• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ORIGINALS-Last of the dying breed

Hidden MachineS

Banned via Warnings
So you guys play SF4? I don't have the game, or a stick anymore, but I play at BMX's house, and sometimes we bring it to forte's since he wants to learn (he and I main Sakura, BMX mains fat disgusting Rufus) and playing on 360 controller/dualshock is mad easy, so if you guys wanna do some friendlies/MM's whenever we can get setups, let me know. I'm not really into the big tourney scene this year, because it's gonna be arcade characters only until EVO is done, and I think that's gay.

But for anyone who's interested, this summer Woodbridge is gonna start having bi-weeklies, and we're gonna make sure it's the best small tourney scene in MD/VA, with enough space to move around without unintentionally (or intentionally) molesting each other. There's a good chance we'll be having SF4/other fighters too. A few certain people are banned :)

Anyway, look out for it.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sMDycysW9w

Holy crap... i wish i could dance like these guys D:
oh snap, FOUR of those guys are now in Quest Crew, who recently won America's Best Dance Crew, and wooowwww you really gotta see that **** [the entire show is up in full episode format on mtv.com...the second to last episode is AMAAAAAAAZING [two performances from Quest Crew that will blow your ****ing mind]]

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
oh snap, FOUR of those guys are now in Quest Crew, who recently won America's Best Dance Crew, and wooowwww you really gotta see that **** [the entire show is up in full episode format on mtv.com...the second to last episode is AMAAAAAAAZING [two performances from Quest Crew that will blow your ****ing mind]]
<3 Toasty QUEST CREW BABY!!

yeah i watch America's Best Dance Crew lil.. that crew was too ****ing amazing..

lol i wish i could be like them

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
@plank
haha, ur so right..brawl has no skill, everyone is clearly as good as M2K, Azen, Chu, Atomsk after a few weeks

Chu banned me for beating him with a wiimote/nunchuk (yea, its late)

Top Bottom