• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ORIGINALS-Last of the dying breed

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
hey he beat me once ever...im 2-0 u...plus money matches...and whats ur record vs inui?? oh im 1-0 him....dont try to go through other peoples victories...that wont help ur case..i also dont lose to travis. just admit defeat boss..... brawl mario and luigi suck and u have to deal with it HAHAHAHAH!!!

boss8

Smash Hero
brawl mario and luigi dont suck....id just rather not be another snake main or metawhore.....i can careless if u beat me cause i play lowtier chracters....congrats you beat me (claps hands) and you lost right after....lol why are u bringing up inui??? i beat him last time we played cause ninjalink told me how to get out of tornado....and just up-B'd all day...but now we know next time i fight him it will just be Ftilt spam and tornadoing once again.....

lol once again congrats on beating me plank...shrugg i guess i suck.....

your right..... (walks away and laughs)

btw....

dont drop the soap.....LMAO!!

thumbswayup

Smash Master
thumbs you're stupid, Brawl has much more diverse top 10 tourney results than Melee ever did. Mid-tiers are much more viable overall, but that's only because most people have a distaste for MK and don't want to use him because it's gay and they don't want the stigma. That's why MD/VA doesn't have many MKs.

What pisses me off more than MK mains, are the people who play some other character, but if they lose, they immediately go to MK for an autowin *cough Candy cough*. Or if someone counterpicks them to a stage they don't like, they go to MK because he's better on that stage than the character who's counterpicking. That's what really pisses me off. Oh, and people who just spam tornado because the other character can't do anything about it.
I find it hilarious that your argument in your second paragraph contradicts the one in your first. You're complaining about the same thing: that Metaknight is broken, not to mention you just nullified everything in your first paragraph by saying "but that's only because most people have a distaste for MK and don't want to use him because it's gay and they don't want the stigma", which explains WHY the top 10 are so diverse. lmao just you wait when people get tired of losing money and always placing right out of the money and either quit Brawl or go MK to win. You basically just agreed with everything I said and then some.

What's also funny is that I don't even care about MK being banned anymore. He's the best character by far and broken and all, but I sort of just got used to always fighting them. You and just about everyone else in this thread hates him more and wants to see him banned. In reality, you dislike Brawl's flaws more than I do. Look at the top 10 for Revival of Melee and come back and tell me the results for Brawl tournies are more diverse LMFAO

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
melee is definitely way more diverse, and OVERALL skill mattered way more than character specific skill. IE chu could go stupid low tier chars and still beat pretty good marths/sheiks/foxes but in brawl chu isnt going to be able to go ganon and beat a good meta or snake

slikvik

Smash Master
**** MD/VA. I have no region. no really...
thumbs you're stupid, Brawl has much more diverse top 10 tourney results than Melee ever did. Mid-tiers are much more viable overall, but that's only because most people have a distaste for MK and don't want to use him because it's gay and they don't want the stigma. That's why MD/VA doesn't have many MKs.

What pisses me off more than MK mains, are the people who play some other character, but if they lose, they immediately go to MK for an autowin *cough Candy cough*. Or if someone counterpicks them to a stage they don't like, they go to MK because he's better on that stage than the character who's counterpicking. That's what really pisses me off. Oh, and people who just spam tornado because the other character can't do anything about it.
Its only MD/VA. look at the results for every other region. mk is god, followed by snake, who is semi-god

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
raynex sucks a nut anyway, guy has never been good. he does nothing but play melee and boast about it and still doesnt place well++loses to rusty players. tech skill still gets ***** by brains.

meepxzero

Smash Master

right.... i only pick mk on bad stages just to tell people to eat a **** on counterstaging me seriously man the f uck up and beat me at a legit stage and not gaybrocruise, no fair, ******** japes.

thumbswayup

Smash Master
right.... i only pick mk on bad stages just to tell people to eat a **** on counterstaging me seriously man the f uck up and beat me at a legit stage and not gaybrocruise, no fair, ******** japes.
Why can't more people be like this? Why the **** do people play non-neutral stages in Brawl, ESPECIALLY those three homo ones. Absolutely ********, it's like you're saying you can't beat the person when you CP them there. "oh, you three stocked me on Battlefield. I have 0% chance of beating you legitmately so let's go to Norfair where I can camp you out for 7 minutes!"

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
um, not olimar lol ,and oli has amazing projectiles... can't marth just fair through any projectile he doesn't like? excluding laserz

thumbswayup

Smash Master
still i dont like to play gay....it sucks and its not fun......but its only gonna get worse and worse......
So why are you playing this game again when the superior one is still alive and kicking and having amazingly huge tournies every month like RoM and SPOC and the soon to be Genesis?

boss8

Smash Hero
says the guy who does nothing but airdodge and Dair all day....and stall for fart.....yea my bad.....

i didnt enjoy doing it but hey no choice...like meeps sig you play gay i play gay fair enough.....

besides most of the time i was getting in your face and pulling off combos...

g-regulate

Smash Hero
melee tiers that matter
1st- fox/falco/sheik/marth
2nd- peach/falcon
3rd- Jiggs/ICs
4th- Samus/Ganon/Doc
Chu tier - Pika/Pichu/Gdubs

Lobos

Smash Master
I haven't run the timer out on norfair whenever I CP it. In melee playing gay is good too lol and Counter picking a stage is so YOU CAN COUNTER THAT CHARACTER!!! Why would you want to play a neutral again where the match up can be even or in the opponents favor?

meepxzero

Smash Master
lmao meep the only char Marth loses to with good projectiles is snake
i dunno id be scared of a really good toonlink or rob too. It made me cry seeing neo lose to ninjalinks rob real easily.

and lobos my arguement isnt the bad stage its when people get more bitter because you pick a character thats more broken on the stupid stage.

Top Bottom