• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ORIGINALS-Last of the dying breed

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
hey,i like them, they dont look to bad, it just means i got to get better......

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
Boss team with me at C3!!!! diddy mario or mk luigi!!!! ill fight for you!!! lol.

Famous

Smash Champion
Ok, I won't quit...*gives jose tissue*

I also need a teammate for btyf...People are forcing me to use D3 nowadays so thats who I'ma be using alot more...Not more than Mario though.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
I'm not going...I quit Brawl (waits for comments)
you too?

*waits for comments*

but no really, I'll still come through, chill at tourneys, I'll probably enter to support the scene, have fun with it, but I don't have the time right now to good enough in Brawl to care about competing at that level. I DO however have the time to play Melee and get better simply because I already have a very solid foundation of knowledge and experience to work with, unlike with Brawl. After Genesis, I'll probably quit Brawl for good.

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
yea wtf is brawl you dont even need to play to be good at the game

im better than most the people that Play alot ....... xD

but im just a random scrub so its all good

im gonna play melee and when i get a job because god **** it i will .... im going into the 2d fighter scene

because ...... brawl isnt worth doing anything big for

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
yea wtf is brawl you dont even need to play to be good at the game

im better than most the people that Play alot ....... xD

but im just a random scrub so its all good

im gonna play melee and when i get a job because god **** it i will .... im going into the 2d fighter scene

because ...... brawl isnt worth doing anything big for

nooooo i want u to go to apex..it has brawl and meleeeeeee XD

2d fighters are great but the community is really two-faced...i know TRUSTTTT ME lol

MaxDeUh

Smash Journeyman
Getting into something like Street Fighter is a lot harder than getting into Smash. Hope it works out for you CK.

Fighting games are win.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Getting into something like Street Fighter is a lot harder than getting into Smash. Hope it works out for you CK.

Fighting games are win.
lol thats not true at all, where do u get this info? because ur sooo good at smash? maybe BRAWL since the learning curve is that of a chimp, but not melee

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
nah its cause you cant comprehend what happens so you need to go to the dumbed down retardedness of brawl to even be able to understand how to play smash and even then you still need help by choosing metaknight

man sigh......... i wish people would understand how bad brawl is i mean i'll still play it xD

lol thats not true at all, where do u get this info? because ur sooo good at smash? maybe BRAWL since the learning curve is that of a chimp, but not melee
lawl ^^ goes well with my other quote

MaxDeUh

Smash Journeyman
Shut up, stop being an elitist ***. You're annoying.

Smash can't compare to Street Fighter at a technical standpoint.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
Shut up, stop being an elitist ***. You're annoying.

Smash can't compare to Street Fighter at a technical st andpoint.
lol ok, u cant join the community for brawl and base melee on this. melee can be unbelievably technical, to the point that nobody has mastered it yet at all and it is not even physically possible. the limits are set on by the players hand speed, not by the game. you can be as technical as humanly possible, so how can that not compare to SF?

hova

Smash Champion
SF is unbelievably technical. I used to hate on SF, but Melee and SF are both extremely technical in their own right and both complex as hell

CK you should learn to play brawl before you go around bashing it

Brawl is hardly technical, but it's still not easy to be good at

hova

Smash Champion
ok, i'll judge your skill off of every single time i've seen you play

unimpressive

do you enjoy just being average in all games?

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
D@MN!!! CK !!! hope your marth's rumble off!
that **** look like it HURT!!!!!! G-REG!!!

lol Hova, you don't understand. a month ago. im at Yoster's house. me, yoster, thumbs couldn't stop saying that quote while we playing smash or playing starcraft .. LOL it was hilarious

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
People need to chill :/

Brawl is clearly not easy to be good at and Melee is amazing o.o it's pretty simple xD

<3people who don't hate on either

Lobos

Smash Master
**** that.....**** orignals *****es

BAN BRINSTAR VS ME FOREVER LOLOLOL yall don't wanna see what gayness I can do now

ChaosKnight

Smash Master
ok, i'll judge your skill off of every single time i've seen you play

unimpressive

do you enjoy just being average in all games?

lol i'll judge your peach every single time ive seen you play .......... but i cant because you dont go to much **** :chuckle:

chillindude829

Smash Master
let's all be honest here, brawl is complete sh*t compared to melee, especially the way it's played in tourneys. md/va is no longer the best region because we don't abuse the gayest tactics as much as NY/NJ, and that's a fact. tatsunoko vs capcom is a more competitive game than brawl.

kirbstir

Smash Lord
SF2 HD Remix is where it's at

Hey chillin, you or azen have PS3s and HD Remix? =p

Top Bottom