• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ORIGINALS-Last of the dying breed

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
well I dunno bout the venue on such short notice...but you can talk to Caboose about that. I know I personally won't have the time to host it if it's any sooner :(

We could probably do something tiny and local if you really want. I only say this because:
this weekend is Chudatz TYs Biweekly
Dec 6, if I'm trying to go to several events [depends on what works out best for me]
if nothing works out for me on the 6th, we'll see...I'll try for that :) but too many people have exams the next week, like me...wait a minute...when's CH4.5? the 6th or the 13th?
Dec 13th, it's either CH or it's another Chu biweekly.

So unless you just want a tourney for tourney's sake, you'll have to wait if you want people other than like...6 SoVa kids to show up. Let's hope that the Newport News guys can come through so it's a lil more than that ;___;

Chaos0419

Smash Apprentice
Caaaannnnnnnndddyyy!!!

I keep calling Jose but he won't answer. I want to play after I get off work tonight (8ish).

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
is this sin ?

HE CALLED NEO !!!!!!!!

OMG HAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH LOL LOL LOL LMAO LMAO LMAO ROFL ROFL LOL LOL LOL LMAO LMAO LMAO ROFL ROFL LOL LOL LOL LMAO LMAO LMAO ROFL ROFL LOL LOL LOL LMAO LMAO LMAO ROFL ROFL LOL LOL LOL LMAO LMAO LMAO ROFL ROFL LOL LOL LOL LMAO LMAO LMAO ROFL ROFL LOL LOL LOL LMAO LMAO LMAO ROFL ROFL :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

LOL LOL LOL LMAO LMAO LMAO ROFL ROFLLOL LOL LOL LMAO LMAO LMAO ROFL ROFLLOL LOL LOL LMAO LMAO LMAO ROFL ROFLLOL LOL LOL LMAO LMAO LMAO ROFL ROFLLOL LOL LOL LMAO LMAO LMAO ROFL ROFL:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

.......no :mad:

Top Bottom