though, i get **** done. check the thread.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
Ok, I need to be playing more Brawl at smashfests before tournys. Don't get me wrong I still love Melee, but the night before a tourny I need more Brawl practice. Candy, you are the only Snake player that terrifies me. Next time I need to play you for like 2 hours straight so that I'll be ready to **** all the weaker Snakes out there. Boss, sigh, I need more practice against your Luigi. I can't believe I'm actually going to work on that matchup.

Deez.

Smash Lord
Lol Will is a noob!! i mean come on now who loses to Forte's Mk??? hahaha jk Will. and Originals are def coming up strong look at most of tourny results!

Top Bottom