• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ORIGINALS-Last of the dying breed

MASAHIROx

Smash Lord
dont turn this into tnr...

looks like you ***s have forgotten about me.

im goin to the c3 on Nov 22. does ANYONE wanna team?
most likely will not enter singles...so this is my only chance.

i play a decent ROB and a good TL. my TL is only good in teams though. My fox is also randomly good in teams

where the HELL are roy, rich and rob? WTF

Chaos0419

Smash Apprentice
i will team with boss or candy at c3 D:
You all should just flip a coin b/c all three of you are too good!!! And you guys better win it at C3 - Cafe you were sooooooo close this past weekend!!!

Do it for your chicken at C3...

Famous

Smash Champion
Lol, Goku would use his inner senses instead of relying on his sight and instant transmission all over the place whupping a$$...But this IS itachi we are talking about...

What, orochimaru came out of sasuke's body?!?! I thought sasuke killed orochimaru after the fight with Naruto

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
lmao...but for real, there weren't any asian chicks...but tonnns of black women [no really, a good number of them were BBW >_> but not for meee, I got the good ones ^_^...and I'm too young for their organization but they made an exception in my case anyway hahaha]

But you know I woulda taken you if I could =D

gahhh we need to team again sometime to take down NoVa and the woooooorllllld.....*smiles when he realizes MD is no longer coupled with /VA* ooooooooooohhhhh

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
yo EE...i told gonzo about it and he says he'll def. do it...but he hasnt gotten to it yet b/c last week he worked all 7 days and it seems it might b the sm for this week...he wont even b able to make it to chus....he'll b able to do it sooner or later

you sexy *******

Top Bottom