• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ORIGINALS-Last of the dying breed

29_ksmotA

Smash Apprentice
I would imagine in the weeks to come, I think these fillers have about 5 or 6 episodes left, sadly.

That info is 100% false, look how much they drag out these fillers and scheduling for releases are constantly changing in Japan when it comes to anime, just gotta wait..

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
JCaez is better
this is what i get for searching my name :( ah well me and ck are teaming. :p we will see at the tourney how much **** ChaosKnight and KnightMare will be doing XD.

my bet is alot.

btw whats our team name it has to be cool since we both have Knight in our names.

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
yea man i dont mind its got a nice sound to it :070:
word i like it i cant wait i just trained with nl, d1, snakee and a bunch of other people in my crew tonight i am getting hype. we are gonna ****. my wario has been doing extremely well lately so i might play him, kirby, ddd, meta depending. wario is so good in teams so we will see

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
Jcaes: Im down for btyf. I might be going with candy to hovas on fri to prac, if so and if hova doesnt mind u should come too. it would be cootorific practice!

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
Yeah man sign me up! I'm sure hova would be cool with it. Keep me updated with the time and such.

xxCANDYxx

Smash Lord
**** PS going to herb getting 3rd....if he can get third than that means i could of gotten 1st! lmao jk :-P

good **** PS! representing JL.....o wait....your an original now! BOOJIES!

munch munch munch

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
Who wants to get together some time this week to practice for btyf????

Jcaes: Ya ill let u kno bout fri.

Chaos0419

Smash Apprentice
Jose -

We could have something at my place on Tuesday, Wednesday, or maybe Thursday night at my place if you want. But let me know in advance.

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
tomorrow would prob b best. Ya thumbs u can come with me. though I think i have to work this sat from 8 am-10am so ud have to meet me around my area and then wed quickly drive to the venue in time for teams. yay!!!

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
it depends. ill let u know which station later on. Also i think their is a lock in at the venue on sat night and its only like 5 bucks.

Top Bottom