• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ORIGINALS-Last of the dying breed

Lobos

Smash Master
lol I didn't get into the tourney scene until 06......it was fun while it lasted, I really just got tired of losing to fox,falco, marth, fox, falco, marth.......lol except thumbs' fox.....get 3 stocked..

edit: **** you plank shiek is one of the gayest characters in melee lol

Azen Zagenite

Smash Champion
=^_^=

LOL I don't think melee completely sucks (I just think its much less fun than brawl), but I say it anyway cause I know people will rage and get butthurt over it XD

Funny how most of the melee supporters are people that missed the boat. I guess its understandable; they missed the prime of melee and want to experience it for themselves. Just watch some MLG vids or something!

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
I <3 Azen

Also im noticing that a lot of people who are hateing on brawl, really only play 1 character. maybe thats why they're getting bored???? Perhaps try a new char, you never know, could be fun!!! Either way

Brawl> Melee

Plus if you choose brawl over melee, you get a free night with thumbs sister. OH YA!!! =0) j/k thumbs.

hova

Smash Champion
all the people I see hate on Brawl suck at it (except Chillin)

Brawl is fun, if you don't like it you can just stop posting

Azen- go back to Peach!!!!

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Just to clarify, I'm not hating on Brawl at all...and you're totally right about picking a new character. Pikachu is sooo much fun ^_^

it's just that RoM lit a fire under my *** because SoVa Melee kinda died because the best players [Ether, The Doug, Cdot, Kitsune King, Cow, and a couple others] all kinda faded from the scene or at least became way too unavailable and so I never saw much of anything great around here and then wowwww @ everything I saw at RoM [not even other matches, I mean seeing it first-hand AGAINST me which changes everything :)]

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
TVC takes very little skill. With it's overpowered push-blocking system, it encourages more running and shielding than brawl. You can play "gay" in any fighting game, no matter what. It's all a matter of who can break through it and who can't.
TAJ! you're back O________O lol !!!!!!

Thumbs: talk less play more XD

Next time we play I'll be happy to **** you with Ness

<3<3<3

White Castle was still too good though. I owe you a burger.......and some fries.
I love White Castle, so tasty................... :( I wish I could eat there again

anyway, both games are fun -__- i won't speak which one is better.
i can play melee all night, but i can't play brawl that long, cuz it's getting boring.. after 2-3 hours

meepxzero

Smash Master
lol i hated melee because of peach, happy that hoe got nerfed LOL. Now i can **** freely with ice climbers not having to worry about another peach except azens T_T.

brawls more fun to me, but melee is by far the better game if both games had came out at the same time.

meepxzero

Smash Master
ROFL did chu really ban the IC infinite? If so, that's hilarious LOL the irony.

Ive never seen chu look so sad losing to what he created :laugh:, but yah i think hes pretty serious about it lol.

Kirby is not good against ice climbers because he has to fight them up close.

in all honesty ic infinites do need a limit, but by that time mk will be banned and you know how long thatll take for that to happen. lolol

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
Ive never seen chu look so sad losing to what he created :laugh:, but yah i think hes pretty serious about it lol.

Kirby is not good against ice climbers because he has to fight them up close.
reminds me of when he first lost to Snakee...he just sat there and just sulked I felt so bad

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
Just to clarify, I'm not hating on Brawl at all...and you're totally right about picking a new character. Pikachu is sooo much fun ^_^

it's just that RoM lit a fire under my *** because SoVa Melee kinda died because the best players [Ether, The Doug, Cdot, Kitsune King, Cow, and a couple others] all kinda faded from the scene or at least became way too unavailable and so I never saw much of anything great around here and then wowwww @ everything I saw at RoM [not even other matches, I mean seeing it first-hand AGAINST me which changes everything :)]
Pikachu IS so much fun

Azen are you going to be at C3?

Top Bottom