• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ORIGINALS-Last of the dying breed

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
EVERYONE TELL OMNI HE HASN'T PRE-Registered for Brawl 'Til You Fall

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
no, noe one was available :/ so i've just been partner less and debating on entering teams :/ who r u teaming with?

29_ksmotA

Smash Apprentice
Well go ahead if Meep wants since I just got some bad news, unfortunately I have to help pay a medical bill for my gf and I'd rather save the ten bucks I was gonna use to enter Meep and you know... be able to eat since this is killing my wallet... I should really skip btyf now but I wanna do teams and singles at an ECRC!

Really sorry Meep I didn't expect this, at least not this soon... I'll look for another teammate at the venue though who can pay their own, I might get lucky~

Good luck~! :]

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
ummmmmm, u might wanan make sure meep is fine with this first.... cus i wasn't gonan pay for him and if he was counting on u paying for him then yea...... u can always go mm people though and make $10 lolz

and someone got back to me about teaming... but meep... let me know if u wanan team and can ay for urself and i'll talk to that person and see whts up

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
when my friend wakes up i'll talk to him to see if he still wants to team..... if he says its cool....... then team frosted pikmin? gay grabsx3... even though u dun uses ice's lolz

29_ksmotA

Smash Apprentice
Tell her im sorry she's in a wheel chair was in the zone lmao
That would have been funny coming from anyone else Kadaj, you baby **** nub :026:

sorry to hear about the money woes EE.
I was being over dramatic lol, I just have to buy a new tire for her moms car that I popped and we were driving past a hospital when it happened so yeah LOL kinda like a medical bill ~__~

I'll still pay for you and we can attempt to do well cause Ima nice guy, I wasn't thinking too good when i posted last night my bad LOL :3 so yeah LETS STILL TEAM... yeah I know what you mean by 'teams is confusing' now LOL

:026:

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
EE you can't get mad at him for havin the minimum requirement for the BD Club. I'm not sayin I got much more than that, my point is, we have the minimum requirement to both entice AND scare simultaneously...or at least get em to a point where they can't walk the next day XD

edit: jesus christ double digits? I mean, I guess...whatever it takes to achieve visibility lmao

Top Bottom