• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ORIGINALS-Last of the dying breed

boss8

Smash Hero
**** Boss, did you get all of your wisdom teeth extracted or just one? If it's just one then you may have to go through the pain again. You could always let them grow in and experience even more excruciating pain like I did....

But anyways get well soon. You have the will to overcome this Will
all 5 of them :(

o snaps free chipotle day!!!!!

Saki Zatoichi

Smash Ace
I have to get my wisdom teeth pulled soon. Also, my left back molar never grew in when I lost the old tooth, and there's a cyst forming between the tooth and the inside of my gums.

They're going to have to yank that **** out. :(

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
speaking of melee, i'm having friends over on monday...in fact, my crew. >_>

we are out of school monday and tuesday because of the end of the quarter. i asked my dad if i could have a smashfest, he said it was fine.

So, I guess that means I'm hosting a Melee smashfest on Monday (Nov. 3rd) at my house from 12 PM - 11-ish PM. I don't feel like making a new topic or having it get too big or anything, so just though I'd post it in my favorite smash crew's thread. :chuckle:

My address is in this thread:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=181915
(ctrl+F for 3206)

Anyone is welcome to come.

Oh, and just to let everyone know, my Melee biweeklies start up again on the 29th!! COME.

D0N

Smash Ace
Wisdom teeth? I remember when I got mine taken out. They put me on laughing gas and an IV and I was pretty messed up lol. Its like at first I was in a room trying to stay awake and then in 2 seconds I woke up in some other room and it was over lol. I tried to stand up and almost fell flat on my face but someone caught me. And I kept slapping myself in the face since it was numb and I was still out of it... it probly made the pain worse...

Good luck to yall at chus

Deez.

Smash Lord
my snake officially sucks =[
Then your officially STUPID!... Candy saying your Snake sucks is like me saying i don't have a twin. thats how stupid it sounds:laugh:... your Snake is great!:) I just think you don't have alot of Snake Ditto practice. you should play Chillin more often.

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
kadaj it depends when it is...if its this weekend maybe but the weekend after this i have to goto a wedding on sat. so i wouldnt be able to go =\

but on the other hand i do suck! 7th is not acceptable....i need to step it up along with the rest of the originals!!!!!

Top Bottom